Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Vote_lcapShokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Voting_barShokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Vote_lcapShokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Voting_barShokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AJisRaw

AJisRaw

Male Posts : 4

Mangekyō (Only Uchiha, Please)
Mangekyō:
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Kekke Genkai: Sharingan

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Empty
PostSubject: Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D)   Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:27 am

Basic Information
Name:
Shokora, Uchiha
Nickname:
The Blue Thunder
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Gender_Malesvg
Clan:
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Uchiha_Symbolsvg

Looks:
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Obito_by_vashperado
Personality:
Shokora's personality is basically one word precisely serious, he will always remain serious in any situation rather it's from an E-rank to S-rank.

Usually he has a selfish attitude thinking he can do anything, and everything without someone's aid, this sometimes leads to his downfall in battles but, rarely any... Shokora is a Neutral lawful person he does what is right in his own mind.

Village Info
Village of Birth:
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Konohagakure_Symbolsvg
Village of Alliance:
Konohagakure

Rank/Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) S-Class-Ninja
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) MissingNin
Specialty:
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_FiresvgKaton (Fire Release)
As the Uchiha Clan are on of the greatest Katon no Jutsu users in the world, Shokora has developed a great variety of Fire Releasing Jutsu, he has reach towards a Jonin rank in this specific element, maybe even higher...

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_LightningsvgRaiton (Lightning Release)
Shokora being the student of the (The Great Copy Ninja) he has been taught many thing. One of the few impressive Lightning based jutsu Shokora has been taught was the deadly, Chidori.

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_SwiftsvgJinton(Swift Release)
This was an experiment, in which Hiruko had tested on Shokora himself to see if he himself could withstand the experiment. Shokora survived on a whim, Hiruko later fled that day and, became a missing-nin.

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Sharingan_TriplesvgSharingan
Shokora being of the Uchiha Clan, has inherited a great gift, and a devastating curse... When Shokora had gone through the Chunin exams, he had finally activated his three tomeo sharingan for the first time. This was an amazing feat, though he wanted more he wanted the Mangekyo sharingan which could only be obtained by one method... Shokora after being friends with Jirayi for so long feeling like his son, devoted all of his life to becoming stronger then Jirayi. This unlocked Shokora Mangekyou.

Elements:
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_Firesvg-Katon
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_Lightningsvg-Raiton
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_Swiftsvg-Jinton
Your ninjutsu
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 14px-U2193svg

Default Jutsu
Spoiler:

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_FiresvgKaton no Jutsu
Spoiler:

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_LightningsvgRaiton no Jutsu
Spoiler:

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) 18px-Nature_Icon_SwiftsvgSwift no Jutsu

Spoiler:

Background Info.
History:
Shokora Uchiha was born in Konohagakure his parents were killed in the devastating Uchiha massacre, therefore leaving him to join the ninja academy. Shokora graduated the academy at age 8 as most genins do, he never liked his team much but, he settled for what he had.

He often tried to one man missions or try to defeat the opponent by himself, he never lost any battle only against his mentor, and a few older ninja. Soon after he had become a genin he had discovered his new found power the Sharingan, using it to win his battle in the chunin exams..

Shokora realizing that the leaf village was not enough to suppress his need for power he abandoned the leaf village. As many ninja's went after him to try, and stop him from leaving the leaf village (including his comrade's)...

Shokora, wanted to join the Akatsuki hearing how they would bring justice towards the world itself... This intrigued Shokora making him think so many things about how the Akatsuki could bring justice towards billions of shinobi's...

Shokora's only reason to join the Akatsuki are, to help them ful-fill their goal, and to become stronger.

Battles

Won:N/A
Lost:N/A

~Finished~

Last edited by AJisRaw on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 4:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aris
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Aris

Female Posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D)   Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 2:42 pm

God damnit, this is beautiful.
But please follow the template. And put your jutsus into the jutsu section.
Akatsuki may have a place for you I love you
LOLJK I don't take that shit.
Also, keep in mind that this site is AU. Not cannon. So remove those references. And the aim to destroy Akatsuki is completely random. No reason for it. Add one if you wanna be Akat.
And we don't take any wimpy chuunins unless they're gonna be a minion, anyway.
I have expectations for Akatsuki. So if you wanna make another Akat character, cool. But please make your history and personality longer.
You have much too little power to even consider Akatsuki before Akane would kill you IC.
I also consider sixteen too young for Akatsuki.
So you have two options. When you edit this app to fit our templates and cut out Akatsuki, you can just be a Leaf Chuunin. Or with some heavy editing, I may or may not let you into this little organization I have.
Your choice.
Back to top Go down
AJisRaw

AJisRaw

Mangekyō:
Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D)   Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 3:12 pm

=( but Itachi joined when he was 11, also i'll stick with this template, as it is my own custom one... I'll have to heavy edit some things as you have said, and thanks for saying it's a beautiful bio I never knew Akatsuki could have heart ;P. Also I had alot more jutsu haha just didn't really wanna post a long Bio sometimes people find them really annoying.

But really i'll edit this stuff... I gladly appreciate your comment. =).
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

Female Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D)   Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:04 pm

also remove all your damgae stuff from your jutsu as well we dont use that layout here from damage from jutsu and then post them in jutsu list section not here.
Back to top Go down
AJisRaw

AJisRaw

Mangekyō:

PostSubject: Re: Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D)   Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:05 pm

Deidara wrote:
also remove all your damgae stuff from your jutsu as well we dont use that layout here from damage from jutsu and then post them in jutsu list section not here.

Alrighty! I appreciate the comment ;D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D)   Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shokora Uchiha (Hoping For Akatsuki Rank :D)
Page 1 of 1