Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Vote_lcapI NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Voting_barI NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Vote_lcapI NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Voting_barI NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorai Denkou

Sorai Denkou

I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:39 pm

Sorai made his way to the Raikage office with his mind set on getting what he wanted. He was bored out of his mind it had been exactly 3 months since his last mission he was obviously irritated, he already did not like the fact that his Cousin Altair made Raikage before Sorai did.

"Dam that bastard, thinks he could just give missions to everyone except me huh? ill show that..." Sorai marched his way to the office grumbling to himself his face was frozen with anger. He was so set on getting a mission today he even had all his gear packed and ready to go back at his home.

"Hey Sorai whats the matter?" a passing by cloud jounin asked, Sorai stood his ground and turned his head slowly in a creepy manner glaring over at the jounin only uttering one word "Mission....." and with that Sorai continued his march the jounin could only shake his head while a comedic drop of sweat ran down his face knowing exactly where he was heading and who was going to have to deal with him in such a state. It was practically a normal thing for Sorai to act like a mission hungry ape whenever he doesn't get any missions for a long time.

"Think he can put me on the side to do nothing does he? grrr I'll pound his face in!" Sorai shouted out loud a few villagers thought he was some crazy fool that wandered into the village
Back to top Go down
Altair Denkou

Altair Denkou

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

Meanwhile Altair sat by his desk in the Raikage's office with piles of paperwork scattered on it, truth was there wasn't many missions for ANBU or Jounin of the village to take on most of it was genin stuff. Altair let out a sigh putting his hand on his cheek filling out the paper work yawning while he was at it "Raikage-Sama you missed a line" Altair's trusted kage aid pointed out for him "Huh? oh dam it..." Altair muttered to himself filling it out.

"I haven't left this god awful room in days, I'm guessing that was your plan all along when you had that bathroom built " Altair complained to his aid she always forced him to do his work, he was a great shinobi but he was exceptionally lazy. After a few minutes he rushed through the last of the paperwork finishing it which almost put a smile on his face "Finally now I can..." Before Altair could even finish his statement the Kage Aid dropped a heavy load of paperwork on his desk again "You seemed to have missed a stack Raikage -sama" she dropped the load on his desk making a loud thump

"What do you mean I missed a Stack?!? ARGHHH!!!!" Altair grabbed his head which was hooded as he usually kept it, "I need my sake" Altair said out loud opening one of the draws in his desk then noticed it was missing "What the?" Altair turned his head towards the kage aid who had a rather devious look on her face.

"What did you do to my sake?" Altair asked in a serious tone of voice "Oh that devil drink you had in your drawer? oh I threw that out" She said with a smile on her face she knew full well he drank on the job which was not very Raikage like of Altair to do, "What do you mean you threw it out!?! that was my special sake I was saving it for a day like this it relives me of stress!" Altair complained he loved sake it was his favorite drink unlike most people however he never ever got drunk somehow his body was not affected by the effects of liquor

"I don't care how much you brag about not being able to get drunk its still a bad show for our village leader to be drinking on the job" the kage aid would explain. Altair let off a heavy sigh and laid back in his chair, why did I ever take this god awful job? he thought to himself folding his arms..
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Higurashii

Kikyo Higurashii

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 2:34 am

And it was bad for the village leader to drink! Kikyo wasn't about to let Altair poison himself again! Even if it didn't have any effect on him, geeze he drank a lot. The stench of sake was soo strong before Kikyo'd taken over as the aid to her Raikage and friend. So naturally, it was the first thing that Kikyo Higurashii did! Hiding his booze started as a responsibility, but lately it had become a hobby. Hiding Altair's special sake was even more fun. The reactions for some reason always made the white haired girl insatiably giddy. God the Raikage acted like a child sometimes! Kikyo laughed when he laid back and folded his arms together. He looked like an angry five year old.

Patting her dress shirt thingy with one hand, she used the other to point at the stack of papers that was in front of Altair and then poked his beard. "Paperwork is never to be turned in late. Especially if you want this back." With a slight of hand his special sake stood in the palm of her gloved palm. Magic. A devious smile flickered over her lips. POOF. With another small hand movement the bottle was gone again. Magic. It's not like he was gonna get the sake, anyway.

Y'know. Even though he's taller than her by a few inches. And is a lot stronger. And is probably more sly. Okay, he wasn't going to get it to the best of Kikyo's ability. Better than nothing, right? Her light blue eyes dotted to where the bottle was hidden inside of the room. Inside of a flower pot the Aid had put there to fend off the stench of Altair. A beautiful purple iris.
Back to top Go down
Sorai Denkou

Sorai Denkou

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 4:43 pm

Sorai Bursts through the door of the Raikage office, his face was red with anger both fists clenched at the sight of Altair just laying back in his chair, Sorai in his paranoia thought Altair was insulting him even more by doing that "AAALLLLTTAAAIIIRRRR!!!!!!!" Sorai's Anger fumed he wasn't about to take another mission-less day in the village "I demand that you give me a Mission I don't care what it is just give it!" Sorai walked up to Altair desk slamming his hands on it which made the stack of papers fall down and scatter

(In a rush so no time for long posts :) )
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Jounin :: Regular
Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 9:15 pm

Yasuo finally made his way towards the Raikage building, he strolled the streets of the cloud village with his hands in his pockets and his hood covering a portion of his face, Yasuo sighed while he strolled towards the Raikage's office, he hoped he wasn't knee deep in paperwork or he would probably be in a bad mood. Suddenly Yasuo stopped over imagining things 'oh man...what if he says something like "How dare you ask for a mission I'll send you to the after life!!" ' Yasuo thought to himself and now he didn't feel like heading up to the Raikage's office but then he realized he was already in the hallway he was sort of bewildered wondering how he got there so fast. Just when he was about to turn around he heard shouting coming from the Raikage's office "what the hells going on in there?" Yasuo silently approached the door and peeped in to see Sorai ranting about missions 'Oh its Sorai..'Yasuo thought to himself knowing about Sorai's impatience with missions

"Um...Hello Raikage-sama" Yasuo knocked on the door and entered surely with two shinobi asking for a mission the Raikage would have to find something for them to do, if not it was back to the training board "I came here to see if you have any missions up for grabs but I can see your sort of busy at the moment I'll just wait outside..." Yasuo already took a step back to the door to head back out and await the Raikage to call him

Back to top Go down
WhoDidWhat
Jounin : Weaponry Master
WhoDidWhat

Male Posts : 209
Location : Take the Never Sidewalk and keep going till you Reach Forever

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:12 pm

Today was a peaceful day in the Cloud Village. No annoying brats running around in the streets making loud noises as if it were a hobby and no one filling the streets with crap they don't need. These were the types of days Rioken liked and these were the days he'd want more often. Rio thought, Man Oh Man, if only Christmas was real then everyday would be like today. I swear on the maker that if anyone pisses me off today I'll bolt them straight to Konoha!'. Rioken was a calm person but get him on his bad side and you're asking for a battle. Obviously, if you were a team member he wouldn't take it serious because he' know it'd be a joke and jokes were okay around Rioken. Other than being a great day, it was also a boring day for Rioken. He decided that today was the day he was helping someone and that meant , accepting missions. If It's one thing Rioken loved it was accepting missions no matter how small or how large. He knows the importance of every mission and does not care what the requirements are for them. You tell him, he does it. Period. But before he could pass by the Raikage's Office , a civilian called out to Rio and asked for help. It was a woman about 6 feet tall. "Seeing a woman that big, I don't know what she'd be scared of" Whispered Rioken to himself. He ran over to help the yelling woman. After Rioken asks what the problem is, she point to a corner at her little store about 8x12. The problem was a 3 inch long rat. Rioken then sighed at first but quickly pulled out a smile as he knew he was helping someone today. He quickly threw a kunai at the rat's tail and the rat was caught, he couldn't escape and the little mouse started weeping. Rioken grabbed the rat and threw him 10 feet away from the store and it quickly ran away. The woman thanked him as Rio walked away waving his right arm to the woman.

As Rioken kept walking, he decided to give a quick visit to the Raikage and to hopefully be awarded a mission for the day. The building came into Rio's site and then he made a run for it. He thought, I don't know what it is about missions but boy oh boy do they sure make me hyper!" as he ran quickly to the office. He slowed down once he was the the Raikage's building front doors. He quickly opened them and was greeted by the lovely ninjas guarding his building. He ran up the stairs ( He jumped on the walls to go faster). He was then standing in front of the Raikage's office, he took a deep breathe because of all the running he did and jumping as well. He opened the door and was taken by surprise of 3 ninjas also giving the Raikage a visit. Rio had a lot of manners so before telling the Raikage about his mission he said hi to everyone. "Hello, everyone. I hope we're all having a good day now." said Rio as he walked passed all of them and then faced his superior master, The Raikage. "Sir, today is a great and peaceful day, no loud noises, no crimes, and nothing out of the ordinary and therefore I ask of you a mission. Today is a great day to help out our fellow cloud members. I'm ready for whatever you throw at me. Unless these other ninjas have something more important" said Rioken as he took a seat by the window.
Back to top Go down
Altair Denkou

Altair Denkou

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 8:26 pm

As Altair laid back in his chair Sorai came bursting into his office he didn't even knock which showed poor respect and manners towards the Raikage of the cloud village, Altair didn't seem that much surprised however not even flinching after such a sudden entry into the office, 'Oh great..' he thought to himself knowing what was about to occur. Altair sighed heavily due to Sorai's incompetence, he even made the new stack of paperwork he had to look over scatter all over the floor.

Before Altair could even address Sorai he noticed someone peeping by the door, turned out it was Yasuo looking for a mission as well, at least he had enough manners to knock. Altair had no missions to give for all Jounin level ninja, all the C-class and up missions were taken only missions he had were D rank. Just when Altair thought things couldn't get worse another Jounin would enter his office. "Rioken..." Altair muttered under his breath acknowledging his presence

Altair took a good look at these three shinobi who all came looking for a mission before letting off a heavy sigh "Look I'm going to be frank with you three, things are slow all the priority missions have already been taken up and the only missions laying around are D-Rank for genins" Altair had to explain why there was a lack in missions he could somewhat understand their boredom and just when he would continue a messenger bird came to his window.

It was rather strange for a messenger bird to come straight to the Raikage's office unless it was some sort of emergency, Altair got up out of his seat to attend to the message but upon reading it he felt a strong sense of urgency "Change of plans I'm giving you three an A-Rank mission immediately!" Altair turned suddenly speaking loudly what ever was on the not the messenger bird brought had to be important

"The Treasures of Raijin have been stolen and their owners killed.." The treasures of Raijin were well known artifacts that were passed down to three selected shinobi since the beginning of the Cloud village the Raijin Gauntlet, the Raijin Blade and the Raijin ring, three powerful artifacts that granted their owners great power on using them "There's no Intel on the enemy but its determined that there were three of them, they've been spotted in the mountains outside the cloud village. Sorai your squad captain, get going before those fools take off with the treasures for good!" The gravity of the situation was great the cloud could not afford to lose such powerful weapons from their arsenal to a bunch of low life scum Altair looked up at the three cloud nin his eyes now barely visible due to the hood he always wore
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Higurashii

Kikyo Higurashii

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 2:42 am

Jesus. All these people all of a sudden. Kikyo could've sworn it was all Sorai's fault. What with his unnecessary loudness.. Sub consciously attracting people with curiosity. And who was he to just burst in and demand a mission from the man he was supposed to bow down to?.. Such crude behavior, especially from and ANBU Captain But Akane didn't judge. Too much, at least. Apparently, neither did Altair. Then there was poor little Yasuo. In the white haired kunoichi's opinion, he was so cute. In the kind of way that a little kid is before they become bratty. Such manners, too. Knocking and waiting instead of barging in and knocking over important papers. Oh gosh, the papers were on the floor.. I guess that'll have to wait till later to clean up. Light blue eyes of Kikyo looked towards Rioken Nara, just sitting on a windowsill. Light blue eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Nobody invited him to sit there. Just like nobody invited him in.

The Aid bit her lip and played with the edge of her dress shirt thing tentatively. It slowly washed over her that there were people around. When people who weren't Altair were around, it was time to be polite and silent. Silence is golden, after all. Plastering on a smile, Kikyo looked up at the rest of the room filled with impolite people. Silence is golden. Is what w~ Oh no. The bird. Altair got up immediately to receive the message. Uh oh. Not a hay face. That stupid note never meant any good thing like, "Hey Altair, let's go have some dinner" "Hey Raikage, let's have a festival" "ALTAIR, THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END OF THIS BIRD LOVES YOU AND IS INTERESTED IN A NIGHT FILLED OF"~

"Change of plans I'm giving you three an A-Rank mission immediately!" Kikyo was slightly taken aback. That was fast. "The Treasures of Raijin have been stolen and their owners killed.."Her nails dug into her palm. That was not good. "There's no Intel on the enemy but its determined that there were three of them, they've been spotted in the mountains outside the cloud village. Sorai your squad captain, get going before those fools take off with the treasures for good!" Well that was a quick decision. What an odd group this would be. Hopefully they'd accomplish the task at hand and leave, though. So Kikyo Higurashii could organize Raikage's paperwork and force him to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Sorai Denkou

Sorai Denkou

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:23 pm

Sorai glared Altair at with such anger someone would think he was trying to melt his face off with heat vision. All of a sudden Yasuo came into the office asking for a mission too, this some how made Sorai feel better his paranoia disappeared he actually thought he was the only one deliberately being left out on missions but now it seems that wasn't the case and with Rioken's arrival it only proved this fact more. Sorai sighed after hearing that only genin missions were available "Fine I don't care I'll take the stupid genin mission.." Sorai muttered under his breath supposedly no one heard him, the moment Sorai finished his muttering Altair had already read the message from the "Change of plans I'm giving you three an A-Rank mission immediately!"

Sorai's face lit up an 'A-Rank mission eh?' Sorai would think to himself as a clever smirk appeared on his face. An A-rank mission was right up Sorai's alley but upon learning that the treasures of Raijin were stolen and their owners killed Sorai's clever smirk soon turned into a shocked face "What!?!" Sorai exclaimed upon hearing that their owners were killed they were powerful shinobi all three of them and with the treasures they possessed their killers surely were powerful, Sorai gladly took the responsibilities of squad captain nodding at Altair confirming it, He was sure qualified as an ANBU black ops captain even though no one else in the room knew this except the Raikage to everyone else he would appear to be a regular Jounin

Sorai's demeanor changed like he was a totally new person facing Yasuo and Rioken "Lets get going the enemy can't be far" it would appear Sorai knew how grave the situation would be if these enemies left the village with the treasures
Back to top Go down
WhoDidWhat
WhoDidWhat

Male Posts : 209
Location : Take the Never Sidewalk and keep going till you Reach Forever

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 8:23 pm

Everything was going well as Rio sat down by the window. He kept his thoughts to himself as everyone was glaring at Altair when he gave us the news saying there were only Genin ranked missions. RIoken didn't mind, he never did. He believed a mission was a mission and no mission will ever be taken lightly by him as long as he lived. He thought 'There's a great tension in the atmosphere, I hope everything relieves. Altair is sure getting nervous after he just told the ANBU captain, a Jounin Med, and I that there was only a Genin mission? Today really is a peaceful day.'. Rio stood up after just after a minute went by. He looked around, eyeing everyone in the office to get a good look at them for they were all going on a mission together. 'Seems like a pretty good team, I'm sure I can be subsidiary' . Rioken liked to help out his teammates whenever he got the chance.

All of the sudden, as the wind blew harder, a message was received. Altair received the message as he read it with shock. He told us how there were several ninjas who attacked a village and stole prized possessions from a village nearby. Rioken did not react, but deep down inside he knew he was angry at whoever did this. Sorai, who then stated that all of us needed to get going. we did just that.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

(Umm just wondering is their gonna be a topic for this team to join later? NPC chars?)

Yasuo seemed surprised that the Treasures of Raijin were so easily stolen and their owners murdered, even though he didn't know much about the Treasure's powers he knew for certain they were powerful, who ever stole them had to be well skilled and sneaking into the village to get them made Yasuo even more uneasy. 'An inside job perhaps?' Yasuo did not dwell too much into his thoughts as Sorai was ready to get going as squad leader Sorai seemed to change from some crazy obnoxious fool into a more serious persona. Luckily Yasuo already had his ninja gear expecting that he would get a mission so he was primed and ready to go "Those thieves don't know what their up against" Yasuo would say to himself as a cocky smirk appeared on his face noting that a squad full of jounin would be more than enough to deal with these thieves

'And just when I thought I would really have to do that Genin mission' Yasuo followed Rioken and Sorai out the door it was time to teach a few thieves some lessons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!   I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED MISSIONS RAWRRR!!
Page 1 of 1