Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Vote_lcapMy techniques :D (Arewyn) Voting_barMy techniques :D (Arewyn) Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
My techniques :D (Arewyn) Vote_lcapMy techniques :D (Arewyn) Voting_barMy techniques :D (Arewyn) Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

My techniques :D (Arewyn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arewyn Belacqua

Arewyn Belacqua

Female Posts : 16

My techniques :D (Arewyn) Empty
PostSubject: My techniques :D (Arewyn)   My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 1:32 pm

Bloodline: My Bloodline branches into 3 single powers, which involve Ash, Smoke, Fear, and a smudge of telepathy. Which I'll explain each one individually.

Chemical Ash: A specialized ash that when inhaled or around for along period of time would affect the human or species body. Inhaling this ash would put pressure on the lungs, making it a little bit harder to breathe, filling your throat and organs with a burning sensation, yet not internally harming the body, only pain would be inflicted of the mind most of the time. When around the ash it is easily flammable which when is burns turns into the 'Burning Smoke'. The ash can be broken down into a fine powder, or a sheet of long thin rock. Also, which being flammable, it is able from concentrating long enough and increasing the heat of the ash would decay the rock or ground below it turning it into a vast amount of magma.
~With it able to react differently for each element
-Fire -> Burst into flames changing into molten active moving vast amounts of magma.
-Water -> The ash would merely merge with the water, change it's properties into a gooey substance, which acts like acid,burns.
-Plant -> Contact with plant like things would simple decay the life, draining the energy and life away.
-Rock -> Contact with any rock material, it has a chance of decaying and withering the rock into ash burning it quickly into more ash.
-Electricity -> Contact with electricity would form somewhat like the toxic flame yet less graphic and dangerous. It would yes obliterate anything in contact with it, yet depends on the size.
-Wind -> turns into smoke, giving more amounts to the burning smoke ability.

Burning Smoke: The smoke has several affects, able to form objects, shapes, forms, and able to materialize through the smoke. When materialization is used, Arewyn's chakra signature would be difficult to track since she's spreading her body through the smoke.Like the chemical ash, it puts pressure on the opponents body if in contact for a long time, even breathing would fill the opponents lungs with a non-harmful liquid that would fill the lungs after a period of time.

Toxic Flame: This flame like APPEARANCE is more of an electrical lighting bolt with flame within a emerald hue color (this is what it looks like, it's not a flame or an electrical move, it's power is F.E.A.R. It's able to destroy things and objects with one touch. If an opponent is in contact with this flame they are utterly treated as DEAD. Now, with this power made from F.E.A.R it's basically channeling the opponents or surrounding people such as myself to manipulate the emotion of fear into pure green energy. This energy could kill people if touched states above.

Telekinesis: The ability to move, separate, crush, deform, evaporate objects with enough telekinesis into each object.

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

My techniques :D (Arewyn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My techniques :D (Arewyn)   My techniques :D (Arewyn) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 5:13 pm

..I'd read through it? But that would take long. And I already know. Approved, durr. xDD
Back to top Go down

My techniques :D (Arewyn)
Page 1 of 1