Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Visiting Home Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Visiting Home Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Visiting Home Vote_lcapVisiting Home Voting_barVisiting Home Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Visiting Home

Go down 
+3
Aurora Sovose
Emeli Bell
Van-san
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Van-san
Erza Isadora :: S-Ranked
Van-san

Male Posts : 17

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm

The Thunder of the Mist walked through the streets of Kirigakure, the village he once called home. It was supposed to be a happy occasion, yet it just made him sad. It hadn't changed at all. It still felt like a cage. There was only one person who made his time in this village enjoyable, and that was the Mizukage. But upon entering, he found out that a new Mizukage had taken her place, and there was no trace of the woman he once adored.

He wore the clothes he wore before joining Akatsuki, not wanting to run into trouble during his visit. He had beaten up a Mist shinobi on the outskirts of the village in order to have a clean-unscratched Mist headband on his forehead, which was complete with his favorite coat made from bull skin. Back then and even now, he stood out in the mist. Everyone seemed mean and strict but Van, despite being a member of a notorious organization, carried a light easy-going mood.

Van's stomach growled as he passed a Dango shop he used to always go to, and he was about to walk in but stopped himself, realizing he could be recognized. Instead, he reached in his pocket and pulled out some berries he had picked, and sadly ate them. Nothing about this was enjoyable at all. What a horrible desicion...
Back to top Go down
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Female Posts : 93

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:35 pm

Emeli Bell, the Mizukage decided to stalk her streets to get a better feeling of her new position. Only a few moments before she felt did she feel the need to puke in her private bathroom. The stress seemed to be clawing at her cranium as she looked through hours and hours of paper work to file and read over for verification needs.

However, she was walking the normal streets she walked before she was Kage and she did so as any normal person. Yet, what was new was the occasional villager bowing to her. Emeli didn't feel at all special. She continued to think that the people were bowing at other fellow villagers, yet she couldn't lie to herself all the time. It was the pressure now building in her head along with the pregnant feeling of nausea flushing her head and stomach.

With her hands folded in her side pockets she strut down the streets as if a model, of course she had the figure. She was absolutely fragile to the touch, but she was the person everyone now empathized as their jeweled princess of the mist.

Emeli saw a man wandering around a shop eating berries without going in. It struck her strange. She thought for a moment that she should give money to the man to eat. After all she was looking for the better of her village. As she did finally decide did she walk over with her hand held out holding a few coins for something to eat.

"Here, berries will not satisfy the stomach of a man..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Sovose
Anbu :: Sector Three
Aurora Sovose

Female Posts : 7

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:42 pm

Aurora was back from a misson and neaded some time to her self she felt hungry. she headed to the neares shop and sat down, the owner know who she was and got her some food right away. she was eating when she heard a man behind her stomic growl, Aurora passed the man some, "eat" she sead with out turning. Aurora heard the kage speak and turned, "sorry miss kage I did not mean to interfear with you" Aurora was kneaing down to her.
Back to top Go down
Van-san
Van-san

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:55 pm

Van was surprised by the two girls coming to him, offering him money and food. Since when are Mist villagers this kind? he thought. The girl who offered him money for food was no older than 18 and Van had assumed she was a well respected jounin at the least. She seemed to be very stressed and looked a bit ill, but it couldn't hide her beauty. But he couldn't just accept a stranger's money out of nowhere. "Ah! No thank you, I'm fine really! THese berries are just to hold me off until I find something cheaper..." he said, waving his hands in front of him in a denying yet polite manner.

That's when a second girl appeared and offered him food. She was an ANBU who had just got back from a mission, as her mask was still visible. Even the ANBU had become less cold. Van denied the food the second girl offered and was thrown of by her sudden kneeling in front of the first girl. "Sorry Miss Kage. I did not mean to interfere with you." she said. Van looked at the girl and became a tad bit light headed. This was the Mizukage? He didn't know what he was feeling towards this fact.
Back to top Go down
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 12:06 am

"Please, please rise, I shan't have such honorable kneeling for someone not so honorable..."

Emeli spoken to the ninja before her, she didn't have a chance to skim through the ninja files and didn't know the girl's ranking within her village. It could be taken as a bad habit for her and it was. It was a stack of papers she was dreading to go over. But Emeli refused to let the money go to waste.

"Just accept the money, that's all..."

Emeli stood holding her hand outwards. If she was to be the Mizukage of the village, then she would have to start acting as a rightful ruler and help out the needed of the village. After all, one could not have villagers lacking in nutrition if they are trying to prosper their village into something great, not the opposite. Emeli turned to the girl and looked her over.

"I'm terribly sorry but you're name is?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Sovose
Aurora Sovose

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 12:18 am

Aurora looked at the man standing next to them, "I am sorry my kage but I am not alode to say my real name when on duty but you can call me Janova mama" Aurora sead standing up next to her kage. Aurora was abut 6 foot so she was taller then her kage.
Back to top Go down
Van-san
Van-san

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:02 am

Van sighed and reluctantly took the money. He had planned on slipping it back into the Mizukage's pocket using some sleight of hand techniques he learned a while back, but after taking another good look at her, Van changed his mind. Instead he smiled at her and waved the money. "Well then...if I'm being forced to take your money then the least you can do is accompany me to lunch your heighness." he said. THe other girl had stood up now, turning out to be rather tall, a tad bit taller than him.

Van looked at her and decided he would have to find a way to get rid of her. Having been in the Mist ANBU before, he knew how well the Black Ops were at interrogating and gathering information. If she caught onto him, there would be no chance of him getting his date with the new Mizukage. Er...and he would put himself in danger of being caught or killed...though the former was more important to Van then the latter.
Back to top Go down
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:11 am

Emeli's face flushed in color by the statement the man said. A man never gave her much attention before in such a way before that she hesitated for a second. She knew the girl immediately and what she was when she refused the give a 'real' name. Emeli's mind was like a fast computer, non-stop thinking. The girl was of course Anbu because of the refusal of the 'real' name. It was bluntly obvious. It seemed as if Emeli needed to make sure her Anbu followed the strict rules. She shouldn't have said that she wouldn't give the real name, her cover was blown, but she however, didn't know. She was probably new to the job she began to think.

However, she completely was caught off guard. She threw her attention away from the man before her. He was being nice and she considered to sit down with him.

"Of, course I will join you..."

Emeli walked towards an open seat next to the man, and sat down, twirling the seat to face the girl. Maybe she wasn't being assertive enough to her people. She didn't want to sound too sound or act like it at all. It would tarnish the name of the village.
Back to top Go down
Van-san
Van-san

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:55 am

Van seated himself with the Mizukage and ordered something cheap, like rice balls. She had blushed a bit and looked surprised by his offer to sit down with him. He laughed, thinking it was kinda cute, but stopped as he noticed how stressed out she seemed to be with her occupation. It concerned him. Even though he was part of an organization that was hated by the world, he still felt affection for the well-being of his home. Van had sworn not to resume living in Kiri until world peace had been achieved. And what better way than to talk with the leader of one of 5 villages who controlled the world.

"You shouldn't be so tense Mizukage-sama. You became the Kage because the villagers liked who you were and believed in you. So if you want to be a good Kage, then all you have to do is be yourself." he said, taking a sip of tea that had just been served to the two of them. "If you mess up, I'm sure there will always be people to fix it." He was reffering vaguely to the Akatsuki. Now wouldn't be the time, but he believed maybe one day people would understand the intentions of the group.
Back to top Go down
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:06 am

Emeli refused to eat, she wasn't rather feeling hungry, or even parched to the fact. She took in the man's wise words and tried to interpret them the best she could. She folded her hands and began to wonder still why she was picked. What was likeable about Emeli? What could she offer? Then the part of messing up and people to fix it.

"If one makes a mistake, it's that person's duty to fix the problem, not others. It's too much a burden on the unwavering soul."

Emeli said as she finally decided to order a nice cup of chamomile tea. It was for the nerves, since they were aching her being. She wanted to ease her mind and take about other non-stressful things.

"So, since you are probably already aware, I'm the Mizukage. I was wondering what you do in life..."

Emeli felt like she was ignoring the other girl and felt bad, thus she ordered another cup of tea for the gal behind her. If she wanted to join she was more than welcomed to.
Back to top Go down
Van-san
Van-san

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:21 pm

Van listened to the Kage and blinked as she asked him what he did for a living. He thought for a second, trying to think of something. "I'm part of a non profit charity...I don't do much else so thats why I'm a bit short on money...and my name is Shuri by the way." he said slowly as to not make any mistakes. He himself felt bad about excluding the ANBU, but he didn't plan on inviting here to join. His story just now was good but surely an ANBU could see through it.

"Janova-san...you seem to have just returned from a mission, and as you have already reported to your Kage, is there no one close to you that you wish to visit?" he said gently. He took another sip of his tea. He didn't know what kind it was but it tasted very good, especially since he wasn't a large tea enthusiast.
Back to top Go down
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:46 pm

"Well, my name is Emeli. But-"

Emeli wanted to continue talking to the man and insisted to now which charity he was apart of. She placed her cup of tea down, it was emptied as she turned to look at the man.

"-your name is Shuri? It's a quite nice name. However, which non-profit charity are you from?"

Emeli raised her hand for another cup of tea, this time a weaker tea. It was strange for someone to order and drink weak tea, but her nerves wouldn't calm down.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Sovose
Aurora Sovose

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

Aurora just stade quit as the two talked lisning to the man to find out who he was and if he was a thret. She touck the tea she was offerd but stade quit so not to miss anything, then when the kage asked what the man did for a liveing she know he was lieing from the first word but chose not to acked untill she know if he was a thret to the kage. when the man asked her the quechon she looked into his eyes behind her mask to see his true intent, "I have no ones who is more inportend then the mada Kage, so I will stay at her side inless she says other wise" Aurora stode behind mada Kage.
Back to top Go down
Demon of the mist
Rouge :: S-Ranked
Demon of the mist

Mangekyō (Only Uchiha, Please)
Mangekyō:
Visiting Home Left_bar_bleue100/100Visiting Home Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:46 am

One man, and one goal....the soft soil beneath a strong pace sink to leave a imprint of each passing step. Moments outside of the Hidden Mist Village, through the mountains a Demon was approaching. The great mountain range covered the sky like giants reaching towards the heavens. Small roads and thick forests made this range of rock monsters impenetrable, except for a person who spent much of his life in them. Moving through hidden pathways below, over and on the side of mountains.

Before long the great Mist Village would be in view, say it for the heavy mist that blanketed itself on the village like a massive cover. Sprinting through the Mist only leaving a short trail where the Demon was a moment ago. Before long the great walls that surrounded Kiriagukre stood before the man the Ninja world called, "The Demon of the Mist." These grand walls stood as a testimate of the Mist Village's defenses. But to this "Demon" they signified his home, the place he was raised. The only home he had ever known, the place he swore to protect.

Holding a single one handed sign Hakai would release his chakra. The Mist that covered the area would greatly thicken and engulf the entire wall in front of Hakai. With no visibility in or out side of the Mist he sprinted forward. Reaching the wall in seconds, various guards constantly patrolled these walls. As Hakai lunged up them he would pull out a single kunai, not making a single noise or vibration he would strike.

Hakai would jump over the wall in one leap and take out the passing guard at the same time. The poor jounin shinobi assigned to this section of the wall would not even know it was happening. As Hakai was in mid air using his silent homicide skill he would Hakai spear the kunai in the man's neck. Not even allowing even a noise to sound from the man. Holding the man as he fell on the other side of the wall. As he was about to hit the ground he would release his chakra in his feet and he would fall deep in the earth with the guard's corpse.

In a moment he would submerge leaving the corpse deep in the ground. He would then move into the village blending in with the many villages. He wore a black cloak, under neath a trench coat and long black pants. Wearing no shirt, showing his bare chest as he walked keeping his head down. He would stroll through the town, for a hour or so, looking for the right person. He has been trying to locate this shinobi for years and finally he returns from hiding. But in a small shop he saw his goal and target.

They were in a small shop and apparently enjoying some tea and nice conversation. Unfortunately for them, Hakai was much for talking these days. Still keeping his head down and to himself he would stroll into the shop and sit down at the table nearest to the entrance. He would order a cup of lemon jasmine tea and wait. He needed to check his surroundings before he acted.

But he knew who these people were, and what their skill level was. After all he was a Mist Ninja, a master of hunting ninja. He knew every shinobi in the Mist village, their skills, abilities and personal information. Now it was time to finish what he had started many years ago, while he was still in the Mist village as a loyal shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Danzo Hozuki

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:39 pm

The day had been very slow for Danzo, he hadn't yet recived any missions from the Mizukage which wasn't a big deal to him. An since there was nothing to do Danzo sat upon a large boulder with his legs crossed as he held the tiger sign next to his chest. This was what Danzo and the rest of the world called meditating. To relax an individual and clear every thing within the mind. Although this was a very hard process when one had a very strong noes like Danzo, he could smell the sweet smell of blood a mile away thanks to all the mist within the village. This wasn't necessary a good thing either because once Danzo picked up on the scent it would drive him crazy, most of the time. Taking a deep breath Danzo continued meditating tell he couldn't anymore the smell of the blood was making him want to kill, but since he was indeed a high ranking memeber of the village he was gonna have to keep things under control.

Slowly opening his eyes Danzo stared off into the horizion as he quickly jumped from the boulder, landing on just his right foot but his left followed. Danzo began to stretch for a quick moment before he started to walk trying to get his mind off of killing, Danzo knew that a good cup a tea would do the trick so be headed back towards the village which wasn't to far away. Taking a secret root Danzo reached behind him grabbing a mask that was attached to his cloak then gently put it over his face as he walked through a tunnel. Just as Danzo reached the other side of the tunnel he knew where he was, but it wasn't like he didn't know anyway because not many people knew around the secret root to get back into the village.

And now that he was closer Danzo began to walk down the Mist village streets as he headed towards a little restaurant that served great tea which was all he wanted to calm and sooth him. Looking through the eye holes on the mask Danzo looked at every person that walked by him and just thought to himself of how he would kill that person. The only reason that Danzo was getting this evil thought was because the closer he became to the village gates the stronger the scent became making him get alittle crazy. With a small chuckle Danzo began to jog down the streets tell he came upon the restaurant that he was trying to get to.

Looking to the restaurant Danzo hadn't entered yet, he stood out side looking at the building. He knew something wasn't right or someting was strange but he needed the tea he did something stupid. Walking into the restaurant danzo noticed that the Mizukage was in the place and she was with two others, one who wore a mask just as he did and the other just normal clothing, but Danzo knew his story and what he was all about. The only thing he couldn't figure out was why he was back in the village. Danzo slowly walked up to the kages table not paying attention to any of the others as he looked the mizukage
"Hello Lady Mizukage." Danzo said while looking at her though his mask. Danzo would of just assumed that she would of knew who he was just by the way he looked. he wore a mask with alot of detail to it, a long jet black cloak, with normal white pants under. One of the workers walked up to Danzo and before she could speak Danzo told her what he wanted "I'll talk a cup of tea, that all." Danzo said as she walked back to get his tea. Looking around the room for a second to check out the place Danzo noticed a figure who was drinking tea at a near by table. This guy caught Danzos attention. As he continued looking at him with a suprised look on his face Danzo turned back to the Mizukage with silence. "Brother?" Danzo said to himself standing in silence and from what it looked like he was in shock to see his brother back in the village, but Danzo didn't say one word. Soon Danzos tea had retuend to him by one of the workers, he then began drinking his tea no longer in shock but in deep thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Minato
Jounin :: Regular
Minato

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:34 am

As normal, the the village of Kirigakure was covered in thick fog. Nothing and he means nothing, can be seen but only the thick fog as if he was blind. He did not want to go out as he could not do anything in the thick fog so he decided just to sit at home while reading a book. Soon, he heard some thunder drummed louder and louder while the lightning struck down. Then, it rained very heavily. After finished reading the book, he laid on his bed and took a quick nap before he goes off. Few minutes later, the rain stopped and the fog cleared up a bit. When he woke up, he quickly took his sword and went outside. The shining rays of the Sun shone a little giving only a little light. He walked towards the Mizukage to get a mission. When he reached the Mizukage's room, he saw no one was in the room, not even the Mizukage. He went out as he had nothing else to do. Suddenly, the wind blew strongly, giving a cold wind. He was shivering as soon as the wind blew towards him. Later, he saw a tea shop nearby so he decided to drink a cup of tea to warm him up. He got colder and colder when he walked towards the tea shop.He sat down on a chair and out of curiosity, there was the Mizukage, also drinking some tea. Then he saw, two men, sat down and drank some tea. The two men looked mysterious and their identities were hidden . While looking at them, one of the workers came towards Minato and asked him what would he have. He said he just want a cup of hot tea. When the worker served his tea, he quickly drank it and he felt more warmer.

Last edited by Minato on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:28 pm

As Emeli sat in the same seat unmoved as she listened to Van's responses, she saw him take his leave. However, she did take the notice of the place becoming instantly crowded. She felt uncomfortable, she was never really fond of places of the sort being crowded as so claustrophobic. She felt a little light-headed and gotten out of her chair rather quickly. She just needed some fresh air. But she felt eyes watching her attempting to stagger out of the tea shop.

"Damn this headache...."

Emeli placed her hand on her forehead and felt the throbbing of her blood clogging around her skull thus causing the headache. However, she stopped at the door, the famous mist of the village was having it's daily venture throughout the village, thus she decided to not go out into the village in the thick fog.

"Well, I guess I just will ask the owner for some asprin or something..."

Emeli turned around and noticed where each person was, just one in particular made her feel at ease, all alone he was in the back. Nonetheless, she walked to the owner and have a quick conversation as he handed her the necessities that she required and swallowed them in a single gulp. The throbbing was slowly at ease and the headache was dissipating.

[Permission for Demon to post next to keep the flow of the topic quick.]
Back to top Go down
Shimori Tsujimoto

Shimori Tsujimoto

Male Posts : 14

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:44 am

Demon wanted me to post... so...
--------------
Shimori had been having a rather long day and it was a bit annoying, she had nothing to do here, and she meant nothing! The day was just like any other in the mist village, the mist was thick and blocked the view of most people, though some of the villages had adapted to this type of life, it was still a normal day. Mist wasn't all that uncommon in Kirigakure. Shimori felt her stomach growl and she noticed that she hadn't eaten any breakfast or lunch, for that matter and noticed a small teashop up a head. The Shinobi moved her hand up to her face to check the bandages around her face, to make sure her mask was still on and had no real openings in it, and decided to head on in. The hunter ninja pulled back the curtain that hung over the door frame that acted as a door and stepped inside, she noticed many other people, one she noticed was the Mizukage, but she decided not to bother her.

She was a rather tall woman with pale skin, long black hair, amber-colored eyes, and small eyebrows. She was wearing bandages like a mask over the bottom half of her face, and even more bandages loosely wrapped around her neck like a scarf. Under her bandage mask, it hid a relatively narrow jawline, small mouth, and jagged, sharp teeth. She wore her forehead protector sideways on her head, facing the right, wearing a sleeveless black shirt thats cut high up allowing her stomach to be seen, and matching pants, complete with a waist-guard, and Kirigakure's striped and mimetic wrist-warmers extending up to her elbows, with matching leg-warmers. On shimoris back was a massive sword, almost as large as her own body. Shimori immediately made a left and sat at the table by the door on the across from the one where the guy in the cloak was sitting, and ordered a cup of tea, she didn't care what kind.
Back to top Go down
http://tailed-beast-rpg.forumotion.net/index.htm
Demon of the mist
Demon of the mist

Mangekyō:
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:30 am

OCC: Lets have some fun… Twisted Evil Also Minato you rped you knew who I was in your last post. That is impossible my head was down the entire time. Danzo can get away with it, because I am his brother. He saw my character for the first 18 years of his life, he could recognize me. While yes you might be in our clan we would not have the same relationship, so you could not know it was me.

Hakai Hozuki had not been to the Mist Village in three years, since his unexpected abandonment. He returned on this day to kill a rouge ninja, known as “the thunder of the mist.” Hakai wanted to remove this man from face of the ninja world. For his target gave a bad name to both missing ninja and more importantly Mist ninja, a disgrace among S rank shinobi. He was weak both in spirit and power; truly a waste of space. Hakai would eliminate him with great pleasure. As Hakai sat in the tea shop and sipped his tea slowly allowing for the hot liquid to flow down his throat. Outside of the tea shop was the signature eerie thick mist that constricted one’s vision immensely. You could not even see you own hand in front of your face and this was the Village Hidden in the Mist’s natural environment; Hakai loved it.

Van and the new Mizukage sat talking with each other. Hakai could not help be dumbfounded by the Mizukage’s actions, chatting with a rouge ninja wanted for crimes only punishable by death. But he didn’t have time or the interest to think about it further. Wearing his cloak he was able to constrict what people saw when looking at him. His cloak was long and baggy, covering his body. It was charcoal black and made of leather, with a hood to cover his face. Hakai took the corner table nearest the entry, because it allowed him to see everyone who enters and exits the shop. It was a perfectly strategic move, with only one way in and one way out in this small shop. He noticed everyone who entered and he knew them all immediately, his knowledge on each mist ninja was vast. It was once his duty and task to know every Mist ninja, especially upper level ones. That way if the time needed he could identify them, as a tracker ninja in the Mist village.

The people began to scuffle in, first and most importantly his elder brother, Danzo Hozuki. He was Hakai’s older brother by five years; even with his age advantage Hakai believe he was more skilled. Hakai was a prodigy and he truly believes in his dominance of his brother, despite this he didn’t want to fight his brother. After that there were four more ninja, they were all around Hakai’s age he knew their skill and wasn’t really worried about them, except the newest arrival. A female ninja who was a master of a kenjutsu fighting style, called “Silent Killing Technique.” A technique Hakai himself had spent years training for, making her the only one to watch out for. Knowing that she could be a problem he made note to himself. Finally there was his cousin, a disgrace of the Hozuki clan. He was the same age as danzo, but had the fighting skill and battle comprehension of a child. Hakai believe he was born with some string of mental retardation, but no medical tests were ever done. It was a surprise he was still alive and was a jounin no doubt. But Hakai’s plan would not change no matter who came in this hot leaf juice shop.

In the corner where the Demon of the Mist sat, there is limited view on him and his actions, especially under the table which he was counting on. Having no one on either side that could get an angle of sight under the table he would act. As his target Van was talking with the Mizukage, Hakai would prepare. Hakai Hozuki was a strong believer in the principal taught to him by his father.” In battle there is no breaks, there is no time to stop and smell the flowers. You can do that after your opponent is dead.” Hakai could hear his father’s voice in his head.

He would take his father’s advice, from the moment he enter the tea shop he began to prepare his strategy. With his right hand on his white tea cup, he would lean forward. His long black trench, would drape over the table as he leaned covering the sides completely. As he was leaning he had his left hand on his lap, resting there. Slowly through the cover of his coat his arm and wrist would expand. His arm would increase an additional foot in length only, making no sign of growth in the clothing. His left hand would grab something from the inside of the cloak without having to even move the coat. It would then snake its way up to the bottom of the table and place, a stack of explosive tags under the table. The tag was composed of 25 explosive tags; it was placed in the center of the table, two inches in front of Hakai, where maximum divisibility was. Unless someone could see through the table and coat they could see nothing of his actions. Even in they took the time to bend down and look under the table, they would have to take the time to really look to even see it. Even then they couldn’t be for sure what it would be. The angel of people’s vision would be obscured by the table if they tried to look upon it. Hakai had made no motion in his coat or sound, he was confident they wouldn’t even notice his little present.

A moment later Van would make his exit, the ugly man would stand heading for the door way. Hakai watched him stand up and exit; all the while keeping his head low so not to show his face. In that moment he would stand at an angle showing his back to the tea shop and follow the rouge ninja out. Hakai closed his eyes as he walked into the thick mist, but he didn’t focus on Van. He focused on the tea shop any movement, sound or vibration he would explode the explosive tags. A women, the Mizukage was standing up he memorized the sound of her steps as he moved. He wasn’t really worried about anyone attacking him; most would not be able to recognize him without seeing his face. Only his brother could possible even identify him, that would only be because they grew up together. As he walked he took one step silently without noise, another with still no noise, he would proceed to take five more on the fifth step he would release his surprise. Only five seconds since he stood up he would release the tags and the bomb would go off; still in blast range himself. If anyone moved or stirred, he would activate the blast early no matter how close he was to the explosion. He wasn’t really worried about the explosion he was prepared to take the damage if needed.

The explosion would be massive; it would demolish the tea shop and send shrapnel in the streets of Kiriagkure. It would leave a massive creator taking out the businesses around it as well. As it exploded it would catch the stove and set off a second explosion; a second after the first one. Hakai had a piece of wood fly straight through his chest as he was launched in the air like a human rocket. His leather jackal completely roasted, he would stand up as if he had just woken up in the morning as if nothing happened. His hydration technique was absolute, the mist around his allowed him to take the water in a repair the minor amount of liquid he lost. If he had not be a member of the Hozuki clan, he would have been left without hearing, distorted eye site, server burns and would probably be dead in a few minutes from the shrapnel. But for him these things were all fixed in seconds and his body returned to full power. But for those who were not Hozukis their story would most likely be different from Hakai.

He wasted absolutely no time, jumping up and realizing he lost Van, he said. Damn, I lost him again. Without another thought he would turn his attention on the only person he wouldn’t mind killing. With his right hand he grabbed a scroll from his waist and threw it to the left in front of him. It would swirl around his body in a massive circle. The scroll around him would release two hundred kunai each with an explosive tag attached. They would be aimed at the entire area in around of Hakai. He couldn’t see them in the heavy smoke and 200 senbon mix in between the kunai. At the same time with his left hand would raise it to the air and from a seal on his wrist a large umbrella would appear. It would immediately launch through the thick smoke and mist with a built in spring launcher. It would begin to spin and release seven identical umbrellas through seals at the bottom of the umbrella. The seven umbrellas hovering in the sky would begin to spin rapidly. They would all line up at an angle, so to perfectly cover the entire area. From their tops they would release 1000s of senbon together. They would fly through the smoke and mist like invisible needles. Easily piercing anyone in their range of their deadly attack, these seven umbrellas would not stop firing for a few minutes constantly raining down their deadly shower. Their range was great, and would cover the entire battlefield. Nothing would be left uncovered in steel needles. Including where Hakai was standing.

As his two weaponry style fired through the cover of smoke and mist, the kunai would explode at various ranges like waves of death. If they hit anything they would automatically explode, but other were set to go off ten meters away, fifteen meters away and some set to go off only when they hit something. Constant explosions would erupt all around from the vantage point of this jutsu. As his attacks began to cover every area of the battle field including where Hakai was standing, the Demon of the Mist would form a seal. Diving deep underneath the earth to dodge any counter attacks leaving, he would leave one of his Hydration clones above to mislead his opponents. Once underground he could feel the seismic activity all around him, he knew where everyone was. Taking advantage of this he would head to the only person in this battle he wanted to kill, Minato Hozuki. This moron was an embarrassment to the Hozuki clan and was doing a favor for the Mist village. Underground and hidden from his enemies Hakai Hozuki would summon his legendary blade. His blade known as alligator or the Unstoppable blade of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen; with it by his side he was at his strongest. The ninja known as Demon of the Mist would move under the ground making no noise or vibration. The ground above Hakai would roar and shake with the massive explosions above.

As Hakai moved his clone would summon his calling card. A demonic head would form above the clone, and a chill would fill the air. Like a rushing wave of dark chakra that everyone in the area could feel crawling down their spine. Even though they could not see it, each and everyone could feel his calling card and his demonic chakra. With the heavy Mist and smoke as cover the clone would charge forward. His weaponry techniques flying through his body made of hydration chakra. The clone would use his silent homicide ability to hunt his target. The clone was tasked to hunt the Mizukage and show her the power of the Demon of the Mist. The clone would waste no time, making no noise he would go directly towards the sound of the Mizukage, if she was alive. If she was not he would head for the next best thing, Minato. The clone would pull out his massive alligator blade, though only a clone created by chakra. It would still give deadly blows to anyone who was unlucky enough to be caught by the blade.

Hakai underground would wait for the perfect moment to strike, he knew everyone's location. Though he wanted his worthless clan mate dead, first. He could not miss this chance and he would wait to take out a different Mist ninja. From under ground with his legendary sword at hand, he would slowly wait, ready to dive up and finish them. He would form a single one handed sigh to increase the Mist even more so that the water level would be extremely high in the area around the battle field.

Jutsu Used in order

JUTSU #1 and #2- release at the same time.
Spoiler:

JUTSU #3 & # 4- release at the same time.
Spoiler:

JUTSU #5 Used after 3/4
Spoiler:

Other things used in post *skill set*
Spoiler:

OCC: I really hate this post.. I read it over and just hated it. Normally my rp post.. I love them, they were fun to write. This one was not.. I wrote everything that came out easy. But there just isn't a good voice to the post, to monotone for my opinion. But honestly I have RP plan and I need this topic over with so I just posted it. Not going to write a new one, to delay another day. This is the first time I have ever just used weaponry attacks to attempt to kill my opponents. So lets see how it works, lets have some fun. Also I posted all jutsu in spoilers in order as gave naruto wiki link on one, just in case. I don't want anyone confused, by my post. Any questions let me know, I am a rper I am not here to confuse you with bad writing like Soviet or other rpers do. So lets have some FUN!

HERE IS MY JUTSU/ABILITIES APP: http://narutoninja.heavenforum.org/t1613-hakai-hozuki-s-jutsu
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Danzo Hozuki

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

As Danzo stood before the Mizukage with his tea in his hand he awaited a responce from her. Hearing footsteps by the door way Danzo knew someone else was entering the shop, but he knew this person. It was Minato Hozuki. Danzo understood that they were related but didn't really talk to the man or even acknowledge in his existence. Looking back towards the Mizukage to see if she was ready to say something to Danzo, but what she had to say had nothing to do with him. She placed her hand on her head indicating that something was wrong with her, then stood from her chair and walked to the door. Danzo turned his body so that he was looking at the Mizukages head as she stopped at the door and seemed as if she was talking to herself. Danzo chuckled as he continued to drink his tea while talking a seat where the Mizukage sat. "Hmm weird lady" Danzo said to himself as he finished his cup of tea. Soon after one of the workers came back to refill Danzos cup, and once again another shinobi had entered the shop.

This one was tall and had long black hair. Danzo watched her tell she took a seat near by Hakai and then was Danzos attention towards his little brother who had returned to the village after three years. Danzo hadn't yet seen his face but knew that was his brother, but what was he doing in the village Danzo thought to himself for a while. His attention was soon caught by a random person that was in the shop for a few moments tell he went to look back towards Hakai but he had fanished. It seemed that he followed the Shinboi that the Mizukage was talking to out of the shop. But something wasn't right and Danzo knew it. looking back at his table Danzo stared at it as he turned his back to everyone and began to walk away at noraml speeds, but had also preformed a couple hand seals. Danzo knew his brother and if there was one thing that he could say about him was that he liked to blow shit up. Without any fruther actions the table and shop was blow to pecies.

Due to the jutsu that Danzo had preformed once the explosion occured a sheild like thing was released from Danzos abdomen keeping him his back safe from the explosion, but did cause him to be launched out of the shop. Danzo was the first one to make it out protected from the explosion but not from the ground. Intensely Danzos face hit the ground as his seal disappeared leaving one side of his clothing to be ripped off. Immeditaly Danzo stood up in lots of pain but that was just the least of his problems. First off he couldn't see anything which made things alot more interesting, and second his little brother had just began with his assult. Danzo knew of the jutsu that his Bother was using and knew that it would have little effect on him due to their clan and he knew this. 1000s of Senbon and Kunai stormed from the sky striking all over the battle field. many Senbon and Kunai hit Danzo but had just about no effect on him as he stood with a hand seal close to his chest. For any Damage to was done to Danzo the thick mist had repaired due to one of the Hozuki clan jutsu.

As the air began to become more and more colder Danzo stood facing the destroyed shop he chuckled as he began making a couple more hand seals causing a large cloud of smoke to appear but wasn't able to been seen because of the thick mist. Although now in Danzos hand was his Demon Sword but he had yet to figure out who was alive or not but tell then he would stand where he stood waiting to be attacked or attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Minato
Minato

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 5:08 am

While sipping the tea inside the small glass tea cup , he felt that something bad was about to happen.He turned back and looked around the shop to see what was going on. It seemed there was nothing as everything was like before. As the time passed by, many people kept on coming in and out from the shop. There was something that caught his attention though. When the first time he went into the shop, there was a person sitting next to a lady but now, that person had vanished and disappeared into thin air. As soon as the person disappeared from sight , the Mizukage also walked out of the shop. After the Mizukage walked out of the shop, a man who was sitting next to the Mizukage changed his seat to where the Mizukage just sat. Again, while sipping the tea inside the small glass tea cup, he felt another bad presence which will happen in a short time. Without wasting anytime, he flash stepped himself out of the tea shop. Out of a sudden, the shop suddenly explodes into dust and ashes. He got hurt a bit from the explosion. There was a man who seemed to be a Hozuki survived the explosion. The mist in the village which suddenly covered the whole area prevented any sight as he could only see a little bit of the surrounding. Then, thousands of kunai and senbons from the sky showered the whole battle field. He got hit by some of them which made him bleed but he quickly created some handsigns and created a water jutsu. A wall of water which was blown out by Minato blocked all the senbon and kunai which came towards him. He took out his sword, Senbonzakura and got ready for anything that will happen.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emeli Bell

Emeli Bell

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 7:42 pm

Emeli was caressing her forehead lightly as the throbbing of her headache was soothing lowly. Like the medicine she took was suppose to do. However, suddenly the entire shop was obliterated in a dozen, no a thousand blinding headlights staring in one's eyes. Luckily Emeli quickly shrouded her eyes from the blaring glaze and quickly activated her defense mechanism. It was a very large S-Ranked shiny triangle shape that completely covered Emeli's entire body. Or what she thought.

After the lights of like a thousands burning passionate suns was blazing around Emeli; to whom wouldn't be nearly affected like everyone else by clearly closing her eyes and a shape of her surrounding her body; the shape was a tall triangular prism if I forgot to say the least. Now several dozen if not more explosions went off instantly. With the shape shrouding emeli body she looked as fire was consuming the surface of the shape. Slowly the energy force from the shape was decreasing as the coloration was changing to near the bluish-hue.

"I need to get rid of the blunt of this mess!"

Emeli instantly thought as she snapped her fingers which caused from the surface of the shape to release torrents of water to hose down the fire after the explosions.

She felt a tingling sensation as there was a crack underneath her shape. Almost suddenly another explosion went off, it was the stove's explosion. Almost immediately sheer force shattered more of the crack at the bottom of the shape thus causing the shards to fly at Emeli and completely blew off her entire left foot. Why her left foot? It was the only part that wasn't covered yet again as Emeli created another shape to cover her body.

"Who-What the fuck is happening!"

Emeli was becoming terribly upset, not that her foot and half of her leg was blown off and she had difficulty standing up, no she was mad because there was a bald spot on the side of her left head.

"MY FUCKING HAIR?!"

Emeli grew angery and thus placed her right hand above where her missing limb was and abruptly a liquid black began to ooze and take form of a temporary leg replacement for her.

"Son, of a bitch..."

The explosions were finally over and Emeli was no longer missing a leg but she felt the portion missing. It felt weird trying to walk with a artificial leg at the moment. Mind you all this happened in merely half a minute or something like that when the entire explosions were going off.

"I need to get out of here, I need to get out of here!"

Emeli repeated as she bit her thumb and formed a summoning seal, in thus her amazing creature, her octopi body surrounded behind her with the tentacles moving and squeezing at the sides of the shape she was in.

"HUBERT! INK RELEASE: INK HARDENING TECHNIQUE RIGHT NOW!"

The tentacles surrounded her body and a black liquid was thickly covering her body and hardened almost instantly. She was stilled wrapped in Hubert as she was slowly being taken into his mouth were she could safely leave the area.

"Water Release: Water Bowl!"

From each and every suction cup of Hubert flew a jet of water which propelled the body high into the air completely shattering the two shapes casings with ease. The propelling water shot Hubert so super hard into the air, it was an unbelievable sight as Emeli Bell successfully escaped from the battle thanks to her special friend, Hubert. But the baldness, the burning bald spot on the side of her face/head was severally scarred and her missing limb. That needed to get taken cared of quickly.

However, I did not forget the senbon and the such. The propelled beast easily escaped the barrage as most of the senbon flew into emeli's shape that survived the explosions barely, however the senbon weakened the casing which helped Hubert escape easily and quickly.

A mess of tentacles were seen for a split second, then, a glint of light. Emeli was gone. Where was she going? No one was sure except for her.

[OCC: I had to post my leave I lost half my left leg and sever burns on the side of my head. I'll be on not like frequent as I have. Goodbye!]

Back to top Go down
Demon of the mist
Demon of the mist

Mangekyō:
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 7:06 pm

OCC

@ MINATO's post
Spoiler:

@Emeli
Spoiler:

OCC: shimo has confirmed her death and didn't not want to post. View Screenshot in spoiler for proof, fyi, Sketh is Shimo.
Spoiler:

A noble and dominant clan, it had served the Mist village since its creation. This clan held secret sution techniques that no other ninja in the world could use or even rival. Legends are told of this clan’s jutsu, created by the sage of six paths himself. The legend tells that he called them his water god techniques. In one of his many travels all over the world to spread his ninjutsu he went to the land of water. There he met a mighty clan of warriors, who lived on the coast of the great island country. They were fisherman and warriors they had an unmatched devotion and love for the water that surround them. The sage spent a month with this clan and taught them his ninja techniques. They were naturally gifted and blessed with powerful chakra levels. Soon the Sage saw their passion and talents for ninja skills and gave them his scroll. He then moved on and left them to master his god water techniques. When he returned they had mastered them and even enhanced them further. He gave them his blessing and after that he left the clan known as Hozuki.

Since that time the clan was one of the original clans of the mist. Ninja from this legendary clan have served as Mizukage, Seven Swordsmen, advisors and all high ranking positions in the great Hidden Mist village. But our story leads to one member of the Hozuki clan. A man who dedicated his life to his clan and the village it protected. He received the legendary title passed from one great Mist ninja to another, “Demon of the Mist. “ He was son of the clan leader and was raised in the prominent hozuki family. He trained all his life in the Hozuki clan’s ninjutsu, he was a child prodigy. His life went by in a flash, he master many amazing ninja techniques. He developed the mastery of more elements. By the time he was 18, he was powerful shinobi unmatched by any Kiriagkure. He served faithfully all his life until one day he left. He wanted more from remedial ninja life, and he knew he was destined for something more. When he read the ancient scroll kept in the clan’s records, he knew what his vocation was finally. He read the words on the seal of the scroll over and over, “God of Water.” Never before had a passage so strongly hit him, again and again he rehearsed the line in his head as he read the scroll written by the Sage of Six paths himself.

Finally he would grab the scroll and leave. He would walk to his house grab a few personal belongings and leave. He set off to start his new life and he would walk out of the Mist village never to return as just a shinobi again. The next time he would return he would show this petty village what he was. Not a demon, oh he was something far beyond his once glorified title “Demon of the Mist. “ Now he was God of Water a title given to the vary techniques he mastered. It was his belief that the Sage of Six Path in all his glory predicted that one day, the world would again need to be united under the power of God. But no one ninja could ever rival the Sage of Six Path’s again. So he left behind his gifts and power to the ninja world, so that normal man would be molded into the glory of a god. Hakai was the god of water and it was now time to show the ninja world.

On this day he returned to the ninja world, he wanted to test the village he once protected as a normal ninja. He used basic ninja equipment to first test them, so far he was not impressed. When the explosive tags he had placed under went off the consumed all life in the tea shop. Save for a lucky few, his brother Danzo, his worthless cousin Minato and the severely injured Mizukage. Danzo knew Hakai and knew his style of fighting often relying on simple means to complete his goals. Minato was a bumbling fool who only survive because of his membership in the Hozuki clan. The very gifts that Hakai utilized himself, though their hydration techniques were on different levels. They could scarcely be compared as the same technique. The explosions would leave Minato in a jelly form. The Mizukage by sheer luck was sitting in front of titanium tables that delay the deadly power from the explosion allowing her to protect herself. But even she was not completely unharmed, losing the majority of her foot and a massive patch of shinny brown hair. One of the Seven Swordsmen, Shimori was unable to even survive the attack, only her sword lay on the ground as a testimony of her death.

OCC: bored just going to finish this.

As the Mizukage formed her jutsu to leave hakai would stand before her and roar. ”I will let you leave for now, Mizukage. Flee for your life before the once Demon of the Mist, counter yourself lucky that I, GOD OF WATER haven’t ended your worthless existence. I will be back Mizukage, next time this village will be under my command! “ You are lucky to have survive a meeting with a GOD! With that the Mizukage would flee from the battle and Hakai would not even try to stop her. At the same time Hakai’s hydration clone would charge through the Mist. The senbon still constantly flying throughout the battle field killing many innocent victims. His clone would stop before the Mist bitch named, Minato Hozuki. The clone wouldn’t hesitate, before he began constantly slashing with his blade ferociously. He would not stop the consecutive swings, so to give the man no time to reform.

Hakai would then approach and see the man at his clone’s mercy. He would turn and speak to Danzo. “I plan to remove this man from the face of the world. Brother, do not interrupt.“ Then craning his neck he would turn to his clone and bark a order at him. “Stop and grab his sword, he won’t be needing it any longer.” With that the clone stopped his intense strikes and grabbed the man’s, Legendary Seven Swordsmen blade; that lay by his jelly body. Hakai didn’t linger for the clone to get out of the way; he grabbed the massive umbrella from his side and pointed at Minato’s liquid form. From the top of the umbrella an opening appeared and a small metal spout was shown. A blast of oil was sent out in a jet; with a massive spark the oil was ignited. A blast of fire would erupt from the end of umbrella that Hakai held. It would form an enormous inferno of red flames completely covering the puddle. But even with Minato’s lesser hydration technique, the fire would not be enough. His completely made of water chakra and is no easy feat to completely destroy. But Hakai had a plan, as the jet of fire roared, Hakai flicked a switch on his umbrella it would release two stacks of explosive tags. Each stack was a few inches thick and comprised of 25 explosive tags each. They would hit the flames and in that moment a massive explosion would erupt sending Hakai flying.

He would slide across the hard ground, releasing into oily water as he hit. He would stand up reforming with his superior hydration technique in seconds. It would appear as if almost oil was dripping off his body. An oily streak left on the ground where he had hit and skidded. He would walk back to the point of explosion and where Minato would be lying. Knowing that minato would once again still be alive but unconscious; Hakai would sprint up to Minato Hozuki. Forming a seal he would release his ultimate water and Hozuki technique. Hakai’s Infinite explosion technique, the moment he release the seal a massive explosion would erupt from his chakra. If Minato was hit by this S rank ninjutsu, it would be more than enough to finally finish him off. The explosion was massive and would take out one fourth of the Mist village in a single blast. The heat from this blast would boil Minato into Mist, Hakai would be unaffected by the great power of his jutsu.

Soon the clone would reform; Hakai would grab Minato’s sword, Shimori’s and his own sword. Then with three of the seven legendary blades he would turn to Danzo. You can stay here and dwindle in this pitiful existence or you can come with me and together we can change this world. Mold it in our own design and rule over the ninja world. He would then proceed to walk forward as the hail around him was falling. His child clone would soon form and appear on his side. The chibi version of Hakai would race forward ever expanding and preparing for another explosion. The clone would slash anyone who got near to Hakai except Danzo. As Hakai Hozuki, once a Demon of Water, he would walk out of the Mist village a God. He proved his power this day killing many including two seven swordsmen members, their swords his new trophy. His clone would release one more his explosion. This time blowing up the entire North wall of the Hidden Mist village, so nothing stood before Hakai. Hakai would simply walk forward as if nothing had happened exiting out the way he came. The hail would once again fall and soon the clone would reform. Danzo gather your things my clone will protect you, I will wait for you outside of the village I have something to do.

OCC: Danzo you have to wait 24 hours outside of the village gates before you can leave, if you want to leave. My clone is there however so I doubt anyone will attack you. If they do, the clone can easily take them out.
Death’s of: Minato(need staff to call the hits though), Shimori, Aurora(maybe idk), jounin guard and countless other civilians. If you can add that to my rouge profile, I believe that will make me the ninja world’s most wanted target. Troll-Face

Any problems with my post let me know, I know I auto hit minato but in my OCC at his post I gave plenty of reason.
Back to top Go down
Demon of the mist
Demon of the mist

Mangekyō:
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 7:08 pm

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Home   Visiting Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Heaven :: Five Main Countries :: Land Of Water :: The Mist Village :: Village Streets :: Village Streets-
Jump to: