Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Vote_lcapIn The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Voting_barIn The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Vote_lcapIn The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Voting_barIn The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

Female Posts : 47

In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Empty
PostSubject: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 4:18 pm

Shao Kahn was the village of stones kage he had been incharge of the village for 13 years ever since his father died, he is a tower of a man standing 7'2 tall wearing a skull type helmet with strap like battle suit he feared no one. In his village when he was doing paper work he often when through 16 tables a weak because he would loose his temper so easy. Shao like to make an example out of the village he lays down the law when ever laws are broken and he trains his shinobi with the highest disapline and training to make sure they are ready at any time.

When Shao is not training or working as kage he sits in the kage thone in the private quarters and likes to drink, have woman dances for him and like to eat but on the battlefield he is a ruthless tank and would run anyone over who opposed him.

Shao was in the office filling out some paper work that had to be sumitted as he was a day behind getting it all filled out he then made a mistake on one of the documents and lost his temper and smashed the table in half and the paper work went flying around in the air due to the impact that was made on the table. "Looks like I will need another new table, assistant fedge me a new table at once or ill take my anger out on her in the meantime I am going to go for a walk in the forest. " Shao spoke in a very angry tone of voice as he walked towards the door of his office."Looks like a new door is needed too make sure that gets fixed on the double"Instead of opening the door Shao justed walked through it and made his assistant get the door fixed as with the table.

Shao was in Iwa forest he was talking a walk while drinking a huge drinking fask filled with a alchcol substance and was drinking it as he was walking through the forest taking a break from village duties this was a normal think that the Shao did he was always drinking but that did effect him at all, as he was walking the ground was shaking from the power that he excerted onto the ground as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sanshōuo no Hana
Special Jounin :: Regular
Sanshōuo no Hana

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 4:52 pm

Hana was sitting on a stone nearby a vast waterfall of mass proportions. An odd sighting in the village of Stone, considering the outlaying borders of the country were amassed by fields of barren wasteland and tundras of deserted forests. She was daydreaming, as she was most of the time during the last week. She had been given a week off of vocational work and training by her ANBU Captain; and took this time considerably to relax, but never let down her guard.

Her body was equipped with her standard battle gear, fit with a combination of grey cloths sewn onto a variety of tungsten steel vambraces, upper armbands, her chestplate, and her sabaton leggings. This was not the only signal that would warn others of her predatorial nature however; her body being cascaded in a rapid variety of weaponry, each weapon becoming a lethally dreadful tool of death and demise. Upon her person, the following could be seen. Her father, Hanzo's, Kusarigama lay folded on her back, a retractable shield clipped to her wristband vambrace, a seemingly fold-able cleaver sword, very large - lay under the Kusarigama previously noted - a Dako, or cross-shaped spear bent and stuck to her curves and moved freely, two chakra-enhanced triple bladed retractable claws lay on her hands and wrists, another weapon - the Jōhyō, wrapped around her waist awaiting action, a foldaway umbrella attached to the length of her thigh and a Tantō that sits itself vertically upon her back - her first weapon of choice for combat.

Being a ruthless weapons master and tactician, she has practiced the art of Seven Sword Dance, created by Killer B, the former Raikage's younger brother, and produced her own voracious combat form called Seven Weapons Dance - allowing to her wield and operate using every one of the weapons on her person at once to bring down and smite any foe produced - a form that she knew even her father would be proud of. She stood up, and laid back down - on her stomach this time and began doing a series of pushups; the mass of weaponry on her body would have probably had to add about fifty-pounds easy; making her training that much more vigorous.
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm

Shao was still drinking his flask of alcohol before he had finished off the last drop in the flask and decided he would go to the Iwagakure waterfall in Iwa forest to go wash him self off and go have a drink of the water. The waterfall it self was like a spring and had some of the best drinking water in the world it was supposed to have magical properties but shao never felt any different everytime he drank from the waterfall except that it helped with his alcohol consumtion so he was not as drunk all the time.

He arrived at the waterfall he was about to get a drink when he saw a young woman in the distance training she had lots of weapons on her person and looked like she was training which shao liked to see he was a man deticated to training in his village and was very strict about it too but at the same time the kage liked his woman too so he approched with his heavy feet hitting the ground making quite loud sounds on the ground.

"Training thats what I like to see, what is you name miss I have not seen you around the village before I usually reconise a pretty face". shao spoke to her in a calm way which was a first for shao as he usually likes to make his presence known, he had a soft spot for woman.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy
Anbu :: Medic

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 4:39 pm

Uchiha Sithis had walked out again from his apartment nothing to do so he met as well head for the training grounds to meet some folks with the folk. He was annoyed and bothered, And wanted to go on missions to further his talent. He wore, his ninja shoes, stone jounin suit, stone jounin flak vest, stone headband, his Large Scythe, he had purple hair, Six pounces behind his lower back, and two kanui holsters on both sides of his legs. He also had purple stone gloves on, by stone he means brownish color. As he made his way out, he cared to wonder, why the Kage was such a grumpy man. He seemed well fit and powerful, in close combat. As he left and entered the woods, He had noticed two people, the Tsiukage and a female, he has not seen he made his way over them, and slowly leaned on a near by tree. And did not speak unless spoken to. First.
Back to top Go down
Sanshōuo no Hana
Sanshōuo no Hana

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

Hana continued to do her series of push-ups, sweat dripping from her forehead from the stress being placed on her body due to the weight of the weapons on her body. She felt the presence of a heavy chakra level approaching, sensing that it must have been a powerful shinobi considering she could literally feel the weight of his power on her shoulders. After finishing a short one-hundred full clap push-ups, she stood only to hear the words of whom she would discover to be her Kage, and adoptive father, Shao Kahn.

"Training thats what I like to see, what is your name miss I have not seen you around the village before I usually recognize a pretty face." She looked over to him and put her head down, picking it back up shortly after - knowing that he'd recognize her face immediately after. Oddly enough, she took his compliment to heart and thanked him with a bow. She smiled at him and murmured. "Hello father Kahn." Her hair blew in the flailing winds around her - the skies above turned into a milky sequence of shining lights and hues of red and orange.

She noticed a small amount of movement in a nearby wooded area - a man leaning against a tree. She immediately assumed he was a threat and took on the formation of the Seven Weapons Dance - a familiar but unique concept gathered from Killer B's seven swords dance. She performed a swift flip, suddenly - in a flurry of movement, landing after the flip, each weapon was drawn and prepared and with the movement of her hand thrusting forward, the metal point on the end of her Jōhyō, a long roped weapon with a tungsten alloy dagger point on the end of it flew into the tree directly next to the head of Sergiy.

With a twist around in a mere millisecond, her hand grasped the rope and pulled with great force, snapping the tree clean in half as the point of the weapon swung through the air with propelled air-cutting force, coming down toward her; she took the rope in-hand and swung it back around her arm - prepared to throw again if he made an offensive move. She screamed out in fury. "Whoever you are, announce it now or be held to your lack of words and sacrifice your tongue as payment over blood." Each of her weapons were oddly clenched in the joints of her body; holding a weapon at both her elbow joints, one at her left armpit, one in her mouth, one in her right neck joint, one between her stomach and one at her right leg.

Jutsu/Weapons/Techniques
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

The Girl that was in front of Shao kahn was his her adoptive daughter Hana. Shao did not reconize her because she was busy training hard and could not see her face as he saw that many people each day in the town. Hana had done finishing a series of clap push ups she got off the ground and said hello father Kahn. "Hello Hana Its good to see you training so well it makes me proud you will be the one to take over from me one day". Kahn had finished speaking and walked over to Hana and place his hand her shouder to signal of a well done. Suddenly Hana went into her special weapon fighting style that she had perfected and she could hear someone againest the tree. Shao did not see bothered so he rised his right foot into the air and stood it againest the ground with incredible strengh he stook his huge foot againest the ground and made a enough of a earthquake that was aiming for the tree to make who ever was behind or near it move into the open or daoge it revealing there position thought the kage already knew who this was in the hiding he had already met his presence ealier in the day.

Back to top Go down
Sergiy

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:29 am

He exam med the woman while he watched, he had a very Keen eye sight unlike other Jounin, and was very carefully however his foot steps were meet for him to be heard, other wise he would have come very silently, He examined again again her body was Marcelline and her way of talking was rather eye blinding she was the perfect mate. He sighed, as she stood up from her training, thoughts ran up his mind. Maybe she can go out with me, and be my Girlfriend, even have two children later on in the future? Hmm, and she perfect, it's like God blessed her to be with me, or I think. ]he thought slowly. He sighed before looking again, she seemed to have gotten into a stance, And a Blade was thrown at him at the same time a quake happened. The Sword however faster, his eyes had timed the sword, and he Bent his head over evading the blade, as the Tree sliced down, at that movement he over bent slowly, and front flipped as the entire tree fell, He landed on top of the Tree. And Looked at the Kage and the Girl. Jeez vipes were all Stone Village this bloody crazy.

He sighed before looking at the girl yet again."You have perfect speed, and accusingly, and perfect form, Well done, I have not seen many do what you do since my Old Ages. Sir, Shao, Pleasure to meet you again. So you took my advice, And went off your office finally, How lovely. And my name is Uchiha Sithis, Jounin of the Hidden Stone village, it is an honor to meet, the Adopted Daughter of Tsuikage, such a young, wonderful female and well strong and independent Ninja."He said slowly, before bowing slowly, he still kept his guard up just in case, something else happened. She was just mind blinding.
Back to top Go down
Sanshōuo no Hana
Sanshōuo no Hana

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:54 am

As she saw the man leap from the ground and flip over the tree that she had caused to collapse, she peered unto his body for a sign of affiliation. Coming across a Kanji symbol of stone, she had realized the perilous mistake she'd made - kneeling down immediately after to show him respect. She bowed her head and began to speak. "Uchiha Sithis.. My deepest apologies for my actions. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for my misdeeds. I did not mean to enact an attack on you or approach you with fury; as a shinobi must always be on their toes and cautiously expect said unexpected."

Standing, she heard him compliment her on her actions. Something that had been unexpected completely. "You have perfect speed, and accusingly, and perfect form, Well done, I have not seen many do what you do since my Old Ages." She smiled, there was nothing more she could do but thank him. "Your words are most gracious, Jounin. Your respect of even those of lesser meaning outshines your hardened exterior." Bowing once more, she spun, replacing every weapon she owned back on her person in the corresponding chronological order that they were meant to be in - for easy access.

"I am Hana, more notably, Sanshōuo no Hana (Hana of the Salamander)- daughter of the renowned Samurai Ninja, Hanzo of Amegakure. I assure you fellow comrade, the honor is completely mine. Such chivalry exploited by a man of your caliber is exceedingly pleasing."
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 5:35 pm

Shao saw that Sithis dodged the shockwave that had come from Shao and a attack from hana as he back flip over the falling tree. Shao did not expect to Sithis to be able to dodge that well. After he had doged the attack and he had landed he spoke some words towards both Hana and Shao saying that it was good to see him out of his office walking about and saying to Hana she was beatiful Ninja and independant. Hana also spoke back introducing her self and giving her respect towards Sithis. Shao was kind of impressed with the dodge made by the Sithis but he wanted to test him a little further."Not a bad dodge but have seen better".. AAfter shoa finished speaking his chakra from his obdy started to flow out in a red type of colour as the chakra started to cover his body and tails started to form behind him there were 4 of them this was Shao's bijuu Demon cloak his strength and speed were almost impossible to track in this mode for most shinobi, Shao was already powerful to begin with without the cloak but with it hitting something will also mean earthquakes and destruction but this was not Shao's focuse of changing in this ode he then with great speed moved so he was behind sithes near the tree he landed on.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 5:54 pm

He looked at him speak, and then sighed." Thanks I guess?"He said with the compliant given to him by the Kage."Please, stand up, you do not need to bow to me, what you did was right, and had every right to do so, you should not be shamed, What if I really was an Evil Rouge Ninja, what you did was Right. I-"He was cut of the the form of charka forming. This was some kind of Joke right? Why the hell is his own Kage of His own village attacking or Using some form of charka to prove something to a Jounin, he sighed and spoke."Sharingan" A Fully Evolved Three Tomae Sharingan was in both his eyes. The Kage was now having two tails up, not not two or three, but four now, And the charka jutsu raised, he did not like what the outcome would be if the Kage choose to Use Super Speed, he would also cause Harm, to the Female, due to the raw energy of that Thing. He looked around, and then boomed The Kage vanished, he was able to half Pick up the movement, of the Speed, Lucky, Sithis was experienced with his own Blood Line, other wise he would not be able to even stare at it, at once when the Kage appeared behind, he Reacted on his own, With His own super Jounin Speed, he leaped forward twisted in mid air, and landed on the ground his heart pounded. The Kage seemed not to attack. If He Did He would be not dead but crushed, And even if he dodged, and the Kage Choose to strike, his lower leg would be caught in the Process the Speed was just bloody Amazing. His entire body was shaking for some reason, it was because of the Earth spiting apart below him, DA FUCK WHAT POWER? He side stepped, and spoke."Thi- Is Honor, seeing you at full Strength? If you would have hit me, My left leg would have been ripped off my socket."He said slowly. He breathed in and out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sanshōuo no Hana
Sanshōuo no Hana

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

As Hana stood awaiting the response of the ninja known as Sithis, he was interrupted by the Kage whom was in the process of exerting his legendary bijuu's chakra - four tails producing themselves from his backside. Anticipating what would happen before it happened, Hana activated a jutsu that allowed her to move away from the surrounding areas with great speed, levitating in mid-air. As she quickly flew above the two, she was held, suspended, by unseen means. A unique jutsu that was not ever seen commonly. As the shockwave created by the Kage expelled itself over time, she remained above in case of another sudden area of effect.

With little surprise at Shao Kahn's obligerant exertion of energy, she simply stayed in the air, cool winds blowing around her with ease. She eyed the two, seeing what Sergiy would do next. She scanned his body, suddenly reverting her eyes to meet his own - noticing that the Sharingan had been activated, the tomoe following the being that was the Tsuchikage. All three tomoe had been shown, signaling to Hana that Sithis was an exceptionally skilled Uchiha member. Glad to have him as an ally, she sat down among them - still floating in air. A houdini trick if there ever was one.

Jutsu/Techniques Used

Flight Technique (LINK)
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 7:15 pm

Hana was safely out of the way from the bijuu's chakra shock waves that he had done while moving at great speeds, as Shao usually does not think before he reacts but Hana been how she was she used her cunning skill to get out of the way. Shao's full attention was on sithis as he activated his 3 tomoe sharingan as Shao was moving behind him, he must have been trying to track Shao's witht he massive chakra he was giving off from the bijuu cloak mode."So this is the power of the sharingan not bad try this for size" as soon Shao finsihed speaking he powered himself off the ground my pushing his legs off the floor while he raised his fist in the air he was heading right for Sithis. Just as Shao got very close to Sithis he powered down his bijuu cloak mode so he was normal again and landed on the floor right in front of sithis this would have been enough to frighten any man because of SHao's massive size, weight and just how he was normally, his first was still raised in the air in front of Sithis. "So you think my adoptive daughter is cute then".As Shao finished speaking he moved to wisper in sithis's ear." By the was she is off limits". As he finished wispering in Sithis's ear he moved back and stood towering above sithis and then slowly raised his arm back down. When Shao landed he made a crater and was stodd in it.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

He looked at him, and just stood there. Eying him when he dropped down, a nasty evil devilish look on Sithis Face Appeared not fear, but power. When the Kage spoke, and finished he also spoke, right after, although where the Kage and Sithis stood the ground was a crater now 10 feet deep into the earth Sithis still stood there, without flinching that proved to be impressive."What I said to her, was the true, If you wanted me to lie just tell me to. But I will not lie to a female, or yourself. Her combat style is truly Naturally and mind bending. I have a question can we do this daily? You going Four tails? So I can keep tracking the speed, to get better?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sanshōuo no Hana
Sanshōuo no Hana

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 8:56 pm

Hana sighed as her father over-reacted, as always. He never really was a fan of allowing boys to speak to Hana. She was unsure of why because she knew as well as he did that she could take care of herself in any type of situation. For example, when Hana was captured and incapacitated by Konohagakure ANBU Black Ops, she awoke in fury. Her handsign speed was so quick that she was capable of performing the clone handsigns before the chain even had time to wrap around her body.

Surrounded by a group of interrogators, she activated her Clone Great Explosion technique, imploding itself and killing three of the five. The chains, suffering major damage, broke under their own weight and freed her. She then stood and stole a Tanto from one of the ANBU, showing that she was exceptionally skilled with weapons, slaying the ANBU shortly after. The one thing they failed to overlook was the skill in which they were dealing with. She pulled her sleeve to the side, only to reveal a wrist-launching device that she pulled back and fired five poison-coated darts out of.

After piercing the ANBU's mask, he fell, defeated. Three more operatives showed up, sensing a disturbance - only to be additionally thwarted in their efforts by the use of Hana preparing a secondary clone in case of an interruption. One of the ANBU attacked the clone, only to experience the explosion that started the massacre first-hand. The other two, unaware of what may happen, were taken out by a simultaneous explosion beside the two through the usage of a kunai grenade. Aware of what could happen if she stayed, possible death being an option, she fled the scene and traveled back to Iwagakure, practically unscathed.

She uses this story to entertain people during combat that are not aware of what danger they may be facing, though the code of her honor still stands and she will never talk down on nor disrespect any opponent - no matter the lesser strength or spirit they may possess. She looked down at her father. "Father Kahn.. Please cease your actions. This man has done naught wrong, and I graciously accept his compliments with open arms and a heartfelt major.." Still floating and sitting in the air, there was not much more to be done except wait for her father to respond to her request.
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

Shao heard what Sithis had to say as he did not move when he thought to be scarying him into running as most men would. "Fine Hana, I will listen I have had enough of the forest today anyway as for the four tails this is the minium of my power if i went any higher your sharingan would not be able to keep up with me at all and no I will not be training you, Hana look after yourself I am going back to the village I need a drink of alcohol before I go back to my kage duties". . As a Shao finished speaking he punched the ground again because he felt like it and it caused a another small creater and made the ground shake hard around sithis, then Shao turned around and headed back in the direction of the village.

Back to top Go down
Sergiy

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 7:39 pm

As he left, the earth Little cracked open, causing to either jump or fall in, he jumped away before landing stagy."I Swear, our Kage has Issues. Don't get me wrong his a talented and well powerful ninja, but his very cocky, short temper, angry, That can be his down fall, to an enemies win."He said slowly.

(I am gravely sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sanshōuo no Hana
Sanshōuo no Hana

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:46 am

Hana nods, suddenly being succumbed to a harsh headache, soon after being lifted. She looked at Sithis. "I have to go.. I am sorry for the sudden leave, but my presence is needed elsewhere. Good day." With that, she activated her Flight Technique once more and bolted into the sky, haywiring above the trees with great speed. It seemed she was on the path toward Konoha.

[[EXIT]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)   In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Search ( Sanshōuo no Hana)
Page 1 of 1