Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
The Wonders of the New Site Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
The Wonders of the New Site Vote_lcapThe Wonders of the New Site Voting_barThe Wonders of the New Site Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
The Wonders of the New Site Vote_lcapThe Wonders of the New Site Voting_barThe Wonders of the New Site Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

The Wonders of the New Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Female Posts : 93

The Wonders of the New Site Empty
PostSubject: The Wonders of the New Site   The Wonders of the New Site Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 7:50 pm

You may all or only a few may have finally recognized the difference in the site by now. "Where's the Villages? Where did my applications go, my jutsu?!" Well to answer those questions, the admin panel have decided since the anime is closing into a somewhat finale with the villages all choosing to form one giant new region and the story being finished. We decided to focus on new territory and explore something new and wonderful with a new and interesting type of way. A new region of course. Everything is new and different. The hierarchy definitely changed but not drastically where you will be puzzled and confused. No, we will still have kage however, there will be a new set of leaders also to company a kage while ruling a section of the new region. As of now the sectors of the regions have no special names because it's a relatively new place so no distinct names are given except for places inside them.

The hierarchy goes like this:

King/Queen: 1
Kages: 5
Royal Family: 7 MAX
Kage’s family: 20 MAX
Royal Guard: 3-5 (per royal)
Ninja: Unlimited
Civilians: Unlimited

Now you may be questioning the King and Queen part, however it is none other than our true leader head admin whom's power is great. Below the leader of the new region and of course the forum is the Kages of each sector obviously. Along with something new, a royal family and royal guards by the like. Now this is the new counterpart with the Kages. As to keep away from Autogarchy within each of the sectors we will give a change of half another mind as a leader of the place, of course they will act as a Kage assistant but will have a part in decision making and choices. The royal guard is of course the Kage and the vice-Kage will have a special group of ninja like the ANBU. Ninja and Civilians should be of no new sight.

I hope you understand this change thus far and I'll continue to explain more.

So to not drift afar from the true essence of Naruto we are still keeping demons/seals/curse marks. However, we are now allowing tailed-beast. Yet these tail beast are already chosen by the panel and when someone wishes to create a character as a beast bearer then you need to get approved by majority. Don't worry we've picked perfect beast and will give the opportunity to allow anyone to register to get one.

These new change appears you may thing what happens to my current character or characters. Well, we've thought about this also and will allow a cross-over of character. Yet, a major bio change is needed and the re-submission of it along with a jutsu list. Now if you forgot or didn't save any of this information, don't worry below the "Out-Of-Character" category beholds all character information. Sadly anyone that was apart of the akatsuki it might break your heart but there is none in this region. HOWEVER there is a new evil organization. Now you may also question how do this evil organization could be than the akatsuki, and I can assure you we've already written a portion of what they are and what their goals are so it leaves everyone is a state of unawareness of what they want and what they will do. I hope you all will back up this drastic new change and we welcome you to the new forum.

If you have any questions, concerns, or bitchin' please private message me. If you have any suggestions please leave a suggestion in the suggestion forum.

One of Your Admins, Emeli XOX
Back to top Go down

The Wonders of the New Site
Page 1 of 1