Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Vote_lcapHiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Voting_barHiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Vote_lcapHiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Voting_barHiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroku Mayonaka
Genin :: Regular
Genin :: Regular
Hiroku Mayonaka

Male Posts : 3

Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Empty
PostSubject: Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro   Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 2:53 am

Name: Hiroku Mayonaka

Nickname: Midnight

Former Rank: N/A

[b][u]Village:
Leaf

Former Village: N/A

[b][u]Affiliations:
N/A

Elements: Water
Subs:

Kekke Genkai: N/A

Personality: Brave, strong, hard headed, stubborn. kind heart.

Appearance: Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Vampire-1

Bio: Growing up with no parents was a hard thing to do. But Hirkoku did everything he could to take care and protect hislittle sister Mizuki. We were orphans and taken care by neighbors. They were made fun of often at school by kids for having no parents, for being orphans. Their parents were killed when Hiroku was seven and Mizuki was six. A family friend of their parents turned against the village and killed their parents. This happen when Hiroku and Mizuki were out in the park playing. Hiroku came home early while Mizuki wanted to stay at the park longer. He return home early because he had a gut feeling that something terrible was going to happen and he did not tell Mizuki that because he did not want her to worry. He came home found their mother dead and their father fighting with the man. Out of fright, he yelled for Mizuki. Hiroku tried to help his father, but he was too young to know anything, but he grab Mizuki's arm and ran just like their father commanded them to do. Later that night, they returned and saw the sight that they wish they never came back to see. He still have nightmares every night about the death of his mother and father. Hiroku, just like his sister, he does not trust anyone at all because anyone could turn their back on them. He loves his sister so much that he always watch out for her no matter what. He looks to become a great ninja and avenge his mother and father's death.

RP Sample: The forest were clam. I hide in the tree, observing my enemy's every move. My body was shaking. I was scare, worrying that my enemy would get to my sister and hurt her. I can't afford to be distracted. I focus my mind and think. I watch his every move, learning his weakness. Sweats were dripping down my chin, waiting for my enemy's first move.
Back to top Go down
Agito Shuryu

Agito Shuryu

Male Posts : 774

Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro   Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:06 am

APPROVED

May wanna work on your grammer but i guess as you RP and learn stuff you'll get better
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-alliance.forumotion.com/

Hiroku Mayonaka Character Intro
Page 1 of 1