Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
The Newbie (open) Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
The Newbie (open) Vote_lcapThe Newbie (open) Voting_barThe Newbie (open) Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
The Newbie (open) Vote_lcapThe Newbie (open) Voting_barThe Newbie (open) Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

The Newbie (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki Mayonaka
Genin :: Regular
Mizuki Mayonaka

Female Posts : 11

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 4:34 pm

I walked down the familiar streets of the hidden leaf village. Whispers could be heard since I hardly ever leave my house, without Hiroku but now I didn't care. I kicked the dirt under my boots, trying to ignore the looks. I leaned against a wall, sighing with boredom, watching passing people.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 5:45 pm

~*Pandora walked the streets, donned in her jounin garb. Today was a day where she wasn't on missions, and was too lazy to go work at the hospital, so she decided to walk around and maybe buy groceries.

As she walked, her well trained hearing picked up several whispering voices. She knew those tones well. Gossip of some sort? She raised her head, glancing around at the people around her. They all seemed to be glancing in the general direction of a single blonde girl who looked about her age, leaning against a building. Pandora had never seen her before, but most of the villagers seemed to know who she was.

She scoffed at the people who were looking and whispering. Couldn't they have a little more respect? She walked towards the bored-looking girl, her long blue hair swaying behind her as she walked. She stopped in front of her, hands on her hips.

It took a moment for Pandora to speak, not fully knowing what to say. She was never good with the whole starting conversations thing.

"... Hey there. What are you doing just standing there?" She asked in her low voice.*~
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Mizuki Mayonaka

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:40 pm

I was surprised when the people of the village stopped whispering, making my head lift to that general area. A female shinobi came to my position, her blue hair trailing behind her. I darted my eyes to avoid eye contact in which I was no good at. As the woman asked me on why I was just standing there I simply replied with he same low tone, coming out a little cold "I rather not face the judgmental people of this village." I remained where I was moving my light blonde hair away from my face. Just then I heard a slight snicker, though I glared at the owner of his rude and disrespectful sound, stopping the man easily. I looked at the woman waiting for her to make some comment to me, surely everyone does, even with Hiroku.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 8:35 pm

~*Pandora raised an eyebrow at the girl. It was true... she could tell by the whispering that the villagers weren't saying nice things. But why? She quickly looked the girl over. She seemed perfectly normal. She rolled her eyes, casting her own icy glare over at the crowds of people, before turning back to the female in front of her.

"Judgmental indeed, but we can just pretend they're not there. They probably don't even know what they're whispering about." she said with a scoff, moving her arms to fold over her chest instead.

"Well, anyways, I'm Pandora. Who are you, and why are you attracting all this attention?" Her voice remained even, but Pan was curious. She had a habit of always asking about things that weren't her business. It was an unusual trait for a ninja of her rank, but nonetheless, it was how she was.*~
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Mizuki Mayonaka

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 9:20 pm

I looked to the blue haired shinobi, slightly smirking. I looked around us and shook my head, looking then directly at her. She addressed her name, asking for my own, then why was I attracting so much attention. For the first time I made eye contact with Pandora, my blue eyes not showing any emotion except for being annoyed. I sighed and closed my eyes not sure about telling anyone, but I thought heck why not, what else I got to lose . I thought for a moment then answered her questions "My name is Mizuki Mayonaka, and the only reason they're speaking of me in such a manner is because I never leave the house. Well until today, I suppose they are surprised at my appearance in public." I moved away from the wall, on my own free standing now, and but my hands on my hips.

I chuckled and shook my head once more, my blonde hair falling in my eyes "either that or they have nothing better to do then bother me and Hiroku-" I shut my mouth instantly, how could I tell someone I barely know about my sibling. I avoided eye contact once more, and gritted my teeth, unsure if Pandora heard the horrible rumors about me and my sibling.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

~*Pandora raised an eyebrow once more at the girl's abrupt stop, but didn't push further. She was curious, but judging by Mizuki's expression, she had let something slip. Instead, Pandora shrugged and allowed herself a small smile.

"Well, welcome to the outside world then, I guess. Some of the people here aren't so great, but I still think the village is pretty special." She trailed off into a murmur, quickly throwing a glance over her shoulder at the street behind her, before turning back towards Mizuki, another question on her lips and a small frown furrowing her brow.

"You say you never leave the house. Are you not a ninja, or...?"*~
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Mizuki Mayonaka

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 9:41 pm

I was glad she dropped the subject although she would meet Hiroku soon enough. She mentally shook the thought away and answered her question once more "genin....only. I haven't had a chance to train or anything, or be taught for that matter." She looked towards her house then back at Pandora, smirking slightly, because she never really smiled or laughed around new comers. She looked at all the people remembering what she said about them "I know, some took care of me when I was small. Some just teased....and I have been out but not since I was quite young." For the first time in a very long time, I actually laughed, it was low but there.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:43 pm

~*Pandora didn't do anything but smirk as Mizuki laughed quietly. She was and interesting person, to say the least.

"Well, then I'm glad you decided to come outside. I can't say I'm a big fan of the sun, myself..." Her eyes flickered towards the bright sky for a second as she spoke, "but it's a nice day for most people." Pandora didn't ask about the villagers taking care of Mizuki; If she was looked after by others, her parents probably weren't around anymore, and that wasn't worth bringing up.

She did, however, press on the ninja topic.

"But anyways, genin, eh? Well, it's never too late to learn. That is, if you want to. The village is filled with ninjas holding infinite knowledge, just waiting to be passed on..." She trailed off into nothingness, glancing at Mizuki, curious as to if she was aspiring to become a powerful ninja, or remain at her rank.*~
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Mizuki Mayonaka

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:58 pm

My eyes widen as I looked over at Pandora, smirking lightly. I nodded, knowing that I wanted to be a more powerful ninja. I thought for a moment "I always wanted to become stronger for a more....personal reason. I know what the rules of a shinobi are and how to follow them. Plus there are some things I know I will pick up easily. That is IF someone will be willing to train someone like me." I knew far to well, being as hard-headed as I was, it would be hard to find someone to train me. And I was OK with that, besides if I can learn maybe Hiroku wouldn't be so protective.

I wasn't sure about Pandora in the beginning but for some reason she seemed more truth worthy then before. When I thought she was simply getting in on the gossip, she thought the same thing as I did, its annoying.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:58 am

~*Pandora nodded slowly, taking in Mizuki's words.

"The ninja of this village aren't quite as rude as... some of these villagers, who are making a fine show of themselves. Someone will train you. You just have to ask around a bit.." Pandora broke off into a mumble again, knowing the number of ninja in the village was rather low at the moment. Aside from their general low number, many were constantly on missions and whatnot. She shifted uncomfortably as the thought crossed her mind, and a new suggestion formed in her head.

"And, er, I mean, if you can't find anyone, I guess even I could... help out a bit... I'm more the trainee than a trainer, but..." She trailed off again, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. She didn't consider herself much of a teacher, but if there was a ninja wanting to learn, she'd always give it a try.*~
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Mizuki Mayonaka

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:46 pm

I nodded and thanked her in a low voice. It was then my turn to ask questions, I turned to her then around then back again "out of all the people here, why speak to me?" I leaned back against the wall I was against in the first place "besides there allot of other people...more interesting." I allowed her to speak, wondering what her answer was.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:35 pm

~*Pandora shrugged, her arms falling to her side.

"No reason, really. I'm just a generally curious person, and you seemed to be interesting to most of these people, so I decided to strike up a conversation. You also looked kind of lonely, just standing on that wall there." Pandora awkwardly shifted due to her apparent inability to stay still while having a conversation.

"Also, I wouldn't say all these people are more interesting. They're just normal people leading normal lives around the other normals. Here you were, set apart from them by your own accord... that's more interesting than what they're doing, I think. And again, I was curious." She finished by shrugging once more, moving her hands back to her hips.*~
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Mizuki Mayonaka

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:09 pm

(Sorry for late reply)

I, for once in a long time, actually laughed. For her to say I was interesting because of me standing alone, it seemed funny to me. I smirked at her an rubbed the back of my neck "yeah I suppose when you put it like that.....A girl alone might bring up suspicions, making one interesting." I paused for a moment then looked at her "Pandora was it? What are you doing out here alone?" This time my curiosity caught a hold of me, wondering about the female.
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
Jounin :: Regular
JayJonnaJackson

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:30 am

(OOC: Hope you guys don't mind if I join in ^.^)

A wolf in sheep's clothing. Hour by hour the spitting image of a normal ninja. Up at 6 am. Breakfast at 7 am. Training 8.30, jutsu study session at the training grounds, helping to shape the young minds of tomorrow, even on a Saturday. Lunch at noon, some social interaction. Dinner at 6. Friend, teacher, role model, all in the name of blending in. Camouflage is nature's craftiest trick. And it was time to meet today's quota.

If I believed in luck, I would have said that it smiled on me today. On my usual route to the dinner I see 2 female ninja. If I strike up a conversation with them out here in public for everyone to see, I won't have to seek out someone at the dinner later. As I approached closer I noticed that they weren't looked upon kindly by the surrounding herd. Animal packs isolate those who aren't one of them, its basic instinct. Do I risk alienating myself by approaching them? No.

Like peacocks who wear alluring colors to entice worthy males, these 2 stood out with the brightest of all. That could be the source of the hostility, envy. The other members see them as a threat, an obstacle in their quest to leave their genes to future generations. But they make no move. The one who boldly displays her colors and challenges everyone I recognize as the alfa female of my pride. She protects the foal that couldn't defend itself like a mother protects its cub. Perhaps she feels kinship towards it? Whatever the case, now I must approach them. It would look...unnatural if I were not to try to seduce the alfa female.

First I give her recognition of her strength and standing. As I approached them I look her straight in the eyes and give a quick military salute, then I turn to the cub for leverage. I go through a mental list in my mind of all the younglings I help mold at the training grounds. I remember seeing her only once. If it was anyone else I would have forgotten, but her colors must've made the image stick in my head. I put on my mask, sweeten my voice and buck my knees so that we're both at eye level "Hello, uh, Mizuki was it. Its very unfortunate that I haven't seen you at the training sessions lately. You really should come more often." I finish with a smile. I've always been good with fledglings probably because I can emulate simple emotions perfectly. Just give them attention, be nice and entertaining.

Now I turn to the alfa female. Adults have complex emotions so they are far harder to deal with. I have to be at least partially successful with my mating ritual or else she'll think I'm mocking her and be insulted. Keeping in mind that she is my superior officer I choose my words carefully. My voice changes an octave again and I mimic the recommended facial and body movement as stated in my research "Afternoon Captain. You look-" I pause for emphasis "-as fine as ever."

As unlikely as it seems, I still hope my mating ritual doesn't completely succeed because I'm not looking for a mate. Its not that I prefer males over females or anything, its just that the relationship will eventually lead to sex, an act I find...undignifying. Besides, if she spends enough time with me she might see the dark passenger. And that would mean my death. Or hers.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

(Sorry, gaiz. I've been busy. ;_Wink

~*Pandora sighed before responding, scratching at her nose. "No reason, really. I have a day off from missions and the such, so I just thought I'd explore for a bit, and maybe pick up some food. My fridge keeps emptying itself." Before she could say more, however, her senses picked up another person approaching. She didn't turn towards the presence, but waited for it to arrive.

And it arrived in the form of a Leaf jounin. Pandora didn't know him well, but she knew him. She stayed respectfully silent as he said a few quick words to Mizuki before she herself was addressed. She raised a curious eyebrow at what she took as a compliment, but made nothing of it. Pan nodded her head, an awkward smirk on her face as she quickly picked out the man's name in her mental database of everyone she knew.

"Ah, hello... Yashamaru. What brings you out here this time of day?"

She shifted her body position slightly so he was included in the conversation, moving her hands to this time shove themselves into her pockets. She glanced between the two ninja she stood with, fascinated with the ongoing situation. Her expression, however, showed her deafult apathetic expression.*~
Back to top Go down
Hiroku Mayonaka
Hiroku Mayonaka

Male Posts : 3

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 7:01 pm

(I hope you guys dont mind me joining as well)

I walked from the dark of mine and my sisters house, almost blinded by the sun. I covered my eyes with my hands and scanned the area. I sighec, not able to find who I was looking for, until just then. My eyes hit a girl around 16, with light blonde hair and blue eyes. I smirked, walking over to her, she was with two others. Unlike my sister I had spent many days out of the house.

I walked between the man and the blue haired woman, right to the young girl. I placed my arm around her and gently hit her arm "looks like Mizu is finally out!" I laughed and then realised her, looking towards the other two, my voice becoming a bit harsh "and you two are?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Mizuki Mayonaka

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 7:13 pm

(OOC:*SIgh* I guess I dont)

I listened to Pandora talk until someone else came. He was aa tall man, kinda odd, who had to kneel down slightly to get to my height. When he asked about the training area, I smirked. I just shrugged and put my hands behind my back "thats because I dont train....outside." I didn't get into the details of my little inside prison, but he didnt need to know that. Soon a sigh came from my lips, a certain blonde haired 17 year old was coming our way. I growled under my breath and watched as he made his way between Panora and the man.

I tensed when he put his arm around me, I hated that he would do that. I hit his arm gently and looked away from him "sorry for not being outside person...like you...Hiroku." I was so glad when my brother realised me and turned to the others but I could tell he was getting protective again, but when is never like that. Even though we were different in many ways, we got along fairly well.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and crossed my arms, looking at the over reacting brother of mine though not saying a word. I thought Pandora and the new guy can handle themselves. So I just watched the three interact, if need be I would tell of Hiroku.
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
JayJonnaJackson

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:06 am

My advances were not successful, but they were recognized. The ideal scenario. With her ego now sated I make plans for a swift retreat. A wolf cannot hide in a sheep's skin for long, the stench of decay always catches up.

My deliberations were momentarily postponed by the youngling's unexpected comment. Was she as damaged as me? I scan her eyes while she's not looking directly at me...No. Its just a phase. She is hiding something, but its nothing like my dark passenger. When I look back I realize that everyone hides something. Is that part of being human? Does this mean I'm human?

I doubt I would have found the answer to that question right there and then, but even so, I did not welcome the interruption. It was some genin I don't recall seeing before. He completely ignored me and the captain then confronted us in an even harsher manner. The image of a small barking dog came to my mind. If I was someone, anyone, else I probably would have been insulted, but unlike real threats on the battlefield I have a harder time grasping the social challenges. Experience has taught me that all social phenomena can be traced back to primal instincts, so I break down the situation to my level. His careless invasion of Mizuki's personal space and her lack of response to the assault shows that they are in some kind of close relationship. Did this whelp perceive me as rival stepping on his territory, stealing his mate? But then why be aggressive towards the other female as well? Maybe he perceives us as predators...No that can't be right, we are his betters of the same pride...But we are of a different blood line than Mizuki. He is trying to filter out the bad elements so that the blood line wouldn't be polluted and he would only do that if he himself was of that line. I see now, he's Mizuki's sibling.

Oh you poor kid. Its admirable what you do, and any other day I would have let this slide. But I'm next to the alfa female and you challenged me, your superior, right in front of her. If I back down it will raise suspicion and I cannot let that happen.
-and you two are? he asked harshly.
-"Yashamaru and Pandora-" I reply harsher, then I put on an even sweeter voice than I used with Mizuki "-We're your jounin superiors" I finish the sentence with a smile and a pat on his head. "What a wonderful coincidence I ran into you Hiroku Mayonaka, I was going to send for you after lunch" a complete and utter lie. "Stop by the Academy later on, sensei Seijuro has a few assignments for you" this one isn't quite a lie since it will become a truth once I change the records. Its a shame he'll have to do them alone seeing as how most of them are 3 men jobs. "And once you're done swing by the training grounds, it would appear its your turn for the demonstration of the practical part of the training regime. You'll be paired up with me...You were suppose to be noted in advance but the student that was suppose to tell you insulted a sensei and got held up in detention" I added that last part just to make sure Pandora knew I was retaliating to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:42 pm

~*Pan couldn't help but scowl at the newcomer as he changed his tone towards her and Yashamaru. She was usually rather patient and tolerant, but she found herself swallowing a barrage of harsh words rushing up her throat. She swallowed hard, a short and low growl accidentally escaping her. She immediately clamped her mouth closed, but her eyes hardened to compensate for her abrupt lack of annoyed facial expression.

Still, she didn't plan to tolerate such an action. She watched the interaction between the two blonde individuals carefully; friends? Siblings perhaps? Pan didn't bother to dwell. Before she could shoot back a cold remark towards the boy, however, Yashamaru began to speak. Pan raised an eyebrow as he did so, amused with what he said.

She was very sure he hadn't planned to send for the boy, 'Hiroku', before, but was rather getting revenge for the boy's disrespectful actions. Not that she had anything to prove her suspicion. So, she stayed silent, waiting to see how the boy would react to such an instruction.*~
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Mayonaka
Mizuki Mayonaka

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:50 pm

I snarled and hit my brothers arm, a little to hard in fact. I already knew very well that they were higher ranks then us but he continued to be stupid. I sighed and rolled my eyes, first looking between Pandora and Yashamaru "excuse his actions." I then looked to Yashamaru and sighed, he seemed upset at his actions. I noticed Pan's growl, making her look angerly at my sibling "seriously Hiroku, insulting someone higher then you? Good job, I can't believe we're siblings." I crossed my arms in annoyance, even though Hiroku was only trying to protect me, he was annoying me, badly.

Though I smirked at Yashamaru's statement, which I knew it was untrue but I followed along "you should get going Hiroku, you dont wanna be late. And end up like the student before you."
Back to top Go down
Hiroku Mayonaka
Hiroku Mayonaka

Male Posts : 3

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:02 am

My eyes widen as the man spoke to me, her was clearly mad. I held my helds up in defense "I didnt mean to insult you in anyway!" I was just about to ask about the summoning when I was hit by Mizuki "ouch, damn Mizu, that hurts." I rubbed my arm from where her fist connected, she hits hard for her age. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck "I apologize Pandora and Yashamaru, I am just protective of my little sis, Mizu." I placed my hands on her shoulders but retracted when I felt a sting in my arm, though I ignored it and yet looked at Yashamaru, not understanding his trick "Traning Grounds? Academy?" Though I remembered his last words, I would end up like that if I insulted him again.
Back to top Go down
JayJonnaJackson
JayJonnaJackson

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:22 am

So far I've had it easy, but I sense things might go south for me if this keeps going. Complex emotions are not my forte. Time to put on a show with some light humor, then make my exit.

-"Us. Insulted. Nah. We're all ninja here. Buddies, amigos, BFFs." I over exaggerate my facial and body language with each word. "I can see how normal people would be insulted if someone younger than them just walks by without a salute or greeting, completely ignoring them, then addresses them gruffly. I mean, it IS customary to show respect to your elders regardless of occupation, right? But oh no. Not us. We are ninja. We don't have that." I finish with a wide cheesy grin. "I really did mean to send for you,-" this time I don't even try hide the fact that I'm lying "-now hop over to the Academy to finish your assignments, then come to the training ground when your done. I'll be there with a large group of academy students and greenhorn genin, you can't miss us." I give him another pat on his head.

"Now, if you'll all excuse me, I have to go or I'll be late for lunch. You wonderful ladies are, of course, always welcomed to join me" please don't. "Hiroku, I'd invite you too but you have places to be-" my sweet demeanor suddenly disappears, replaced with the best savage mask of cold rage I could mimic. I grab him by the collar and shove my face unto his, our noses only an inch apart "-I wouldn't want you to be late for the training demonstration. It goes on your record after all."

I release him, my sweet demeanor returning as fast as it had gone. I bade the ladies to follow me with an inviting gesture, secretly hoping they don't, and start walking towards Ichimaru's.

(OOC: Hiroku, once we're done here I'm ganna open a topic in the Forest Temple Battles area. Join me ok, for the sake of consistency. Pan and Mizuki are also welcomed, but try to sneak or observe from afar at first)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Newbie (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (open)   The Newbie (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Newbie (open)
Page 1 of 1