Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Erde Scheiße Application Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Erde Scheiße Application Vote_lcapErde Scheiße Application Voting_barErde Scheiße Application Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Erde Scheiße Application Vote_lcapErde Scheiße Application Voting_barErde Scheiße Application Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Erde Scheiße Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erde Scheiße
Jounin :: Regular
Jounin :: Regular
Erde Scheiße

Male Posts : 1

Erde Scheiße Application Empty
PostSubject: Erde Scheiße Application   Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:26 pm

Name: Erde Scheiße
Nickname: Tier

Former Rank: N/A
Village: Village Hidden in Stones
Former Village: N/A
Affiliations: Iwagakure's Explosion Corps

Elements:
Main: Earth & Wind
Subs: Fire
Kekke Genkai: Explosion Release & PK Release

Personality: I’m the most serious man anyone can meet. I seem intimidating and could be the most manly man, however, I have a soft-heart for summoning owl. I am a gentleman!
Appearance: Pics or it didn’t happen

Bio:

Guardian Watcher Arc: Ever since Erde’s birth he was brought up with the most virtuous of men within the Stone village. These special people protected the greater of the ancient secrets of the village which were archived deep within the tunnels of Iwakagure. Erde spent his childhood learning and advancing his stature with the other guardians in being virtuous and generous. To the sacredness of their religion of the guardian temple men they believe to only be given their virtuousness and peacefulness from their gods of their religion. Erde grown into what he wanted to be, virtuous and peaceful with the one of the gods he was interested in and followed their strict own path. However, after a while of protecting and watching over the archives and scrolls of Iwakagure Erde took into the liking of the ninja of the village. Confused and puzzled he went to his elders and asked of what powers the ninja’s held. Soon he found out that he too had special powers after a while of harnessing the strange ability of potential and kinetic energy manipulation of his self. His strange newly discovered abilities helped shape and carve new tunnels and mazes within the cave of where the scrolls laid. His powers soon aroused an interest of the Kage at the time of the Stone village. Wanting to studies his mysterious powers to become super-human like he specially trained him during the times he wasn’t guarding the Stone’s sacredness within the many caves and tunnels.

Genin-Jounin Arc: Ever being in the proper academy of starters for ninjas, only trained in secret in the presence of the Kage, Erde soon began to understand his abilities and could control his potential and kinematic energies that he could manipulate within his body to become said superhuman in the eyes of the Kage. During his slow development through the ranks of ninja the Kage finally saw fitted to teach the sacredness of combining his potential and kinetic energies along with his fire infinity to be able to create explosions from releasing the kinetic energy. Soon after time Erde discovered that using his kinetic energy to harness explosive capabilities was soon a thing of the past as he learned another genetic mutation in his body. This entire time the Kage was preparing Erde to fully utilize this explosive release technique without the chance of dying while immaturely attempting. He began wondering how the Kage knew about his powers of able to produce explosions without his other genetic mutation techniques. Until one day he finally told Erde his reasoning. “I knew ever since I saw you to be able to produce such kinetic energy from a short distance of a few inches to the destruction of a small mountain, I knew that you were able to harness a secret genetic technique of explosive release. I wanted to teach you and have you master potential and kinetic energy to boost the power of the immatureness of explosive release. You would be able to strengthen such a technique even at its lowest form”. With reasoning he felt like the one of the greatest weapons of Iwakagure and was recruited into the Explosion Corporation.

Iwakagure’s Explosion Corporation Arc: Currently Erde is able to fully control his kinetic and potential energies however, is slowly strengthening his other genetic gift of explosion release.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Aris

Female Posts : 1081

Erde Scheiße Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erde Scheiße Application   Erde Scheiße Application Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 10:21 pm

Approval granted unless otherwise stated
Back to top Go down

Erde Scheiße Application
Page 1 of 1