Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Vote_lcapThe New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Voting_barThe New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Vote_lcapThe New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Voting_barThe New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

Male Posts : 40

The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Empty
PostSubject: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:38 pm

Name: ::Koga::

Nickname/Alias: Tyki Mikk

Former Rank: Jounin

Village: The Village Hidden within the Clouds

Affiliations: Akatsuki

Elements:
Lightning

Kekke Genkai:
Unknown

Special Caracteristics:/b]
::Koga has a very unique and unbelievable amount of Chakra. The way Koga gained more and more chakra to the point where he could almost rival a tailed beast was that he stole a little bit of the Hero's water from the Waterfall village. Upon, training a lot with the hero's water in the area. The Hero's Water evaporated from the little bottle he had palced it in, and was realed into his body. Due to this effect, Koga began to gain higher amounts of Chakra through years of training.::

[b]Personality:

::Loyalty::
Koga's Loyalty is very scattered at the Moment. He believes that Loyalty is earned not simply given away. Yet, there is one person who has eanred his Loyalty at the moment and that Person is Negato, or the Leader of THe Akatsuki. Koga frowns upon traitors of the Akatsuki along with Traitors of Villages. Since, in his case he was forced from his village. He doesn't count it as betrayel upon the Vilalge since he never really was apart of it in his point of veiw anyway.

::Courage::
Koga has Aspects of Mortal and Physical Courage that are clearly seen. The aspects of Physical Courage he has it that he doesn't fear physical pain, hardship, Death, or threat of death. Then, the Aspect of Moral Courage is the ability to act rightly in the face of popular opposition, shame, scandal, or discouragement. Koga really doesn't fear anything at all. He goes head first with the knowledge of he might die this time at the front part of his brain at all times.

::Intelligence::
Koga is very smart in a number of different things. Though, He smarts are usually something he has caught a glimse up with his Photographic memory and simply remembers out of no where. He has mastered various different types and kinds of hand-to-hand fighting styles. There really isn't much more to say. He uses his smarts to manipulate different people of both sexes.

::Flirty::
Janus is one of the biggest flirts ever. He is constantly checking out women, seducting them, and Etc. etc. He usually goes after Village Ninja women, but he will sometimes picks a rogue or two. The women he flirt with are nothing more then a Good time or a one-night stand. Yet, it isn't really uncommon for Kogato flirt with girls he is fighting. He might even let them keep there life if they were sexy enough.

::Fighting::
In a fight, Koga uses smarts, Speed, Agility, and hisKKG To fight. Once, Koga enters a battle only Beauty can snap him out of his insanity, or his lust to kill as he calls it. When, fighting Koga trys to cause as much pain as he can to the target before they die. Koga's will to fight, or Insanity, is something that no one has every really seen before. He usualy tells everyone that is there to leave, because once he gets started he usually can't stop killing everyone in his sight. This Insanity is kinda like a Demon or a Split personilty to Koga. Once, He is overcome by it he is completely absorbed into it. The only thing to bring him out of it is a beauitful and sexy women to snap him out of it.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
::Head::
Koga's hair is shaggy in length and completely black that could match the color of the black night sky easily, which is styled in a messy way even though it is Shaggy. He has been told he has a very sexy appearance that could make him a Model easily, if he ever wanted that. Koga has both of his eyes peirced with two small black ear rings. Koga's eyes change from a pitch black color to a beautiful grey color, when he is fighting his normal eye color, Grey, changes to a pitch black color.

::Upper Body::
Koga's upper body is a perfect shade of tan that goes with his hair color adn everything else about him perfect. He has a fairly ripped chest along with a fairly ripped stomach. Koga wears a couple of layers on his upperbody, which could make him hot easier. The Layers are a simple white button up long sleeved shirt with a black tie around hte collar of it. He wears a grey vest over that is apart of the suit he wears, and last he wears a black over shirt jacket that is long-sleeved as well. The Outfit was custom-made for Koga himself, and he has a number of these outfits at his home. Yet, from time to time Koga wears a pair of completely white gloves with some kind of weird cross looking symbol on the back of them.

::Lower Body::
Koga's lower body is covered by a pair of black dress pants that were made for his Custom suit along with the vest and jacket that is worn on his upper body. Also, he wears black dress socks along with a pair of black dress shoes that are always cleaned before he leaves the house. Also, he has a holster for his solid black knuckle knives around his waist. Also, he carrys around a Artifact from the Cloud village that allows him unbelievable power with Lightning Jutsu.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 185
Blood Type: AB

Bio:
::Ninja Life::
Koga was born and Raised in the Cloud village with his father and mother. He grew living a fairly normal life. He entered the Academy a whole year younger then anyone in his class. he was shunned from the other students because of his Unique KKG he was born with. So, he grew up by himself mostly and training by himself to becoe the best ninja he could be. Yet, when he graduated the Academy he was placed with two kids that didn't like him either. He trained by himself still, and enetered the Chuunin exmas with them. they basically keep him out of the loop on everything they did, but Koga was the one that got them through the whole exam. Then, after that he trained ahrded and the next year he entered the Jounin exams and passed by himself. That was when teh Kage of Bloodsehd made him one of her guards, but he will still being shunned by everyone. Then, Soon enough other ninja burned down his house, and ran him out of the Village. That was when he became a Rogue.

:: Rogue/Akatsuki Life::
Once, Koga was a rogue. He began to travel the world for various different things, like the Lightning Ring and the Bottle of Hero's Water. He began to train harder as a rogue as Village ninja chased after him for his bounty, but none of them every came back with information about him, that was because Koga usually killed them all. So, he trained with the Hero's tiny bottle in the area and as it evaporatedthe fumes were inhaled by Koga. The Hero's water Evaporated fumes didn't do the sudden boost of chakra it simply made it possible for Koga to gain more chakra by trianing. Thus, Koga trained harder and harder until he had chakra that could most likely match a Tailed demons, eve if it was only the first tails. Yet, He was soon found by the Akatsuki Leader, Negato, and asked to join the great Organization. Koga accepted and that brings us to the present time set.

Last edited by Koga on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroya Hisu

Kuroya Hisu

Female Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

/throws up hands

KAY NO. KURO IS NOT PLEASED.

The Bloodshed is NOT like other Villages, and if you wanted a Rogue, you should've pmed me and DISSCUSSED It. Because you didn't? I GET TO BITCH AT YOU. >:C

FIRST OFF. The Bloodshed has NO Academy, so you can scratch that out of your profile. SECOND we have no teams, so scratch that too.

THIRD we have genin exams before Chuunin. SO SCRATCH IT.

Fourth. We don't have teams. Scratch that shit.

Fifth, we don't have fucking Kage Gaurds unless you're a Bloody Whisper. >:C

Which! I wouldn't just LET a person claim they've been. >:C

If you wanted to be a Jounin of the normal level? Then you left the Bloodshed at Spec. Jounin level. Our power levels are DIFFRENT. >:C

So edit. Edit swiftly. And maybe I'll tolerate you.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:52 pm

Kuroya Hisu wrote:

/throws up hands

KAY NO. KURO IS NOT PLEASED.

The Bloodshed is NOT like other Villages, and if you wanted a Rogue, you should've pmed me and DISSCUSSED It. Because you didn't? I GET TO BITCH AT YOU. >:C

FIRST OFF. The Bloodshed has NO Academy, so you can scratch that out of your profile. SECOND we have no teams, so scratch that too.

THIRD we have genin exams before Chuunin. SO SCRATCH IT.

Fourth. We don't have teams. Scratch that shit.

Fifth, we don't have fucking Kage Gaurds unless you're a Bloody Whisper. >:C

Which! I wouldn't just LET a person claim they've been. >:C

If you wanted to be a Jounin of the normal level? Then you left the Bloodshed at Spec. Jounin level. Our power levels are DIFFRENT. >:C

So edit. Edit swiftly. And maybe I'll tolerate you.
First of all, that really isn't a way to get members..... You should simply blow up at someone for doing something wrong if they didn't know they weren't surpposed too. I actually stated numerous times in the chatbox that I was going for Bloodshed Rogue. NOONE said anything to me about pming you. So, Try calming down next time. First thing is that the Rank of Special Jounin is lower then the Actually jounin rank. Due to the fact, that Special Jounins are simply chuunin with a trait that is Jounin level, like Anko for an example. Oh, try to make yourself more clear. You stated you don't have Kage Guards, and then you go on to say unless your a Bloody Whisper. So, either you do or don't have Kage Guards not both. I've changed the things I needed to change in my app to make from Cloud. >.> Thanks for the completely unnecessary swearing and caps. =)
Thank you for your time,
::Koga::
Back to top Go down
Kuroya Hisu

Kuroya Hisu

Female Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:59 pm

SWEARING IS FUN AND SO IS CAPS. >:U

Also, in our village? Special Jounin is the same rank as other village Jounin. I'd explain but I'm lazy. >:O

Why would I want members? It keeps us more elusive. It's fun, also.

AND I CAN BLOW UP IF I WANT. I'm a real boy! It's just my thing. Get used to it or bite the dust.

We don't have 'Kage Gaurds' but merely a group that is combined of ANBU and Sannin rank. Which act as like... Security Gaurds mixed with assasins.

That's because nobody would tell you. We're mean like that. <3

Also... Starting off S-rank doesn't seem right to me either way. O:
I'll have to talk to Wifey and mosey through and nitpick at your jutsu. Or make Agi do it.
Back to top Go down
Yagura

Yagura

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:38 am

Quote :
::Koga has a very unique and unbelievable amount of Chakra. The way Koga gained more and more chakra to the point where he could almost rival a tailed beast was that he stole a little bit of the Hero's water from the Waterfall village. Upon, training a lot with the hero's ater in the area. The Hero's Water evaporated from the little bottle he had palced it in, and was realed into his body. Due to this effect, Koga began to gain higher amounts of Chakra through years of training.::

what tailed beast ? the kage is not that dumb to remove his eyes on the tailed beast [jinchuuriki]. i'm not an admin/mod but it would be unfair for other tailed beast if someone that is not a jinchuuriki to have a that chakra pool. sorry for posting .
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 11:52 am

Yagura wrote:
Quote :
::Koga has a very unique and unbelievable amount of Chakra. The way Koga gained more and more chakra to the point where he could almost rival a tailed beast was that he stole a little bit of the Hero's water from the Waterfall village. Upon, training a lot with the hero's ater in the area. The Hero's Water evaporated from the little bottle he had palced it in, and was realed into his body. Due to this effect, Koga began to gain higher amounts of Chakra through years of training.::

what tailed beast ? the kage is not that dumb to remove his eyes on the tailed beast [jinchuuriki]. i'm not an admin/mod but it would be unfair for other tailed beast if someone that is not a jinchuuriki to have a that chakra pool. sorry for posting .

To bad if you read my history. I did all the training after I left the Village. Please, Don't post here Unless you read ALL of the App. Yet, let me Quote my own history to give you the answer to which taile beast.... Actually, No you go look for it. >.> Oh, please let me add that Kisame and the Fourth Raikage both had Tailed Beast level chakra. So, It isn't impossible to have chakra of that level. Even if I have to do a 4000 or so word training for it. i WOuld be plenty happy to do so... Yet, it doesn't matter. Please do not post in other peoples apps... It is horrible noobish and rather much like spam.
Thanks,
Koga
Back to top Go down
Masumi Saitou

Masumi Saitou

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:43 pm

Koga, I'd like to say that being passive is the best way to get yourself liked on a site.

I've read EVERYTHING, and I'd like to say that... The only way out of being a bloodnin is usually death. We hunt down our own rogues and kill them... If you're making this character, be prepared to have a short life.

It would do you good to listen to you former kage, according to this bio. The Bloodshed was entirely her creation, and has little to do with how the naruto world really is... It's changed in so many ways that you can't even start to understand it... *sighs*

But yes, please make changes to adapt to how the bloodshed is... That, or you can always change your former village... If you're a rogue, it wouldn't change that much, would it? :/
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:49 pm

Masumi, I think I'm passive, but some things get on my nervous. Two of which happened already, I sorry to both people about it. Yet, I have changed my former Vilalge to Cloud, and again I'm sorry aobut eh outburst to both people. Yet, It will most likely happen again if I get suddenly yelled at along with being cursed at, and if someone that isn't staff posts in my apps. I'm happy that the members actually care enough to post, but please eitehr pm me directly aobut it or in the chatbox.
Thanks for your comments and Judgement,
=) ::Koga::
Back to top Go down
Masumi Saitou

Masumi Saitou

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:53 pm

Thank-you for changing your former village, and thanks for apologizing. I think you might have to consider being a tad more tolerant... For example, I hate when people don't respect an authority figure just because of how they talk... I especially don't like it when that authority figure is one of my best friends... Yet I don't really want to start something over it. *sighs*

Anyways, welcome to narutoninja. You're approved. ---- WAIT. Who'd you clear the akatsuki thing with again...?
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:01 pm

Negato, gave me Permission to be an Akatsuki. Since he is leader of it. I would think it would be ok. If not, give me the Username of the person, adn I will pm them. =) I will try to be a little more not explosive, but sometimes I don't sleep very well, and I get grumpy. That is when I exploded at little things like above. So, if I feel that way. most likely, i won't psot until i feel better. XD Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Masumi Saitou

Masumi Saitou

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:05 pm

I think I'm going to have to talk to Nagato... But yeah, it's fine. Just can't have too many akatsuki, you know?

And thank-you. I know I don't get much sleep and feel like hell the next day... Ah, well. I'll leave this thread be now. Don't want too much spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]   The New Akatsuki Member[Finished] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Akatsuki Member[Finished]
Page 1 of 1