Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Caniges jutsu list Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Caniges jutsu list Vote_lcapCaniges jutsu list Voting_barCaniges jutsu list Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Caniges jutsu list Vote_lcapCaniges jutsu list Voting_barCaniges jutsu list Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Caniges jutsu list

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Canige

Canige

Male Posts : 69

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

Canige can use any lightning or water jutsu(including ice sence its a form of water) and can use the summoning technique to summon dragons
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Male Posts : 283

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 10:54 pm

You cant use any lightnign or water Jutsus..please list them..also Ice is a kekke genkai its not a form of water..Ice style is combination of wind and water
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 1:27 am

fine

Ninpou Kamaitachi (Sickling Winds)
Ninpou Fuusajin (Dust Winds)
Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Blade)
San Kushi; Ichi no Kushi, Ni no Kushi, San no Kushi (Three Stars; 1st Star, 2nd Star, 3rd Star)
Fuuton Renkuudan (Compressed Air Ball)
Chidori/Raikiri (Thousand Birds/Lightning Edge)
Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Raitatsu (Thunder Dragon)
Sandaa Saaburu - Thunder Saber
Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Toruneedo Raitoningu - Tornado Lightning
Raigeki no Yoroi - Lightning Strike Armor
Ikadzuchi no Kiba - Lightning Bolt Fang
Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado
Gian - False Darkness
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone no Jutsu)
Suiton Suriyuudan no Jutsu (Water Dragon no Jutsu)
Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu (Tidal Wave no Jutsu)
Suirou no Jutsu (Aqua Prison)
Suiton Goshokuzame (Five Shark Feeding Frenzy)
Suiton Bakusui Shouha (Explosive Water Shockwave)
Hijutsu Sensatsu Suishou (Secret Jutsu Thousand Flying Water Needles)
Suiton Suijinheki (Water Wall)
Suiton Suishouha (Water Wave)
Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist no Jutsu)
Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu (Mist Clone no Jutsu)
Suiton Teppoudama (Water Bullet)
kekke genkai:Sharingan only in one eye (like Kakashi and was givin to him by the mystirous person from the mist village that was training him)
summining style: demonic dragon
special style:dragon transformation

Last edited by Canige on Wed 23 Jun 2010, 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:52 pm

Tho id rather you describe what the jutsus do like in other people's list since they are all from the series ill give you a pass...for summoning style Demonic dragon? what does the demonic dragon do? do you have a contracts with these demonic dragon or is it just one demonic dragon? also is it a demon?

next Sharingan?...if you had one why didn't you say so in your Character info post and also it should be in your Bio explaining in detail how you got it and please no 1-3 line reason on how you got it
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:22 pm

the summoning style one is like what naruto can do with the frog and the demoinc dragon is not a demon its just a dragon and the contract is with the mystirous mist village guy in my character info plus the sharingan is a kekke gengkai and i waznt sure what i wanted it to be so i didnt but it in my character info.
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:36 pm

-sigh- i dont think you got what i said..contract = example Naruto has a contract with Frogs , Orochimaru with snakes. So d you summon just that ONE dragon and what does it do? or do you have a contract with dragons themselves

Also are you an Uchiha? cause your not SHaringan is the Uchiha clan Kekke Genkai, You have the sharingan in one eye which probably means you got it from some uchiha or something
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:39 pm

oh sry yes i have a contract with dragons and the dragons and what do you mean by wat does it do.

and yes im part uchiha but my character doesnt know that yet
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

ok? then y would he have the sharingan in one eye? also no one can Have Uchiha's anymore..its not a rule i like but must enforce =\
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:43 pm

cuz its like Kakasi's sharigan.
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:52 pm

but you say your part uchiha? whats the other part? if your mom or dad is an Uchiha then so are you. and as i said before HOW did you get the sharingan??????? Kakashi fgot it from his dead friend Obito Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:55 pm

dude ur makeing things complicated. my character doesnt know everything about his parents cuz they died fighting the nine tailed fox so ya your just going 2 have 2 wait 2 find that all out
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:18 pm

making things complicated? all i need is a reason y you have a sharingan in one of your eyes ...even if your character doesn't know, I cant just have you having a sharingan with no reason on why he has it in the first place..especially since Uchiha clan is closed you need a legitimate reason for having the Sharingan. What is a couple Lines of Bio on how he obtained it? not much
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:21 pm

fine dam
how about i say that the person taking care of him till he was old enough 2 take care of himself gave him his fathers eye cuz thats all they could find of him and his mother
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:24 pm

With that explanation it would mean your father was an uchiha which means so are you ..UCHIHAS are closed! also id like to point out that that was a very stupid Explanation..y would they give you his eye your an uchiha anyway so y? youd end up having your own sharingan eyes
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:27 pm

idk im just makeing stuff up off the top of my head ok dam
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:28 pm

maybe you should have sorted whether or not your character had a Kekke Genkai or not before you made your App and Jutsu list o_O......
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

ya maybe
wait i got it how about the mystirous person from the mist village that trained me gave me the eye
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:09 am

sure i guess...(Removes the Mangekyo Bar )
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:10 am

so am i good now?
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

Edit your bio putting that info in and your good
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:14 am

k and is there a hokage for the sand village?
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:15 am

Hokage is the Leaf village leader...

I think you mean the Kazekage and no there is none atm.its a sort of inactive village atm..
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:16 am

oh well i waz wondering if i could be Kazekage since there isnt one
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:18 am

Not my call....ask Pandora about that
Back to top Go down
Canige

Canige

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:19 am

ok i will and i changed it so you can approve now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caniges jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caniges jutsu list   Caniges jutsu list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caniges jutsu list
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next