Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Vote_lcapMy name is Aneko. (needs approval) Voting_barMy name is Aneko. (needs approval) Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Vote_lcapMy name is Aneko. (needs approval) Voting_barMy name is Aneko. (needs approval) Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

My name is Aneko. (needs approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneko

Aneko

Female Posts : 2

Mangekyō (Only Uchiha, Please)
Mangekyō:
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Left_bar_bleue100/100My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Empty
PostSubject: My name is Aneko. (needs approval)   My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:09 am

Name: Aneko
Former Rank: none
Village: Sand or Stone
Former Village: unknown
Affiliations: None
Elements: Fire, Water, Wind
Kekke Genkai: none
Personality: bubbly, happy to people that are not in the family/close friends, but to really close friends quiet and thoughtful. Has a passion for art in general, puppets, and clay. happiest when making things with her hands. Likes to read scrolls and can remember what is in them all. Bright smile and laughs at everything that strikes her fancy. People depend and look up to her. She is a responsible individual, and she is very well trusted with the people that know her. but she is always hiding her face behind that mask. also she can loud, and laughs at the wrong time, can’t remember verbal instructions, and will let the idea of people not liking her bother her. She is an intense and emotional person; rare is the emotion of hate though.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio: Both parents living in the Rain village, but is an out cast of her family. she trained to become defender of her home land, who in turn outcast her for learning Hitokugutsu by mistake. Upon her leaving the village several high ranked Jonin vanished with her. Never passed the Chunnin exams. Left before they happened.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

Female Posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: My name is Aneko. (needs approval)   My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:05 am

Meh... I'm cool with that. Give me a second while I track down an epic approval sticker.
Back to top Go down
Aneko

Aneko

Female Posts : 2

Mangekyō (Only Uchiha, Please)
Mangekyō:
My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Left_bar_bleue100/100My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Clan:
Kekke Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Aneko. (needs approval)   My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 8:27 am

YAY! ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Aneko. (needs approval)   My name is Aneko. (needs approval) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is Aneko. (needs approval)
Page 1 of 1