Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Vote_lcapMinato Namikaze/Yondaime Voting_barMinato Namikaze/Yondaime Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Vote_lcapMinato Namikaze/Yondaime Voting_barMinato Namikaze/Yondaime Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Minato Namikaze/Yondaime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male Posts : 12

Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Empty
PostSubject: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 3:05 am

Name: Minato Namikaze
Nickname: Konoha's Yellow Flash
Village: Leaf
Personality: Jiraiya and Tsunade pointed out that, while Naruto physically bears great resemblance to Minato, his personality and style of Ninjutsu are almost identical to his mother. While Naruto is boisterous and relatively thick, Minato was calm, collected, and highly perceptive. When faced with an enemy, he could kill in cold blood, and seemed well aware of the terror his reputation inspired in his foes. He appeared to be respectful of those around him; he didn't like freely speaking about others' pasts, and was said to be a very nice person.

Jiraiya had said that Minato was a shrewd person, and was not the man who could do something without reason. He was also shown to be very analytical from how quickly he could determine the strength and weakness of Kakashi's new technique, the Chidori. All in all, Minato was known for his unbeatable determination and unbelievable drive, which he passed onto his son. His devotion to the village and his love for his friends inspired all those around him, and, as a result, he became well-liked by the villagers. Minato was nevertheless understanding, that Naruto might feel hurt by the fact that his own father had sealed a monster inside him.

Appearance: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Yondaime_full

Bio: According to those who knew him, Minato was a very talented ninja, having been considered a genius that appeared once a generation. He graduated from the Ninja Academy at the age of ten, and was added to a Genin team under the tutelage of Jiraiya. Jiraiya took a special interest in Minato, and accepted him as an apprentice, amongst other things teaching him the Summoning Technique.

In later years, Minato was put in charge of a Genin team of his own, consisting of Kakashi Hatake, Rin and Obito Uchiha.
Konoha's Yellow Flash
Minato with his students: Rin, Obito Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatake.

During Kakashi Gaiden, set during the Third Great Shinobi World War, Minato led his team on a mission into Kusagakure. Due to Kakashi recently being promoted to Jōnin, Minato gave leadership of the mission to Kakashi while he went to help Konoha's forces on the front lines. Before leaving, he gave Kakashi a special kunai as a congratulatory present, outfitted with the seal used for his Flying Thunder God Technique.

While helping his fellow Konoha ninja, he used the Flying Thunder God Technique to destroy all the opposing Iwagakure ninja in an instant. He returned to Kakashi in time to save him and Rin from another group of the foes, but could not save Obito after giving Kakashi his Sharingan. When Kakashi and Rin recovered from the ordeal, Minato helped them to complete the task of destroying the Kannabi Bridge.
Fourth Hokage
Minato as the Fourth Hokage.

Some time after the war ended, Hiruzen Sarutobi chose Minato, who was not even thirty years of age, to lead Konoha as the Fourth Hokage.During Minato's reign, he had a relationship with Kushina Uzumaki, a former Whirlpool village's member who would later become pregnant with his son.
Minato and Kushina.

After reading Jiraiya's book, where the main character was named Naruto, Minato said that the protagonist was just like Jiraiya. It was then that Minato revealed that he and Kushina wanted to raise their child to be a shinobi like the one in the book, and for that reason they decided to name him "Naruto" after the main character. Jiraiya pointed out that it would make him Naruto's godfather and asked if they were sure that they would want that. Minato stated Jiraiya was a good example for them all and that he could not think of a finer shinobi than him.
Back to top Go down
Kuroya Hisu

Kuroya Hisu

Female Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:57 am

No! He's dead. AND IF HE ISN'T I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! NO SPOLIERS! ;~;

SO YEAH.

NOT APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Male Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 1:03 pm

Urghh..we dont follow the storyline here...he can have minato if we wants..we already had a minato but he went inactive
Back to top Go down
Kuroya Hisu

Kuroya Hisu

Female Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 1:22 pm

-throws hands up-

STOP SPEAKING CONFUSING! D:

...Lul nah I'm fine with it. Approved, then, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 1:59 pm

~jumps in~
AHEM.
We have a problem. See teh rank. See my rank.

...There seems to be a conflict. xD
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 2:01 pm

oh yesh..Ou gotta start at Genin XD
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:14 pm

I saw that. But even though my ranking might be Hokage it doesn't mean I'll be acting Hokage. One retains the rank when they are still alive. Like the Third was still "a" Hokage and he took over the acting position when the Fourth died. And I also believe I can prove myself worthy of the rank, or something close.
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:21 pm

You start as Genin ..dosnt matter if Cannon or OC..you rank up through the ranking exams
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:21 pm

Well ok then. Change my name to Minato Namikaze if someone could. Please and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:24 pm

you can do that your self..were pretty overloaded with members atm and busy lol
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:27 pm

Oh thanks. Didn't know I could do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze/Yondaime   Minato Namikaze/Yondaime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minato Namikaze/Yondaime
Page 1 of 1