Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Mizuki Mayaonaka Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Mizuki Mayaonaka Vote_lcapMizuki Mayaonaka Voting_barMizuki Mayaonaka Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Mizuki Mayaonaka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki Mayonaka
Genin :: Regular
Genin :: Regular
Mizuki Mayonaka

Female Posts : 11

Mizuki Mayaonaka Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki Mayaonaka   Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 2:53 am

Name: Mizuki Mayonaka

Nickname: Moon

Former Rank: [For Rouges/ Travelers. The rank they had before they left their village]

Village: Hidden Leaf

Former Village: [For rouges and Travelers their former village]

Affiliations: N/A

Elements:
Main: Water

Kekke Genkai: N/A

Personality: Mizuki is very cold at the first glance, because she doesn't trust allot of people. It has only been her and her sibling so she doesn't know how to trust others. Though once she warms up to them , she is a kind hearted person, one of which is very protective of her love ones.

Appearance: Mizuki Mayaonaka Myfriends117-1

Bio:
Mizuki had a rough childhood, because of her parents death. She was a bright and caring child growing up, but because of an accident she became cold. Her mother and father were killed when Mizuki was still small, around the age of 6, her sibling was only 7. She allowed someone to become close to her and ended up being an ememy of the village, even though no one knew it.

Mizuki and Hiroku both tried very hard to protect their family but because of the fact they were only children they, in Mizuki's eyes, failed. Mizuki no longer spoke a word to anyone not even her brother, but thanks to their neighbors they were taken care of. By age 8, Mizuki was able to learn the way of the shinobi in order to protect her love one, her older brother Hiroku.

Mizuki was teased because of her shyness and coldness towards others, because deep inside she would cry. Because she knew what happened the night of the murder....

That night a man, of which Mizuki doesn't remember, had become a family friend. As far as her parents were concerned, he was a very loyal friend of the village but that was un-so. Hiroku took his little sister to the park, under order of their father, so they could have some "bonding" as he put it. Hiroku decided to return home early but Mizuki wanted to stay, so there she was left. As she was playing, she heard a fimiliar yell, it was Hiroku.

Mizuki ran after the sound to find her mother lifeless on the ground and her father standing with Hiroku, fighting off their so called friend. Mizuki screamed, getting the attention of her family and enemy. When her father's gaurd was down, the man struck, not killing him then. Hiroku was scared for his sister and decided to protect her, grabbing her arm gently pulling her away, though Mizuki squirmed and yelled for her mother, as tears fell from her cheeks. When Hiroku and Mizuki returned, they saw a sight they wished they never had, both parents lifeless.

Mizuki would remember the sight but never could remember the man's face. Though almost every night Mizuki would scream, running for the protection of her sibling, crying with him. Mizuki never cried nor let any emotion show, after that she was not the normal curious, sweet, caring child. She was a strong hearted woman, one who hardly trusts.

RP Sample: I walked into my brothers room and snarled, he was still asleep. I laughed slightly and poked his side, gosh dang Hiroku, wake up! I then kicked his leg, waking him up, looking at me "Hiroku come on, lets go!" When I got no answer, I turned on my heals, my hair whiping around. Without a word I stormed out of the room
Back to top Go down
Agito Shuryu

Agito Shuryu

Male Posts : 774

Mizuki Mayaonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Mayaonaka   Mizuki Mayaonaka Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:07 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-alliance.forumotion.com/

Mizuki Mayaonaka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Heaven :: Ancient Archive :: Old Character Archive :: Leaf Ninjas-
Jump to: