Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Noah Enigma & Jasper Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Noah Enigma & Jasper Vote_lcapNoah Enigma & Jasper Voting_barNoah Enigma & Jasper Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Noah Enigma & Jasper Vote_lcapNoah Enigma & Jasper Voting_barNoah Enigma & Jasper Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Noah Enigma & Jasper

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Noah Enigma & Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Noah Enigma & Jasper   Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 5:22 pm

Name: Noah Enigma
Nickname: None
Village: Rock Village
personality: Often loses Tran-of-thoughts most of the time. Usually forgets things easily from his young age.
Appearance: Noah has pink hair, and pink iris colored eye's. He often wears a black cape since it reminds him of his favorite movie villains that wear black. Even though he likes villains in movies he fights for the good side (fyi).
Bio: Being born from my mother named Isabella Moore, my father named Jasper Moore. Some wonder who my parent's were, and don't expect my mother and father for last name reasons. My parent's weren't married which my parent's were forced to get out of the village we lived in for many seen this as wrongful deed. As my parent's fled after my birth, they gave me to my grandparent's whom lived in to Rock Village. I would grow up to be many villagers and ninja's star of the village for my unique ability to control ultraviolet light. Noah is just a new recruit of a Genin from the Academy.

Name: Jasper
Nick-name: None
Species: Lava-critter
Personality: Acts as a dog with the lovable sense, and loyalty.
Bio: I meet Jasper at my young age from a gift of my 6th birthday from my grandparent's. It was said to remind them of my parent's, since the critter is protective of me like any parent's would.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Aris

Female Posts : 1081

Noah Enigma & Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah Enigma & Jasper   Noah Enigma & Jasper Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 5:25 pm

8D
APPROVED~! WELCOME~!

=w=
Back to top Go down

Noah Enigma & Jasper
Page 1 of 1