Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Vote_lcapKoga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Voting_barKoga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Vote_lcapKoga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Voting_barKoga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

Male Posts : 40

Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:07 pm

~Raiton Chakra~
Spoiler:
Normal Charka
Spoiler:
Item
Name: The Ring of Lightning
Abilities:
The Ring of Lightning boosts up the wearers Lightning release Chakra. Making it easier to control, create, and manipulate to the users will. The Ring blessed with its own power source that is completely different fromteh wearers. the Ring is infused with actually lightning, which is how it increases the wearers lightning chakra so much.
Background Information:
This ring wa stolen from the Cloud vilalge by Koga himself. Due, to his Unique KKG the thieft was rather easily done without anyone finding him. Yet, if the Cloud vilalge ever discovered its ring was missing is unknown to Koga.
Kekkei Genkai
::Koga's KKG has two different effects on his body. The First is the summoning of little fleash-eatting butterflys from his body, which he has named Teez or Teases. Theses butterflys are sealed within Koga's body until release by the phrase, "Reveal thy Self, Teez!" the Butterflys can be used to carry messages to allys within the area, or they can be used to eat the fleash of hte person Koga is fighting. The Butterflys multiply by eating Human fleash, that is oen fo the reasons Koga usually places a butterfly inside a person by force. So, the Butterfly can eat them from the inside out, which while they eat the person they still multipling inside the target.::

:: The Second part to Koga's KKG is that he is able to "choose" whatever he wishes to touch, which can make him intangible to any solid objects or treat liquids and air as if they have solid form, seen when he is able to walk on water and air. He uses this ability to kill many of his victims by removing their vital organs without damaging the skin, as well as avoiding damage. He has also been seen to force Tease into his opponent's body, which subsequently eat the victim from the inside out. The one and only thing that Koga can't phase through is Chakra-made Barriers and Swords, and after Koga lets an attack phase through him. He has to wait 10 posts before he can phase through an attack again.::

Last edited by Koga on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

Male Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:02 pm

Alright first all...Lightning Release Armour already taken secondly id rather you put jutsus description but for cannon jutsu's ill let that pass...OC jutsus however NEED a description such as spark clone

as for your Choose kkg....i dont like phasing kkgs so ill leave that to another admin
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:05 pm

Alright, Is there a way I could have the Lightning Release armor? I can do a Jutsu training topic if you would like? Just tell me how many words to make it. I will do it. Also, I will be placing custom jutsu when I create them. So, Don't waoory aobut not having information on htem. i IWll palce all that on there when i create them. Oh, the Spark Clone shouldn't be in there it was surpposed to be replaced with the Lightning release Shadow Clone. XD I Will edit out that.
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:11 pm

Alright add the descriptions to those OC Jutsus then ill look it over Im Guessing Lightning release clone was a mistake to Lightning release shadow clone .. but for lightning release burst and eletroshocker need the descriptions (Never heard of them and my comp fails at loading pages atm so i cant look them up)
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:17 pm

Lightning Burst Technique
-After performing the necessary hand seals, the user extends his right arm with the palm extended and braces the right arm with his/her left arm. A thin bolt of lightning then travels from the user's palm forward toward the desired target. Being a Lightning Release the technique seems to travel relatively quickly and unlike some lightning based techniques it has a quick activation time. The technique has the ability to cause a moderate amount of damage on the human body with even a indirect hit. A downside to the technique is that the user is unable to defend his/herself while it is being performed seen when the Yamagakure shinobi Ganata died after failing to strike his opponent with it.

Lightning Release: Electroshocker
-This is an orginal lightning release technique by Ahatake Kurosaki. It is very odd for a lightning release, as it expels a huge mass of electrical chakra out of the user's mouth. It is a very powerful B-rank technique and can numb or kill the opponent depeding on how much chakra is used. Unfortunately, it numbs the user's mouth for a full five minutes thus blocking the use of such jutsu as Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique.

Both Jutsu found on
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masumi Saitou

Masumi Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:34 pm

Choose is sorta getting to me... It's an awesome ability... But sort of cheep, you know? I mean, I know that everyone who fights fair isn't going to know about that ability, and therefore it could be an insta-kill because any fair rp-er would recognize that if something is removed, like a vital organ, they aren't going to be able to survive. I think you should keep that ability to non-living objects... That would make it much more fair.

As for the Teez, I think that they could be sort of like a virus, which can enter the victim's body through touch... The 'flesh eating' thing has to be kept carefully controlled, however, but I trust you'll be able to say what's fair and what's not...

I was asked only the read over your kekkei genkai, so that's all I did. I trust that someone else has already looked over the rest of your techs...?
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:42 pm

Yes, Rai has looked over them and we are currently talking about them. Now, I will get to your both of your points.

The "Choose" will a shock to most people, but he usually uses it as a defense first. I mean he has the Teez to attack with along with other things, but once he uses it on a person, and they live. The Person can easily palce that in the Bingo books around the world, which would give everyone knowledge of his ability beforehand. Yet, there is still the thing called an auto-hit. If my hand goes into someone, they would have time to flicker away before I can grab an organ. Since, Flicker is a very high speeded Technique it would be rather simple to Flicker to the side. I hope I have given you somethings to things to think about. yet, IF you still wish for me to change it to Non-living things. that is fine.

Now, the are kinda like Summons, but they were born when Koga was born. The Butterflys eat away at Human flesh, but they don't just fly by and the person it dead. It takes time, adn they can be destoried by jutsu and normal weapons. The Chakra-made weapons are only for the Choose ability. If the phasing through theliving part of Choose is denied. i can easily make it were they entered through a wound to eat away at the inside of them. that would makes things fair. Giving the person time to either A) cut off that body part, or B) cut it down before it entered the body.
Back to top Go down
Masumi Saitou

Masumi Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:50 pm

I see where you're trying to make the Choose ability acceptable, and I'd like to thank you for that... However, I still think it's a little much. I do watch D. Gray-Man and love the series, but I don't know... D. Gray-Man might not have a place in this naruto world... I mean, without the Innocence to be blocking... But then again, you molded it for the same thing to be done with chakra in the place of Innocence.

It's tough, because I know there's going to be an argument later on with how chakra is always flowing within a person, and therefore the Teez shouldn't be able to consume the flesh of a person... I think you should change it to non-living things, just so we can avoid that altogether.

I do know it's not an instantaneous death with the Teez. The entering through a wound idea for them is a good one. That will give people more of a chance, I do believe.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:57 pm

Alright, I got you. Yet, Since Chakra is always flowing through the body it really isn't put up like a barrier(hint hint). If the person simple Focuses there chakra to a point even after my an phases through them. My hand will be force out by the chakra, or I shall lose my hand. Theses are things that can be done during a blade, like infusing the blade of a sword with Chakra to increase the cutting abilities of it. Then, once they find out i can phase through Chakra infused or Chakra-made barriers or weapons. Then, I'm basically screwed at that point. Making me change my tactics to Simply beating hte hell out of you with my fists and Knuckle Knives.

So< i hope the thing witht eh teez is ok. My starting number of teez is 15 lets say. Then, For each body they consume they grow by 5. This will compeltely limit the amount of Teez I have at one time, due to the constant killing of them. Yet, If they all are destoried. I can't summon anymore until after the battle, which allows me to go find a poor little wandering person and palce a little black ball inside of them to make the Teez Hatch in the body. If you would like, I can also Limit the total number of Teez i have at one time. Making it like 30 maybe 35 at one time.

I kinda like the responses i'm actually getting. Instead of most sites simply denying them without an hint to why igets kinda old. So, Thank you for your Responses and actually trying to help me with theses abilities.
Back to top Go down
Masumi Saitou

Masumi Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:02 pm

Whole first paragraph? It's fine, I'm cool with that.

Second paragraph, You can allow them to grow in number by ten, but limit the teez's numbers to... Say, fifty. That would be do-able. And the whole idea of not being able to restore them until after the battle is a good idea. If you went with that I'd be cool with it too.

And no problem. Someone's gotta be reasonable out of all these admins.... xD
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Sion Terumi

Hakushin Sion Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:03 pm

Alright, They grow by 5's(Since, i want to keep that number low. Makes things harder to get.) The Teez Limit will be 50 and I will start out with 20. That sounds great. =) Thak you for your help with my ability.
Back to top Go down
Masumi Saitou

Masumi Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:07 pm

... Well how many people to kill are you going to come across...? I kind of wanted that number a tad higher so you wouldn't have to kill that many people. xD

And no problem. 'Tis my job. xD
Back to top Go down
Raizo Yotsuki

Raizo Yotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm

Jutsus Approved

KKG (Dunno if masu approved too lazy to read)

Masu edits; Yeah, they're approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]   Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga's C.J./Custom Jutsu/Custom Techniques[Finished]
Page 1 of 1