Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Suigetsu's Techniques Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:53 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Suigetsu's Techniques Vote_lcapSuigetsu's Techniques Voting_barSuigetsu's Techniques Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Suigetsu's Techniques Vote_lcapSuigetsu's Techniques Voting_barSuigetsu's Techniques Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Suigetsu's Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suigetsu's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 4:01 am

Name: Water Release: Great Water Arm (水遁・豪水腕の術, Suiton: Gōsuiwan no Jutsu)
Type: Hiden, B-rank, Supplementary[1]
User: Suigetsu Hozuki
Debut (Manga): Chapter 348
Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 115
Using his ability to transform his body into water, Suigetsu will reform his arm in a more muscular form. This stronger arm allows him to deliver more powerful swings with his Decapitating Carving Knife.

Name: Hydration Technique (水化の術, Suika no Jutsu)
Type: Hiden, No rank, Supplementary[1]
User: Suigetsu Hozuki
Debut (Manga): Chapter 346
Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 115
The user can reduce all or part of their body to a watery form, avoiding and absorbing attacks. They re-solidify at will. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. When the user passes out, they are turned into a jelly-like state.

It is unclear whether or not this is a product of Orochimaru's experimentation.

Name: Decapitating Carving Knife (首斬り包丁, Kubikiri Hōchō; English TV "Guillotine Sword")
Wielders: Zabuza Momochi, Suigetsu Hozuki, Tenzen Daikoku's bodyguard (anime only)
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 7
Debut (Manga): Chapter 10
This giant blade was used by Zabuza during his membership as one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. After defecting from Kirigakure, he continued to use it up until his death. It was left beside his grave, near the Great Naruto Bridge, until Suigetsu took it for himself three years later.

The sword is shaped like a giant butcher knife. It has a circle cut out of the top and the semicircle near the handle, which, as demonstrated by Suigetsu, seem to fit the sword's purpose of decapitation aptly. Its handle also appears to be detachable, as Suigetsu is shown screwing it off when not in combat and reattaching it for combat. While the handle is removed, it is relatively short. When reattached, however, it seems to extend by about four times its length.

The Decapitating Carving Knife was damaged by Killer Bee and left at his training zone after Taka fought him. Suigetsu was upset that, despite saving him while he was unconscious, they had left the sword behind. The blade was later retrieved as Taka prepared to head towards Konoha.

This are the jutsus I have and will use and since his past about the Hydration Technique is unclear I CAN use it so yeah and if Decaptiating Carving Knife is denied let's just say I have a big normal katana.
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

Female Posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 4:09 pm

Wow those are alot of justu's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 5:56 am

They are only two....the last one is my big knife...Zabuza's sword.
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 9:29 am

Oh I didn't now there was two Question But I never seen the second one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 12:14 pm

The second one is the one where Suigetsu turns to water.
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 3:55 pm

So the sword is a knife. Who is Killer Bee I never heard of him? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 7:01 pm

Approved, of course~!
...the only problem is...we have a Zabuza on the site...and he ain't dead...<<
Tell you what...if Zabuza doesn't log on in the next week, you get his sword :D
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 11:38 pm

So when is he coming back. Question

Last edited by CloudKitty440 on Mon 24 Aug 2009, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:18 am

Alright, if he ain't on the next week I take his butcher knife, Kitty it's an RP site and stop spamming the topic please x.x" and Killer Bee is the brother of the RaiKage and jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed bijuu.
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 9:33 am

Sorry... I didn't mean to Embarassed
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:04 am

Ohh now I remember Killer Bee now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 4:01 am

Since I became jounin two new jutsus enter my library o.o:
The Silent Homicide Technique is more of a skill...it's a primary skill of shinobi of the Mist and since Suigetsu is one he should have at least started training it and it was stated that he has the power to be a seven swordsman so yeah.

Name: Silent Homicide Technique (無声殺人術, Sairento Kiringu; English TV "Silent Killing Technique")
Type: General skill
Users: Zabuza Momochi, Kakashi Hatake, Mizuki
Debut (Manga): Chapter 12
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone.

The Hidden Mist Technique was used by Zabuza in conjunction with this technique.

This is the most common technique but ONLY for Mist Ninja, it's even taught in academy in the Mist village and it is forbidden to be taught to anyone else that is not a mist ninja...but as you can see kakashi keeps copying stuff that's the sharingan for you..

Name: Hidden Mist Technique (霧隠れの術, Kirigakure no Jutsu; Viz "Kirigakure Jutsu"", English TV "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu"; Meaning (Viz) "Art of Hiding in the Mist")
Type: D-rank, Supplementary[1]
Users: Most Kirigakure ninja, Kakashi Hatake
Debut (Manga): Chapter 12
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:46 pm

I remember those jutsus a long time ago when i was watching Naruto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 10:15 pm

alriight....uh....did you train for those new jutsus after you became jounin? if not then .....dont htink you could use it....unless Tsunade approves it;....her site....llalalalalala.....la!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 11:01 pm

Minato..once again...YOUR SITE TOOO...sorta. Approve away, mon ami~

Also, Minato is correct, Suigetsu. You have to train before learning new jutsu...you can go work on these techniques on your own in the training section...or you can get someone to help you...either way~!
just make sure...you're not magically learning techniques...:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:23 am

Ima train them through battles experience o.o How does that sound Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu's Techniques   Suigetsu's Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigetsu's Techniques
Page 1 of 1