Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Vote_lcapEmeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Voting_barEmeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Vote_lcapEmeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Voting_barEmeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Female Posts : 93

Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss   Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:57 pm

Name: Emeli Bell
Nickname: Emma or Em

Village: The Village Hidden Within The Mist
Affiliations: President of the Geometry Club <3

Elements: Yin-Yang Release (Make-up of her geometric shapes)
Main: N/A
Subs: N/A
Kekke Genkai: 2D & 3D Shape Manipulation
Personality: Often quite, answers her thoughts aloud.

Bio:

As I am writing my life history, there really isn't anything particularly "epic" or "amazing" in quality of what I have done in it. I was more of the geeky child in your math class, the orgasmic feelings oozed from over problems to solve. I used my tactical skills on the battlefield of tic-tac-toe and won effortlessly, never once losing a math, not one. When it came to the progress of graduating from the school within the Mist I was particularly very nervous to the bones of my skeleton. There would have been no absolute way that I could "pawn" these "n00bs" of battling to the death when all I really knew was geometrical shapes and mathematics on my side.

That is where I happened to be wrong. Everything in the world dealt with Geometry and Mathematics. These fools of my class laughed at my smartness, when it was the thing that would end their lives. By focusing my simple-minded imagination of math I was able to perfectly create geometrical shapes in two-dimensional and three-dimensional means. They were the figurines laid in battle, while I was the smart tactical player "racking" up my enemy, my opponent into various traps.

Over several years of yearning over my thought-process of solving math problems and developing blue-prints for awe-inspiring buildings and landmarks through-out the country I gained a opportunity to be chosen in the ranks of possibly being the next Mizukage. It was an honor, but I don't consider myself so great in skill, only in the mind.

Back to top Go down

Emeli Bell : Geometric-Bliss
Page 1 of 1