Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
The Light in the Forest Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
The Light in the Forest Vote_lcapThe Light in the Forest Voting_barThe Light in the Forest Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
The Light in the Forest Vote_lcapThe Light in the Forest Voting_barThe Light in the Forest Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

The Light in the Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soviet
Traveler Ninja :: A-Ranked
Soviet

The Light in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 11:02 am

Loki had been wandering all day as the ninja was ought to do and had decided today to explore part of the Fire Country. While he normally kept to Kumokagure and its surrounding areas the Land of Fire was a simple(and almost literal for Loki) hop, skip and a jump away.

He carried a few pouches filled with sand with him for two reasons. One he could manipulate it's contents, and also it would provide him with a burst of speed when he dropped them. Of course the pouches were all tied along a belt which held up the man's dark black pants. As his crimson fly fluttered in the wind he sort of struck a pose while squatting on a limb of a great tree. This was cut short by the said tie then flying in the man's face. With a soured mood, Loki left his tree and decided to poke around on the ground below.

That is when he saw it, to say it was comically there would wrap it up in a neat bow however I shall describe it as best I can. It was a domed structure with the odd tree sticking above it. One would call it a sort of turtle tree fort, and it was just two meters to the left of Loki's current location.

"Is anyone home?" the gruff voice would ask, Loki had not spoken at all today and his voice was rough from unuse. Deciding to try to look inside he enetered what he would call near the head of the turtle. Of course this could have been anywhere as Loki was not familar with this odd building. He repeated his question this time his voice carrying it's usual somber melody to it.
Back to top Go down
Baiote Isai
Genin :: Regular
Baiote Isai

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 2:24 pm

Baiote was in the middle of one of his most important technological projects of the century. A massive war machine created on the basis of pure destruction and overwhelming power was in the making inside of the laboratory that Loki had just entered, even if he didn't know it. Upon the main hallway of the building chambers, sounds of drilling and screws dropping and clinging could be heard; a loud ambiance that is unmistakable. In front of the supertank, a series of missile-like warheads could be seen standing up, atleast triple the size of the average adult human being's height.

Just about fifteen to twenty feet ahead however, an enormous hunk of metal lays abroad; the blueprint of such a machine could be seen hanging on the wall. Simply entering the room would cause the jaw of someone to drop; as the blueprint could be seen from all sides, the drawings may cause peristalsis almost instantaneously. This laboratory certainly was a creation of a genius, one would think. Although once they may see the small child behind it, would blink thrice in amazement and disbelief. Soon after twisting a final movement of the wrench, a tripwire would signal the alarm that holds place just over Baiote's head.

Jumping from the front of the giant siege engine, he propelled himself forward, landing about thirty feet in front of Loki, looking at him intently. He begins to eye the eerie man up and down, wondering why he was here - or better yet, how he found Baiote's tree lab. His dirtied white coat had been stained brown and orange from rusted dust clouds that fill the room's walk-space with ease. Half of his face could be seen, as the bottom half was covered by a high-collared white robe extension. Although sure that the man would be expecting the sound of a grown man ahead, Baiote called out; tapping a button on his watch to silence the alarm shortly thereafter.

"Welcome to my Laboratory.. Please state your name.."
Back to top Go down
Soviet
Soviet

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

Loki stood with his arms crossed and open, an old indication that one would not use jutsu. Whether the boy in front of him would know that was none of Loki's concern. The symphony of sounds Loki had previously heard continued but it seemed like a dragon going to sleep. This told Loki he had interupted something, something important he assumed. Of course that would indicate why the owner of this building was now regarding him so intently.

"What are names?" the voice asked, it did not seem as though it had came from Loki's mouth and in fact it had come from Yygdrasil. It was deeper than the ex-cloud ninja's normal voice, and did not match at all with his one visable smiling eye. The smile was also replicated on his mouth, a grin that stretched from ear to ear. "I do not think it prudent to give out ones name, I cannot be sure people haven't a jutsu to which that is the missing part after all. You may call me Plague, until I know you well enough however" this voice moved with the man's lips and he fell silent as soon as he was done speaking. Drawing one of his arms from his stance he extended it palm turned upward towards towards the boy in the white labcoat.
Back to top Go down
Baiote Isai
Baiote Isai

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 2:48 pm

As the question "What are names?" echoed throughout his ears, Baiote wondered where it had come from; considering the mouth of the man hadn't moved at all. He then quickly came to the conclusion that perhaps they were not completely alone - and that this, "Plague", had brought a friend along with him. This may have not been good - considering Baiote had little to no active duty combat experience, and mainly relied on his weaponry to give him the advantage. "I do not think it prudent to give out ones name, I cannot be sure people haven't a jutsu to which that is the missing part after all. You may call me Plague, until I know you well enough however", the man stated. Baiote smiled. This man was not as dull as he'd thought before.

Baiote nodded his head in agreement. "Although I am compelled to agree with you, I will properly introduce myself; as I can plainly see that you were clever enough to stumble upon my laboratory. I am Baiote Isai.. Known locally as "the Mechanic" for my extravagant and.. imaginative machine-based inventions.." The man began to raise his hand toward Baiote, the thought that he may attack shot across his mind in milliseconds, and Baiote bowed to him to show grace and signal a type of "white flag". "I do not wish to fight you, as I am a kind and gentle soul. So.. Plague, what are your purposes here? I am currently working on an important project.. You can inspect the blueprints of this machine on the wall that is three degrees east, and two degrees south of your current position - hanging from the wall." He smiled, awaiting a response before turning his back and continuing his work. He was very capable of multi-tasking.. It didn't bother him at all really.
Back to top Go down
Soviet
Soviet

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:24 am

"I can see that" Loki said with a chuckle as he scanned the area, he even flipped up his eye patch to see better. It impressed him, and when this Biaote as they called themselves bowed to him he assumed the boy was going to look to him.This idea was followed up by more proof for his theory in his speech as soon as he began again. He did not wish to fight and offered him the viewing of his designs, something Loki probably would not do normally.

As he went back to his job Loki had a feeling he was listening so he responded to the boy with a question "So where's your jonin teacher?".

It was a small question, but it held some weight he assumed two thing when he said this. One, that all genin had teachers, and two Biaote Isai, "The Mechanic", was a genin. He wondered another thing at this time but that was instead asked of Yygdrasil.

'So, what do you think he is going to use that thing for?"
'Destroying Villages'
'Not everyone is like you'
'What else would this be built for?'
Back to top Go down
Baiote Isai
Baiote Isai

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:34 am

Baiote nodded as the man had made his statement of approval. He turned around only to leap back unto the machine and turn the wrench a few more notches, tightening the bolt at hand. He wiped the sweat from his brow with his long lab-coat like sleeve. He looked around the front of the machine, as large as it was; and noticed a loose bolt, quickly affixing himself for another jump - landing in front of the bolt and twisting it into place, just as he had done with the other.

"So where's your jonin teacher?" Plague had asked, and Baiote stood from his current position and bellowed a loudly spoken statement. "I am not under the supervision or guidance of such a person.. I am a loner for the most part.. You are ironically the only individual on the face of this planet who knows of my laboratory, let alone my P-D-T two-point-zero." He bent down, tightening the screw completely - and lunged himself atop the elongated barrel of the supertank. "What about you? What brings you to this far into the forest?"

He looked upon the man, seeing that his eyepatch had been flipped up. Most likely to catch a better view of his surroundings. Completely understandable. "I'm assuming you like what you see here?" his lips murmured, a silent giggle escaping his lips - jumping down to meet the gaze of the man once more - the wheels of the machine literally towering over his small boyish body.
Back to top Go down
Soviet
Soviet

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:51 am

'Kill him while there is nobody around' Yygdrasil thought with glee.
'I really hate you' Loki snapped back.

Loki thought for a second, he couldn't possibly be the only one to know could he? Well in either case he decided to speak in answer to Biaote's question. "I do some traveling, so I like to look over the countryside" his voice was muted as he walked around looking at the monstrosity before him. Shortly after Biaote's voice piped up again and asked another question, in answer Loki replied with a cheerful tone. "Yes I do, now I have another question. That being do you wish to have a teacher and to complete the chuunin exams?"

He completed a small walk near the equipment awaiting the boy's reply. He intended to teach this boy, and make sure that he didn't go down a path that Yygdrasil would like. No there were enough people like that in this world, and Loki really did want to make it better not worse.
Back to top Go down
Baiote Isai
Baiote Isai

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:02 pm

Again, Baiote nodded in approval. It was actually nice to have someone to talk to now - considering Baiote has been alone all of his life, and preferably wanted to keep it that way. Than again, there is always the possibility of that unexpected visitor, and judging by the question that Loki had just asked him referring to the option of having a teacher to help him in participating in the Chuunin Exams; this was that unexpected visitor who could most likely help him achieve his goals. This offer couldn't be passed up.

"I'd be honored to have a teacher.. You seem to be an individual of supremacy and wisdom.. Considering I've been alone here for a surreal amount of time.. Days becoming months, months becoming years.. And now you step into my laboratory offering me the opportunity of a lifetime.. Is there something you see in me when you look at me that had driven you to ask this - or is it just out of the kindness of your heart? I'm more of an anti-social personality if you haven't noticed.. So forgive me if I seem direct."

Baiote scanned the man up and down once more as he walked around the massive machine, smiling. Loki certainly must like his creations, considering he has yet to take his eyes off of them yet. Upon his sudden slow of pace, a thought came across Baiote's mind to give Loki a specialized gizmo that he created, containing a prodigious armor that he was the creator of. This was called the 'Kaisen-Dekiagari Yoroi', or, Battle-Ready Armor. It contained a mass amount of useful tools for combat; and ensured victory upon any simple strategist or minimally skilled ninja - as long as they knew how to use such a device.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Kinzoku
Jounin :: Regular
Kanji Kinzoku

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:34 pm

Kanji was away from Kirigakure he was exploring the country of fire he was one of the seven swords men of the mist but he was the youngest out of them all plus did not like mant of the other swords man much Kanji was not much of a talker anyway another reason for him traveling was the demon that was giving him thoughts iin his head all the time though using the sword of aeons that he got but it was binded with a demon and the demon took on some of the control over kanji's body the demons name was the Jack of blades he was once a threat to the people in the shinobi world he created the sword of aeons and planned to take control of the world until he was defeated then sealed with the sword of aeons by a group of shinobi but when kanji discovered the sword the demon has been gibing him thought s and been speaking of revenge that was the reason why he had come to the land of fire to check out the country and study it in detail.

He was on a main road in fire country and was 'exploring the area' before the demon spoke "I can feel that others are close by they may have some use in my plan" as the demon finished speaking Kanji spoke out loud "I am doing things my way Jack Of Blades not how you say for me to" as soon as Kanji finished speaking Kanji had starting witha red aruora around him jack of blades was doing something to him. "You wish to defy me we either work as one or you start to feel Pain dont ever disrepect me again moral" the demon spoke in a angry manner at Kanji then felt great pain as the red aruora boiled his chakra which caused him pain then he spoke again. "I yeald I will do as you say"as kanji finished speaking he fell to one knee as the demon spoke again. "Good little mortal now do as your told and go see what those life signs I feel are that I can pick up" the demon had spoken and Kanji had to listen he went off to see that or who he had picked up he came to what looked like a tree but was best decribed as a turtle fort he enter the best way which looked like to be the entrance and he enter as he entered he wondered where the people the demon he senced could be.

Last edited by Kanji Kinzoku on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soviet
Soviet

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:23 am

'Ooo now he is flattering you, I like him' Yygdrasil mumbled to Loki, it seemed like thats all it took for the fickle demon. Well it was decided there then that Loki would do what he could to help the young ninja. Loki just hoped he would be a good enough teacher to the boy.

'Opportunity of a lifetime?' Loki thought to himself, he silenced Yygdrasil with a mental image before he could chirp in his two cents. Sometimes the ninja enjoyed pondering things to himself and this was one such time.

"You do not seem anti-social to me, you greeted me well enough" he was about to add on more like his name, among other things when he heard a noise that indicated someone was arriving at the front door. The ninja spun on the heel of his left foot and threw up his hands while looking at the door. "Get behind me, now" Loki said over his shoulder as he got ready for whatever was coming through that door. Normally Loki wouldn't have worried as much, but he felt something like Yygdrasil approach. It is hard to describe how but when one has something living inside him long enough you just know.
Back to top Go down
Baiote Isai
Baiote Isai

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:34 am

Baiote continued to work on the monstrous machine in front of him, when Loki suddenly spun around and assumed an aggressive defensive position. It was obvious that he was preparing for combat. It struck Baiote's mind that there may be another unexpected visitor. He put his head down and thought, "What the hell is the point of a secret lab if people keep finding it.. I may have to change locations and demolish this place soon enough.." He looked back up, only to hear Loki screech, "Get behind me, now".

Baiote nodded and lept from his current position, landing about two feet to the side of Loki - standing in back of him. Baiote did not know how to fight without effectively using his inventions - and considering his watch armor had recently undergone an unfortunate malfunction, he couldn't do much but hope Loki knew what he was doing should this visitor be an infiltrator or raider looking to pillage for loot and glory. He stares down the hallway with anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Kanji Kinzoku
Kanji Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:55 pm

Kanji could hear two people below him from the entrance what seemed like a base he was only able to pick up the base due to one of the two life signs he picked up was the demons that was picked up by Kanji's demon the jack of blades.

Kanji jumped down from the entrance of the door from the entrance of the base he stood there right in front of the two people that was in front of him he had not been able to pick up the smaller of the two shinobi because he had no demon presence in him. Kanji then spoke "Is this the two people that you could sence" as kanji finished speaking his demon spoke "No the taller of the two shinobi has two life signs one is his own and the other is the presence of a demon". kanji's jack of blades demon was sure he had felt the presence of this demon before that was inside the taller of the two shinobi before them from the time the jack of blades was free. "Nice place you have here I was only able to pick this place up because of the demon in side of you, my name is Kanji Kinzoku I am 1 of the seven swordsman of the mist from kirgakure who would you two be" while he was speaking he pointed at the taller of the two shinobi the one that contained the demon, as he looked around the room he could see all kinds of inventions and stuff in the room he had never seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
Soviet
Soviet

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:52 pm

Loki had finished his hand signs and now had his rocky armor forming around him. It was not long when he used an occular jutsu that would help him out a lot. Then Kanji opened his mouth and began to speak of Loki and Yygdrasil, it was after he used his jutsu so it could not have been a ninja power. Since he sensed a demon earlier he surmised that he was using his parasiticbudy.

'Oh tell everyone why don't you' Loki thought before Yygdrasil spoke out loud "So do they".

"Ignore him, what is a swordsman of the mist doing here?" Loki asked his voice cold at the beginning but warming up like a small pond on a spring day towards the end. "You may call me Plague if you wish to call me anything at all" he said this with a yawn ending the sentence.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Baiote Isai
Baiote Isai

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:10 am

Baiote stepped forward just as Plague had disappeared from the point of visibility. The clad, rocky armor that was created by him quickly wrapped unto his body - granting a significant power boost in mere seconds. Baiote knew that Loki was going to attack him, simply because the man stated his occupation as a ninja of the Mist - a swordsman no less. Although Baiote had no clue what that meant to Loki, there was no need to fight simply because of personal grudge.

Walking in front of Loki, he raised his hand - signaling that he wished Loki to stop. "Plague.. Please, cease your actions and stand down." his low, boyish voice explained. He then looked at the swordsman of the Mist and bowed his head in grace. "Hello Mr. Kinzoku - I am Baiote Isai, the Mind of the Leaf; and creator of all inventions you lay your eyes upon in this laboratory." He eyed the man up and down, awaiting a quick response to ensure that Loki didn't rip apart him before he had the chance to announce his purpose here.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Kinzoku
Kanji Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:55 am

Kanji saw that the man who annouced himself as Loki began to use some kind of jutsu that covered himself in some kind of stone which looked like armour kanji was really impressed to see someone with that kind of justu capablity also as quickly as the stone was formed he slowly began to go invisable, kanji was not worried about not seeing him part he could be picked up with his speical sence from his clan that was always active and could tetect vibrations from nearby metals as the room was full of metals and Loki's stone jutsu body was heavy he could be very easy picked up with the sence of from the natural iron that is in the bood he could also tell if someone was lying or not but on this occasion they both were telling the truth as the little one of the two shinobis introduced himself he was much more open to speak than Loki, he introduced himself as Baiote Isai and said he was mind of the leaf village and creater of all the inventions that was around Kanji he was really impressed as he had never seen anything like them before in his entire life it was truely an amazing sight to look apon them. Kanji's demon was also impressed as he had never seen something like that before.

"Nice to meet the both of you I never meant to mean any harm by mentioning you had a demon I think its a blessing to have one as for these inventions I have never seen this type of thing before they look amazing quite a wonderful sight"
. As Kanji finished speaking his demon spoke with him inside his mind. "I never knew mortals had that kind of capabilitys there some kind of weapons truely impressive" kanji's demon the jack of blades was not easy impressed but for a change he was.

"I did not mean to interupt your work or anything but the presence of your gift that made me come here I maybe a mist Sevan mist swordman does not mean I like them or there methods, I mean you no harm at all" Kanji spoke the true about why he had come. His demon the jack of blades liked to see the different lands and by luck he picked up the other demon the other sinobi called loki had within him and felt that meeting someone with that gift is as good also he did not also expect to find these amazing inventions that Baiote Isai had invented.

But kanji though he had spent enough time in the presence of Loki and Bai long enough "I will return I have to run a erendin my village till we meet next" Kanji wanted to leave in a hurry so he use his body flicker to get out of there.

Spoiler:

(exit)

Back to top Go down
Soviet
Soviet

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 9:47 am

As the rocks began to fall from Loki, the man vanished into the air. He hadn't the slightest clue as to what that was about, just some random interruption he guessed later. The rocks had began to fade as soon as Biaote spoke up, normally one would ignore a student's order but Loki justified it by telling himself it sounded like a request.

"Do not worry I won't hurt him, just had to make sure he wasn't off to hurt us" Loki's voice was deep and made the ground around him vibrate from the pitch. This was due to the jutsu's after effects, and it would wear off soon.

"Why did the mist ninja leave so quick, shouldn't there be only one reasonable answer" Loki mused to himself but he knew Biaote would answer that question a loud. If they were to follow him it wouldn't be through teleportation or any body flickering. Nope he would have to hoof it or ride some sort of thing, as he wondered what he began to sit down in a cross legged fashion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Light in the Forest   The Light in the Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Light in the Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Heaven :: Five Main Countries :: Land Of Fire :: The Leaf Village :: Shinobi Grounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: