Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Vote_lcapMy seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Voting_barMy seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Vote_lcapMy seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Voting_barMy seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaeda Ehime

Kaeda Ehime

My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Empty
PostSubject: My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD   My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:45 am

7 alts... so proud, so proud xD

Name: Kaeda Ehime
Village: Hidden Mist
Personality: Kaeda is a fun, but shy girl. Once you to get to know her she are loud, sometimes annoying, and daring. But when you first meet her she is shy, not willing to talk. She is the kind of girl who loves a good prank on the teacher, but wouldn’t have the guts to pull one off herself. She sometimes doubts her own abilities, which are perfectly fine, but she’s always striving to achieve higher.
Bio: Kaeda had always had a happy life. She lived with her parents, and brothers and sisters until she was 16, then she was convinced that she needed more experience in looking after herself, so she moved out and started living by herself. Since the responsibilities she had when living with her family no longer applied, she spent her time upping her training, and since has become quite the master at water jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD   My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:09 am

Approved~

...Man. Me and Agi gotta watch our backs. People are coming up on our alt count. xD
Back to top Go down
Rei Yuudai

Rei Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD   My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 5:28 am

muah ha ha...

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD   My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My seventh. Kaeda Ehime xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Heaven :: Ancient Archive-
Jump to: