Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
orochimarus jutsu list Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
orochimarus jutsu list Vote_lcaporochimarus jutsu list Voting_barorochimarus jutsu list Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
orochimarus jutsu list Vote_lcaporochimarus jutsu list Voting_barorochimarus jutsu list Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

orochimarus jutsu list

Go down 
+2
Pandora Phobia
Orochimaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male Posts : 83

orochimarus jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 2:41 am

Body Flame Technique
Casualty Puppet
Earth Clone Technique
Eight Branches Technique
Five Elements Seal
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Juinjutsu
Kusanagi Sword: Long Sword of the Heavens
Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Living Corpse Reincarnation
Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Myriad Snake Net Formation
Oral Rebirth Technique
Shadow Clone Technique
Snake Authority Spell
Soft Physique Modification
Summoning Technique (Snakes)
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
Summoning: Rashomon
Summoning: Triple Rashomon
Temporary Paralysis Technique
Twin Snakes Mutual Death
Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
White Snake Possession
Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 3:19 am

Eight Branches Technique
White Snake Possession

-- Please give a brief explanation of these jutsu. Mainly cause I don't know what they are. xD
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 3:30 am

Eight Branches Technique:
S-ranked
This technique allows Orochimaru to create a giant white serpent with eight heads and eight tails. The serpent is large enough to attack most things without fear. When using this form, Orochimaru can emerge from the mouth of one of the heads and use his Kusanagi Sword to attack, even without a host. He was only seen using this while trying to escape from Sasuke's body.

(no rank)
Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.

S-ranked
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.

Once complete, the revived is impossible to kill by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. When the Third fought against the revived First and Second Hokages, he had to create shadow clones and perform the Dead Demon Consuming Seal on both of them to kill them. In doing so, the bodies turned back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed to lay among the ashes.

B-ranked
This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto which is capable of blocking almost any attack. It was believed that two people were required to summon it, as both Sakon and Ukon did; however, Orochimaru was able to summon three of these gates by himself with his Summoning: Triple Rashomon. To do so, he simply used both hands, instead of one as is common in a summoning.

A-ranked
The Triple Rashomon is an upgrade to the standard Summoning: Rashomon, which as its name suggest creates three Rashomon Gates. The technique requires two summoning seals to be completed. These gates serve the same function as the standard Rashomon Gate, but with triple the defense. Each gate has a specific duty: the first gate takes the attack head-on, the second gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third gate disperses the pressure. These gates are not invincible, as they are all destroyed by, and barely protect Orochimaru from, the Four-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball.

D-ranked
This jutsu is only ever taught to ANBU. By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody. This jutsu can also be used from afar on multiple targets.

B-ranked
The Vanishing Facial Copy Technique was developed for spying with grisly effects. It allows the user to peel off the face of another and wear it over their own, successfully appearing like them and copying their voice. It permanently peels the face off the victim, killing them. The bodies of the targets look like their faces have been melted off. Orochimaru uses this ability at various points in the series to assume different identities, particularly to make his host bodies look like his actual body.

White Snake Possession
(no rank)
Orochimaru transfers his consciousness into a small white snake where it slithers into a person's body and enabling Orochimaru to gain control of their body and mind. Similar to the Yamanaka clan jutsu, Mind Body Switch Technique where the user's original body is left defenseless after taking control of someone's body.

C-ranked
This technique creates a large explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling everything in its path. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 3:45 am

..Mm. Okay. i'm not too crazy about some of the jutsu... but. Because it's a canon character; Approved. Remember your chakra limits :)
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 3:47 am

yup....
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 2:19 am

Name: a dog before its master.
Type: ninjutsu, kinjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: this jutsu developed by orochimaru was made to halt any one he has given curse mark to in there tracks an makes them bow before him. There was a poison in his bite his own saliva was the poison. Every one he had bitten including anko an sasuke have this poison in there veins. This jutsu makes them bow like a dog before its master. This jutsu was made not to long ago. It also holds them in spot for one post. In order for this jutsu to work they must be with in 30 feet of orochimaru. This jutsu was created shortly after sasuke had left.
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Male Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 2:23 am

(( Dude,....did you do an RP for that jutsu?))
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 2:57 am

(i am working on it...)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

Male Posts : 336

Mangekyō (Only Uchiha, Please)
Mangekyō:
orochimarus jutsu list Left_bar_bleue100/100orochimarus jutsu list Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 3:01 am

(this shoudln't be aloud it like god modding being able to do that to me and Anko. i wouldn't care if the real orochimaru had that in the show but he doesn't it's just cheap.)
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 3:04 am

(like your water snake isnt or your shape shifting snake. as it is most curse mark hold cringe when orochimarus name is mentioned.)
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Male Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 3:05 am

The Jutsu is God moddy Oro..how about it causes Gut wrenching pain capable of stopping them immediatly?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 3:06 am

OOC:to clear things up this will not affect sasuke in anyway due to the fact that he is a canon char who no longer holds the curse mark whether or not the sasuke here has the cursemak it is a known fact sasuke in the manga no longer holds the curse mark as such this ssuke cnnot have it but to give such a jutsu to him would be too much anyways
Back to top Go down
KyraiYuki

KyraiYuki

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:13 pm

OOC: Just one thing I'd like to say about this. There is only one Kusanagi, and well..Orochimaru doesn't have it. I was allowed to have it seeing as there was no Orochimaru when I joined, because in the legends of the bijuu, my bijuu holds the Kusanagi. Sooo, could that be removed, please?
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:28 pm

(it wouldnt matter orochimaru is able to summon the sword to him)
Back to top Go down
KyraiYuki

KyraiYuki

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 2:26 pm

[Not anymore he isn't. The bijuu has complete control of the sword, so even if you could try and summon it, it'd be totally in vain, as a Bijuu is far superior to a Sannin. Sorry. You can keep the jutsu..but I have the sword. So, really, it's useless. You might as well remove it as I've had it for longer than you've been here, and it would be completely and utterly unfair to take a sword I made a bio piece for just because you want it.]
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 5:49 pm

its cannon vs OC here let an admin decide.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

Male Posts : 336

Mangekyō (Only Uchiha, Please)
Mangekyō:
orochimarus jutsu list Left_bar_bleue100/100orochimarus jutsu list Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 6:09 pm

Are you guys talking about the sword that Itachi9 has with susanoo or Orochimaru's Kusanagi if so it gelongs to Orochimaru he is a canon character.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 6:12 pm

hes made a bijuu that says he owns the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi.
Back to top Go down
KyraiYuki

KyraiYuki

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 6:12 pm

Good lord not-so-mighty. It's CANON, baka. And there should be a full-stop between OC and here. For the LOVE of all that is prettyfull and ebil, use some grammar or I'll get Annabel to pimpslap you.

And nobody asked the 'Legendary' Sasuke Uchiha. I believe Pandora should deside. - Wait, there's nothing to decide! I was here first, my bijuu was allowed full control of the sword, therefor even if you HAD it, I have it now. End of.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 6:14 pm

also his bijuu is nothing but god mod in giving him 4 diffent combined releases. including steel which is metal.
Back to top Go down
KyraiYuki

KyraiYuki

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 6:17 pm

Actually, the bijuu only gives me one release; Dark Release, which the character then used to steal the other three. Facts; get them right. And stop bitching for fucks sake.

You can do so when you can spell correctly.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 6:21 pm

i not bitching your the one who is.. i just pointing out things that need to be fixed. one of them is your bijuu.

Powers: Ability to control the dead to a point, gives the user the ability to use and unlock the true capabilities of the Kusanagi no Tsurugi, also gives the user Swift release, Dark release, Crystal Release, Steel and Storm Release. Huge amount of chakra which is over that of Kyuubi no Kitsune. Allows the user an endless contract with snakes. Each tail gives peerless power, chakra supply, speed and physical as well as mental endurance

^ thats compleat god mod nothing is over the the kyuubis power of chakra.
Back to top Go down
KyraiYuki

KyraiYuki

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 6:28 pm

I'm bitching because I'm..telling you to shut up and stop being an absolute numpty? And who the hell do you think you are telling me what I need to fix? It wouldn't have been accepted if it was too godmod. And I said before, the bijuu gives the Dark Release, the rest were gained and stored within the bijuu. Also, the Yamata no Orochi gave the other bijuu there powers, as such it would need to be more powerful than the Kyuubi no Yoko to give it power. Think about it for a second, if you can actually muster up such brain power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: orochimarus jutsu list   orochimarus jutsu list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

orochimarus jutsu list
Page 1 of 1