Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
The duty of ninjas Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
The duty of ninjas Vote_lcapThe duty of ninjas Voting_barThe duty of ninjas Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
The duty of ninjas Vote_lcapThe duty of ninjas Voting_barThe duty of ninjas Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

The duty of ninjas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JayJonnaJackson
Jounin :: Regular
JayJonnaJackson

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

I believed that once I became a jounin I would no longer be bothered with trivial tasks...I was wrong.

I stand here all day long, watching people coming and going. And I am annoyed.

Its a job that is much harder for me then anyone else I assume. I have to constantly pretend, constantly emulate acceptable behavior. Its tiresome. Like flexing a muscle. I feel that if I keep this fake smile on my face any longer it'll permanently deform my look. But I must put up with it. PR and all that...
Ninjas weren't meant to protect people.

I stand here all day long, looking out for threats to the village. And I see plenty.

No one knows it, but I can see..more...because of what I am. For example that man right there. He has in eyes something I can relate to. Someone will soon get hurt, but I can't do anything about it. Its not a matter of village security and I have no proof. Brass doesn't look kindly upon "hunches". Civilians hurt civilians all the time.
Ninjas can't protect people.

I stand here all day long, vigilant for danger to my kind. And I hope it to be just a waste of time.

If someone were to attack, I would be the first target. The civilians around me would be as much threat to an enemy ninja as a sheep would be to a wolf. I am ordered to protect these people no matter the personal cost, but no one would ever attack them. They are the prize, never the target. Civilians feed and clothe and shelter and fund warriors because that is there only defense. If we fall they will not rise up to avenge us, they will woo the victor and he will become the new guard. The new me.
Ninja's don't protect people. They protect themselves.

I stand here all day long, guarding my way of life, my existence. And I pray that tomorrow I'll be as annoyed as today.
Back to top Go down
zen
Erza Isadora :: S-Ranked

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:31 pm

Zen made his way towards the Leaf Village Gates, He had Pants on, ninja shoes on, belt, boxers, tank top, A Black robe on covered with White clouds and red markings, a Stalk hat on, a Very Huge Bulk sword on his back, 6 pouches on his lowers back, 4 kunai holsters on each side of his leg, and he very very very slowly made his Way towards Leaf gates. As he arrived he stopped where he was and spoke."I am Death I am Reaper of the Gods, I am your truly, the God Of the Underworld. You shall give me 1/4 of your civilians or your village shall die."He said slowly.

He slowly, waited for a reply, weather it be an attack or a reply of words, it did not matter he came for bargains and came for eating.
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
JayJonnaJackson

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:10 pm

The reply was a massive shadow coming from the wall. Upon closer examination one would notice that the dark cloud that descended upon the lone ninja was in fact thousands of kunai launched by the leaf ninjas stationed on top of the wall.

A ninja veteran in his own right, Yashamaru immediately took action. "You 5, delta assault MK 2 formation, now!" he barked at 5 nearby ANBU and gave to 4 of them 1 of his exploding tags. THe last one, knowing his role well, stayed behind. He was the 'support', using his sensor abilities and genjutsu training to track the enemy in case he used an evasion speed or displacement based jutsu or a genjutsu. The 4 remaining anbu blitzed in the vicinity of the target using Sunshin no jutsu and placed the 4 efploading tags down, then blitzed away just before the rain of death came down, but not before Yashamaru said "Kekkai Houjin"
Spoiler:

Last edited by JayJonnaJackson on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zen

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:27 pm

He looked at them and spoke."Unbelievable what the fuck realty? There really tiring to jerk with my left nut? REALLY WHAT THE FUCK? REALLY!" He took out his hand, and at rapid speeds a Big Doom Cube begun to form before it was blasted at high speeds at where they were, anything inside the path of the Dome Cube, would be turned to dust and vaporized from the face of this plane, The kunai and sealing marks wore useless at that matter, if the ninja did not more, they would be caught in the cross fire, the Entire leaf village gates was no more, meaning they had now had to rebuild it."I ask again, Give me 1/4 of the civilians or have your village destroyed, It's not a hard choice to make, and only an idiot would decide the idiotic choice, letting your comrades die. I want to speak to the leader of this village, or more blood shed would fall. Take the Deal or pay the price."He spoke, he didn't even more or flinch any part of his body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
JayJonnaJackson

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 7:38 pm

"That doesn't look good. RAISE THE SHIELDS!!!" Yashamaru shouted. The Konoha Barrier team from the tower of mystics, which were closely monitoring the situation with the Tōmegane no Jutsu, reacted instantly and activated the powerful Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu • Hachimon Heijou [Barrier Gate Five Seal Technique • Eight Gate Lock-up] jutsus that was the villages main siege defense.

As the dome encased the whole village and the Dome Cube collided with the barrier, an ear splitting reverbating sound echoed. It was like a small earthquake, but aside from giving everyone a big scare the village was otherwise unharmed.

"Damn, that jutsu was powerful. But he is still just one man. The chakra supply for our dome consists of dozens of master chakra users plus surplus chakra stored in scrolls for just such an occasion. He can huff and puff all he wants, but this house is made of bricks." Yashamaru spoke to those around him so as to boost their moral. The he put on his serious look again. "Now, time to show him why he shouldn't mess with Konoha. Team 3, 6 and 8! Drown him in genjutsus. Team 5, 7 and 11, you are the taijutsu experts so rush in there, run some circles around him, range attacks from all sides then come back, this is a hit and run so no heroics. That jutsu he used was powerful but I'm willing to bet its not onmi-directional nor that he can use it at a moments notice. And even if he can it surely requires lots of chakra so he can't keep it up forever. Wait, wait, hold up, before you go take get some markers from team 2 or else our own dome will kill ya. As for the rest of you, HIT HIM WITH ANOTHER WAVE!!!"

As another cloud of death came down on the lonely man, 10 genjutsu experts assaulted every nook and cranny of his being with 10 different powerful mind warping, sense scrambling, viciously sadistic genjutsus (A~S rank), while 9 green blurs zipped from within the dome, barraged the man from every side then retreated back lest they be caught by the rain of shuriken and kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sanshōuo no Hana
Special Jounin :: Regular
Special Jounin :: Regular
Sanshōuo no Hana

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:55 am

Hana came flying toward the village in almost a position of disbelief. The trees would lightly sway as the path of her body dragged the winding winds with her. Making a sudden stop, she looked down and scanned the area - seeing a flurry of ANBU and randomized shinobi attacking an individual within a barrier. She figured it was an assault defense. But for one man, having so many people attack? He must be dangerous - and as such, she must treat the situation delicately. Although she was a wanted woman in Konohagakure because of her past incidents defending herself and killing six ANBU members, she hoped to rectify her actions by assisting in the defense of the village.

Flying down, the added weight of her heavy weaponry causing a light crater on a large mound just outside the gate walls - still allowing her to see within the gates, she looked over toward Yashamaru, a ninja she did not know but assumed he was allied with Konoha. She looked toward the man she could now identify as an Akatsuki member and laughed lightly to herself. Although he was powerful, as she thought, there was no way he could be escaping from such a collectively organized offense. Although this was not her place, she was part of the Fifth Division; a division created solely for the purpose of the defense of the villages. So, although hated in Konoha, it was her duty to abandon her position elsewhere and selflessly throw herself into combat. It was necessary for the survival of the Great Shinobi Nations.

She glanced back at Yashamaru and shouted toward him loud enough to hear even from afar. "Shinobi. What is your status?!" Of course, this would be asking him his affiliation of village and alliance, as well as a situation report on how the fight is going so far. The tattoo on the middle of her chest, ("5D"), would signify that she was a member of the Fifth Division. A lighter ally if there ever was one.
Back to top Go down
zen

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:25 pm

He looked at them and cracked his neck."Genjutsu will fail on me." As he was about to be placed under a genjutsu, he sent charka points all over his body to block the genjutsu. He smiled, having known so much, while he lived a long time really was worth it, then three men charged at him, he pretended he was in a genjutsu, before he raised his hand, and it glew blue, one of them came at him, he simply moved, and extended his hands towards the air, absorbing the physical and spiritual charka from them into himself without actually touching, while easily blocking the other two and moving back."Hit and run is your Idea of attacking people to to have a business ordeal? I have a better idea since you won't give me your men, I ask for two simply thing 4/5 of your treasury meaning gold, diamond, ryo, and 4.5/5 of your weapons, and food, and supplies, that's all I ask and I will leave and never come back Unless I need I give you my word, Al thought, if you attack me again, I will not hesitation to turn this entire village into dust, And trust me I am not bluffing it might leave me drained but it would be worth it, Now let me speak to the Kage of the village."He said calmly, asking nicely again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

Female Posts : 47

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

(OCC this is very much like peins jutsu which is not allowed for a start this must have been missed)
Back to top Go down
zen

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:41 pm

(Which jutsu? The B rank? No it's not even close, The B rank jutsu was used on Sasuke in the anime in the chuunin exams.)
Back to top Go down
Demon of the mist
Rouge :: S-Ranked
Rouge :: S-Ranked
Demon of the mist

Mangekyō (Only Uchiha, Please)
Mangekyō:
The duty of ninjas Left_bar_bleue100/100The duty of ninjas Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:10 pm

*walks in*
OCC:
Spoiler:

Hakai Hozuki heard of a man known as "God of the Underworld." This man gave himself a self proclaimed title, but this man drew Hakai's attention. It became Hakai's goal long ago to find all the Gods left behind by the Sage of Six paths, then unite them in one force. Hakai believe he had already met one, he was a brute of a man with almost unmatched chakra. That man went by the name of "God of Earth." Hakai knew he would run into that man again and the next time they would join forces. But he still had many more so called gods to find. Man ninja glorified themselves with such a name, when they were nothing more than inbred baboons.

So Hakai would test the man today known as the God of the Underworld. If this man had the power and skill, Hakai would offer him a chance to control the ninja world. But if the man failed Hakai's test he would die and Hakai would move on. So this man should pray he has the power to back up his title, or he will be cast to the underworld where he claims dominion. Hakai was confident that the man would not prove himself, what kind of God follows orders? This man proclaimed himself a deity above all mortals on the earth, yet he took orders from someone? He was in the rouge group known as the Akatsuki, they were a little bug on Hakai's radar. Any time he had a chance he would take them out.

As Hakai sprinted through the forest after this man, he wonder why he was heading to the leaf village. But it didn't matter to Hakai, his sources were certain it was him. If it wasn't it was at least another Akatsuki member Hakai could exterminate. Over the past few weeks Hakai had been quite busy, he defeated every upper class Mist Shinobi in a single fight. He taunted and prodded the Kazekage. He was itching for a good fight and the Leaf Village might just offer that for him.

As Hakai reached the gates of the Leaf Village he stayed in a tree above and watched. [color=blue]A stone ninja? I wonder what they are doing here[/color]. Hakai thought to himself. It didn't matter to him though they would all end up in body bags soon. As Hakai viewed the area he saw the man who called himself "God of the Underworld." So then Hakai had his target, he would send an attach very few men could survive. Grabbing two of the Seven Legendary Swords from his back he prepared his attack. His right arm held his personal sword, Alligator. His left held the blade he took from the death Minato Hozuki. At once he would attack, with both.

His right arm would enlarge with massive rippling muscles and increasing his strength 10x what it normal level. With a powerful throw the Alligator would turn blue as it soared directly for the Akatsuki member's back. At the same time Hakai would mutter a few words activating the other blade. It would break a part into 1000s of tiny fragments invisible to the normal eye. They would fly forward at the same amazing speed as the Alligator, covering a massive range. Both weapons were homing ones and able to adjust to chase their targets. As both swords left his hands he would form hand seals and from his mouth he would release a massive orb of water that would follow right after the two Seven Swordmen blades. Hakai wasn't expecting to kill anyone with his first attack.

But because none of these ninja are from his own village, they won't even be able to know what will happen next. For this water technique was only the beginning as he was going to show, these ninja why he is the god of water! The technique would create a massive amount of water engulfing at least half of the leaf village and the forest around it. It would be massive and the waves would be almost unavoidable even to someone with speed equal to a full biju cloak. The waves would consume everything their path and form a massive aquatic orb around Hakai.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:

Minato's Sword, only used version one so far
Spoiler:

Hakai's Sword
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

Female Posts : 47

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:52 pm

TOPIC VOID

NO VILLAGE ATTACKS SHOULD BE TAKING PLACE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The duty of ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The duty of ninjas   The duty of ninjas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The duty of ninjas
Page 1 of 1