Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Alphonse 'The Gray' Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Alphonse 'The Gray' Vote_lcapAlphonse 'The Gray' Voting_barAlphonse 'The Gray' Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Alphonse 'The Gray' Vote_lcapAlphonse 'The Gray' Voting_barAlphonse 'The Gray' Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Alphonse 'The Gray'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphonse

Alphonse

Alphonse 'The Gray' Empty
PostSubject: Alphonse 'The Gray'   Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 8:21 pm

Name: Alphonse Reja

Sex: Male

Village: Bloodshed

Personality: Cold hearted,cruel, and keeps himself escalated, but the kindest of friends once he gets to know you.

Appearance:
Alphonse 'The Gray' Color_Me_Wretch_by_hozeanjiru

Bio: Feared by the lords of lights above and hated by hell's solders....I am Alphonse and I am forced to walk this patch of nothingness till the day I die. I was born in the realm of light high above the world of man. It was a glorious place to behold. But the elders saw I was not like the others....that I was to dark to stay among them. So the cast me away, sealing me away the most fowl of places on the planet. I slept for ages and as the world changed around I had time to think....realize that the rules of life here folly....nothing but words that the lords of what I once called home created to make themselves feel in charge.

One day the seal placed on me was released by Masumi Saitou. As price for freeing me she asked for nothing but my undieing servitude. I agreed.....and for the longest time my service with my lady made me happy in the good times and the bad.

My Master has been missing for 5 years now and I shall wait for her return, So that I can server her once more.
Back to top Go down
Masumi Saitou

Masumi Saitou

Alphonse 'The Gray' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphonse 'The Gray'   Alphonse 'The Gray' Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

Alphonse 'The Gray' 1G7gu-approved

Lmao, good job. ;D
Back to top Go down

Alphonse 'The Gray'
Page 1 of 1