Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Vote_lcapRandom fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Voting_barRandom fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Vote_lcapRandom fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Voting_barRandom fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JayJonnaJackson
Jounin :: Regular
JayJonnaJackson

Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Empty
PostSubject: Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot?   Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

I wanna have a 1 vs 1 battle with someone. First come, first serve. Stay in character please. Would prefer realistically build ninja rather than uber bloated sobs (this usually speaks volumes about the person who created it so you can understand my dilemma).
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Anbu :: Sector Three
Danzo Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot?   Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

After the big arrival of his younger brother in the Mist village, Danzo had decided that he would no longer take any orders given to him by the Mizukage. Danzo felt that there was no need to do so because the mizukage was far more weaker than him. He knew that if his brother could injure the mizukage badly he could finish the job, but before he would do so danzo needed to test his skills on another shinobi. Danzo had already left the Mist and was just wondering around tell he got a faint smell of blood. This was bad sign just like anyother day that it happens. Danzo soon came to be running having no clue where he was or where he was going to he spotted his first victim. As he came to a stop about 20 feet away from the other shinobi he had a large smile of his face and was looking at the shinobi as if he wanted to eat him. "hmmmm do you wanna fight me" Danzo said as he began to chuckle awaiting for the shinobis response.

(shitty post...didnt have much time to post)
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
JayJonnaJackson

PostSubject: Re: Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot?   Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 4:44 pm

The urge is back. I see now that I was just deluding myself in thinking I could lead a normal life. One has to know what normal is...or rather he should want it...feel the need for it.
I had no such yearning. That should have been my first clue. All I did was notice that something was making others happy and thought that imitating them would make me feel happy...God how I wish I knew what happy means. I wish I could feel something, anything deeper than primal urges and the fleeting satisfaction when fulfilling them. So what happened? Just lot of awkward uncomfortable social situation that continue to baffle me.

I went through the motions. Emulated what is expected of a normal human being. But felt nothing. Still, it wasn't a complete waste of time since my mask became all that more convincing. This wolf will live to wear the sheep's clothing for another day.

...However...

My frustration grew. My dark passenger ever more persistent. I needed release...Soon. Sweet release. The only thing that makes me feel alive. That makes life worth living.
How could this happen.

I was careful, like always. I did everything I was suppose to. Planned every detail, prepared for every contingency, covered every base. Not even a hairline fracture on the code. So how could my entire world be flipped upside-down so quickly. So suddenly. So randomly.

If I believed in destiny or a higher power, I would say they had conspired against me. How else do I explain some unknown ninja completely by chance catching me red handed in the act, out here in the middle of nowhere. Its whimsically absurd.
*Yashamaru looks around discreetly*
He must have smelled the blood. How could I forget that? My urgency to appease the dark passenger made me careless, sloppy. Knowing that it was indeed my fault that I'm in this mess brings me little comfort.

So what do I do about the witness? If I let him live it would mean my death. But I can't kill him because he doesn't meet the code.
*Yashamaru takes a closer look at the intruder's demeanor. He sees something he is very familiar with*
Or maybe he does.

(ooc: You can start the battle now, I'm giving you the first shot.)

Last edited by JayJonnaJackson on Fri 28 Oct 2011, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Danzo Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot?   Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

As Danzo stood standing at the shinobi that stood before him, his smile that was on his face slowly disappeared from his face and now he was showing no emiotion whatsoever. Danzo had asked the shinobi a question and yet still no response which was a big sign of disrespect towards danzo, which wasn't good for the other shinobi. Danzo wore a long black cloak with regular pants under, he also carried a large sword that was bigger than him on his back, and to his left should hung a anbu mask from the Mist village. Danzo looked to his left at the mask and began to chuckle as he ripped it off of his shoulder and threw it to the ground. he then slowly turned his attention back on the shinobi who was now trying to making eye contact with Danzo but wasn't happening because danzo wasn't looking into the mans eyes he was looking at his chest. Danzo never looked a shinobi in the eyes before they were about to fight, he had learned that lesson a long time ago and would never do it again.

"i asked you a question yet you dont answer...so i will take this as you accepting my challenge. Danzo said as he quickly began to make a couple hand signs that caused a thick mist to cover the area. Due to the Mist the other shinobi wouldn't of been able to see two feet away from him because of how thick the mist was. But it was Danzo turn to use the mist to his advantage. With another couple of hand signs danzo made as he moved around silently, he made three clones out of the mist that was within the air. These clones where his special clones and weren't like anothe clones that had been used ever. Two of the clones rushed to where the othe shinobi with their Blades out. One came from the left, one from the right, and the other from above. These clones had all intentions to kill the shinobi and if he hadn't moved then he would of been killed instantly by the three Demon blades. Meanwhile danzo stood from a far watching at his clones attack with rage.

jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
JayJonnaJackson

PostSubject: Re: Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot?   Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 7:39 pm

Sounds come from this man, but they are just white noise to me now. I too have discarded my mask...and any pretence of humanity along with it. All that is left now is to see which monster will prevail this day.
Handseals...I feel something akin to distaste. Strange. Was I expecting more because we are the same? Or does every monster has its own unique tool?...Perhaps. But I still find them sloppy, slow and inefficient...and a lack of personal touch.

My first instinct was to bury a lightning fast kunai at the base of his skull in the middle of his casting. I know my blades are fast enough to do it, but experience tells me otherwise. I don't know how many seals his jutsu requires nor the nature of the jutsu, or even anything else about this man. He could have a backup defence, and maybe his jutsu needs only 2 or 3 seals and is fast acting, overwhelming my kunai just before it reaches the target and stealing my initiative in the process...No, its too soon to make a gamble like that.
*A thick mist begins blanketing the whole area*
I should have taken the shot, but its too late to lament now. Might as well make the most of it.
*Yashamaru uses Sairento Kiringu and discretely blends into the mist*
For someone choosing this type of jutsu, my opponent sure is loud (ooc: you didn't use any stealth or sound nullifying skills/jutsus IC:) I'm not having any trouble at all in finding him...And it just got louder...Must be using clones or bipedal summon creatures. Another pang of disappointment. Strange. I can't see what they are, but it doesn't matter. I can hear them going towards where I use to be. Too bad for them they won't find anything. But I've dilly dallied enough already. Time to end this.
*Yashamaru discretely summons several senbon from his Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka wrist seals*
Ah, senbon. One of my favorite tools. So slim, small, elegant, innocent looking. Even under normal circumstances they are hard to follow with the naked eye. In an environment like this and considering I'm going to launch them from his blind side...he will never see them coming. And thanks to their shape and size they won't produce sound the way sometimes kunai and shuriken do. And just to be on the safe side in case his physiology isn't human
*Yashamaru pulls out a poison vial and coats the senbon in poison*

*As the 3 clones reach their unrewarding goal, from within the murky folds of the thick mist, several small heralds of death race towards Danzo Hozuki with speed that would put an arrow to shame*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot?   Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random fight - Anyone wanna give it a shot?
Page 1 of 1