Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Vote_lcapPAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Voting_barPAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Vote_lcapPAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Voting_barPAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikyo Higurashii

Kikyo Higurashii

PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Empty
PostSubject: PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~   PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 12:36 am

Paaaapeerrrrworrrrrkkk. Kikyo Higurashii would not stop handing her Kage papers to sign until his alcoholic hands bled. "Paaaaperrrwooooooork, I looove paperwooooork." The Medic sang in an upbeat tone as she put another stack of those wonderful sliced up trees on his desk. That made three foot~high stacks of pending Licenses and Permissions, all lined up cleanly on Altair's strong redwood desk. Aww yeah. Watching him do all of this was going to be hilariously amazing, especially since the blue eyed Aid had his sake hidden in a pocket under her dress. Turning around to face the door, Kikyo mockingly shook her butt at Altair. "Ha ha, youu have to do paperwooork"

Giddily, the Kunoichi spun around on her heel to face her elder once again. What a good day this was going to be. Kikyo could already tell this would be a day full of pranks. Which, speaking of pranks.. A sexual smile and pursed lips found their way to her face. Fun, fun, fun with Altair. She looked at him like that for a few seconds for tension..
"You know, I've always adored you, Altair. Big, tall, strong.." Her left arm that dangled at her side slowly and suggestively slid towards the bottom of her dress. Her slim fingers entangled themselves at the end of it and slowly pulled the dark red fabric up her body.. Juust enough to reveal the bottle of sake in her pocket. It was hard for her to not burst out laughing, now. And so the pranking began.
Back to top Go down
Altair Denkou

Altair Denkou

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~   PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:16 pm

Altair hardly listened to a word that came from Kikyo's mouth his state of mind was too caught up on the mission he gave a group of cloud ninja a while ago. Altair could only hope that their mission was going smoothly, going up against thieves that had the capability of killing the Raijin Treasure owners was no small feat. As Kikyo apparently tried to mock Altair by telling him he had a lot of paper work to do he just continued signing forms and going through what was already on his desk. He actually decided to distract himself with work just to get his Mind off that mission.

'What a miss matched Team I sent out...' Altair would think to himself pausing on what he was reading turning in his chair to stare out the window "You know, I've always adored you, Altair. Big, tall, strong..". Surprisingly enough Altair didn't even notice he was being complimented reaching into his coat he pulled out a shiny silver flash of some of his special Sake taking a sip. A good taste of Sake in his mouth washed some of his worries away, but not enough to totally drown them

Kikyo didn't know about Altair's flask, he always kept it on his person hidden from that crazy silver haired workaholic. In just a few seconds he suddenly realized he pulled it out in front of her, only to look back at her with his usual dull bored like expression on his face 'Oh well' Altair didn't seem to care that she finally found out about his special flask as he tucked it away placing his palm on his cheek while he looked out the window

His mind was just not into the work...
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Higurashii

Kikyo Higurashii

PostSubject: Re: PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~   PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:33 pm

Oh. My. God. How did Kikyo not notice he had an open container in his jacket? And he didn't respond to ANYTHING. Gee, something was putting him out of it. Well. He wasn't concentrated on anything.. Might as well have fun trying to get his attention. She pulled a calligraphy brush from her sleeve along with a little bottle of deep black ink. Dipping the clean and sharp tip into the ink, The Medic observed her superior. Distracted. Uncaring. He even pulled ALCOHOL in front of his anti~sake Aid. Slowly, the tip of the brush swirled around in the black pool of ink as Kikyo Higrashii concernedly eyed Altair. Usually he'd at least acknowledge SOMETHING. The bristles were lifted from the dark liquid. The Kunoichi put a cap on the bottle and slid it back into her arm warmer, holding with her other hand the ink~dipped brush.

"Altair." His name was spoken with a soft urgency and a stern look. "Are you okay?" Kikyo sat down in the chair that was for visitors and started forging his signature with the calligraphy brush. Paperwork was always important, too. Now time to get his attention. Kikyo extended the brush and painted a small portion of his beard. If that didn't get him to at least listen, God knows what would. But just in case that didn't work, while she painted him, she spoke. "Altair? Aaaaaltair? You didn't even realize I was about to show you my boobs." That ought to at least get him to LOOK her way.
Back to top Go down
Altair Denkou

Altair Denkou

PostSubject: Re: PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~   PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

Altair suddenly felt some weird sensation on his beard immediately after heard Kikyo's voice "Altair? Aaaaaltair? You didn't even realize I was about to show you my boobs." 'What the?' Altair thought to himself feeling the ink on his beard and glared over at Kikyo, one would think he'd be angry or get some sort of perverted smile on his face, yet he was not one to be distracted by such things he just stared at her with some sort of expression on his face a glare of a thousand uncaring shinobis

Altair sighed and turned his gaze away from kikyo "Must you always be so annoying" she always found some way to annoy him even if it wasn't just a matter of hiding his sake, swiftly wiping off the ink from his beard he got up from his desk cracking his neck and walking off towards the door "Tell you what if you can manage to not bug me about work I'll take you with me to the Shingen's" What a sly move he basically tried to bribe Kikyo with free food at a local restaurant in the cloud village.

He grabbed the door knob to his office already opening the door looking back at her "You coming?"

((*Plots to ditch Kikyo at the bar and do a liquor run Twisted Evil * XD jk))
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Higurashii

Kikyo Higurashii

PostSubject: Re: PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~   PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

"Must you always be so annoying" YES. Pretty much, yeah. At least his attention was not towards the window. Plus one. Aww. His beard wasn't black anymore. Bummer. Made him look less old than his haggyness was. AWHGHB IDSHFBNAIJEHBD EEWWW. He cracked his neck. That is a disgustingly absurd sound. Kikyo's features suddenly became that of a creeped out six year old.

"Tell you what if you can manage to not bug me about work I'll take you with me to the Shingen's". Hm. Shingen's. They have dango at Shingen's. Kikyo likes dango. Kikyo wasn't going to pay for the dango. Wheels turned in her head and she sat in awe for a moment from her chair. Dango. Dangodangodango. Dangodangodangodangodango. Dango. Dango. Yup. Good idea. Dango. Dango's good. Dango's always good. "Yup. Dango. I like dango. Dango's good. Dango is delicious. I love dango.." Kikyo muttered to herself as she stood up from her seat and rushed out of the door past Altair. How could anyone think of anything but DANGO when DANGO was mentioned? Ughhhh.

Dango was Kikyo's one love. She truly believed it could bring world peace. Dango. <3.
Back to top Go down
Altair Denkou

Altair Denkou

PostSubject: Re: PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~   PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 3:21 pm

lol at post guess we exit then :P wanan make a post in the village at the shop? -------------------> Exit
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Higurashii

Kikyo Higurashii

PostSubject: Re: PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~   PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 3:39 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~   PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAPERWORK <3 ~Altair~
Page 1 of 1