Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Help with site activity Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Help with site activity Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Help with site activity Vote_lcapHelp with site activity Voting_barHelp with site activity Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Help with site activity Vote_lcapHelp with site activity Voting_barHelp with site activity Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Help with site activity

Go down 
+3
Pandora Phobia
JayJonnaJackson
Makai Kasai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Help with site activity Empty
PostSubject: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:51 pm

Ah this is just a random thought I had that could perhaps help with site activity. Seeing as their aren't many shinobi in each village maybe we should use that and do some sort of world competition between all 5 nations.

A sort fo battle royal all shinobi for themselves Genin VS Chunin VS Jounin VS Anbu VS Kage to try and build some form of activity and have this hosted in one village perhaps one of those outside the 5 Great Nations.

This is just an idea for an event. And for winners of the tournament instead of how many wins how many of a certain item they can obtain eg a scroll eg necklace or whatever and have some form of reward for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
Jounin :: Regular
JayJonnaJackson

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:06 am

Ok, why not.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:00 am

If you all do seem interested and wish to here more I've come up with a hole plan for this event just letting you's know. If you want to hear about it just post here.
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
JayJonnaJackson

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:06 am

Ok, why not.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 1:27 pm

This idea may be applicable if we actually had ninja in every village. Of more than like, 5 active members.

It's a good idea, and we have tried similar things in the past, but for now, I think we need to wait for more people to join and such ^^;
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Genin :: Regular
Genin :: Regular
Mizuki Mayonaka

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:15 pm

I think it is a great idea
Back to top Go down
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Female Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:10 pm

I agree with Panda that this is a nice idea, but we really need members first, (active or new ones) to join for this to happen. Other than that I like the idea (:
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:46 pm

At this rate if we do wait this site may not get back on its feet.

With the idea we can use who is actually active if it’s at least 8 people for a small event and do it in 3 rounds 8 in first round, 4 in second and 2 in the third round or just do the same in a tournament one VS one battles between people of different ranks set up at random. Besides with the first idea even with a small number of people have the staff control NPC’s during the event to allow members to fight against other opponents NPC genin, Chunin, Jounin and Anbu.

OR

Do this. Have the staff set up 5 Random NPCS and have one npc attack each village to try and make it look as if each village is active and have each staff control a different npc to attack each village as long as the staff member isn't form that village so their character my participate as well.

====

Cause to be honest if people come to the site and only see like applications and random things being posted and no actual active topics they won't bother joining. If it appears as if the site has actual active battle topics and regular topics going on they will most likely join.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 9:00 pm

True, because I see 4 guest right now at the moment and earlier there were 6
I like you're idea, I'm all for it<3 I love battles 8D
Back to top Go down
Aris
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Aris

Female Posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

I like the NPC idea.
Looney, please do not create this mega uber powerful person ;.;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with site activity   Help with site activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with site activity
Page 1 of 1