Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Vote_lcap9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Voting_bar9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Vote_lcap9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Voting_bar9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Son

9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Empty
PostSubject: 9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)   9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 10:49 am

Demon Name: 9 Tails Demon Werewolf
Host Name: Ninjie Menio
Demon Alias: (Hunter)
Appearance: [9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Werewolf6]

Abilities: [It gives the Host the Ability. to Manipulation Lava(Similar to Gaara's Sand) However due to his inability of controlling the Bjuu, and seeing as his own Bjuu disposes of him with an iron fist. His Bjuu rejects him constantly, and only gives him his power when Menio is an a life threaten ordeal even then at One Tail Cloak he loses all control. In his normal form he is able to Manipulation a Weaker Version of Lava, and seeing as it is untrained he can't do anything super yet, The Beast also Grants him Speed, and small Self Healing, but the healing is nothing super unless Menio goes on his Cloak Beast form after he trains it.]

History/Bio: [The Bjuu The 9 Tailed Werewolf attacked Cloud a long time ago, When Menio was was about to be granted Genin Status, the Werewolf roisterer the Village, and it seems like nothing can stop this Super Human Lava descriptive Beast, Yet they still manged it, The Raikage( Which is Arkia Den's Character. He told him to include him my history and I will do so here, and in my profile.) Decided to seal it inside a 11 Year old Genin, Named Ninjie Menio, Which was a successful attempt, however the Boy had to Under go it without going into a Trance in other words Coma.

Due to the lack of time, He had to be seal while the Genin, I.E Menio was watching, it was a terrible experience to be seen. He suffered a lot of trauma, and both Caliphs and mental pain, yet the reward was great, however Menio did not like what the Kage did to him, with having a great boost of charka he did not enjoy being powerful he wished he was his own, The Every time he tried to talk with the beast it always rejected him and canceled him out saying he was not worthy of his power. ]

(ONce this is approved I am gonna go work on my Cloud Genin Profile, Once this is approved, ANything need changing just tell and I'll change it.)

Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

Female Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: 9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)   9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 11:56 am

9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Approv17

remember all tails must be trained to gain full power of the bijuu training is counted as S rank jutsu training for each tail.
Back to top Go down
Agito Shuryu

Agito Shuryu

Male Posts : 774

PostSubject: Re: 9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)   9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

whoa wait..I thought you were just gonna give it Lava release...Lava manipulation like what garra does with sand seems OP
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-alliance.forumotion.com/
Son

PostSubject: Re: 9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)   9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:49 pm

It's gonna be a Lesser Version of Sand, it can be nerfed, all he can do is Form a Shield of Lava around him for now, nothing major.
Back to top Go down
Agito Shuryu

Agito Shuryu

PostSubject: Re: 9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)   9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:52 pm

*for now* what happens when he gets better control?
Back to top Go down
Son

PostSubject: Re: 9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)   9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

He would be able, to Use Lava Sprinkler, and Form B rank Lava Mani jutsu at Jounin only, Seeing asa Lava manipulation is way harder to control then sand. he won't get better control till Chuunin or Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Agito Shuryu

Agito Shuryu

PostSubject: Re: 9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)   9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm

mm kk Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)   9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9 Tailed Werewolf(Bjuu)
Page 1 of 1