Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Nerrrrroooo is back. Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Nerrrrroooo is back. Vote_lcapNerrrrroooo is back. Voting_barNerrrrroooo is back. Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Nerrrrroooo is back. Vote_lcapNerrrrroooo is back. Voting_barNerrrrroooo is back. Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Nerrrrroooo is back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero

Nero

Nerrrrroooo is back. Empty
PostSubject: Nerrrrroooo is back.   Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:46 pm

(Ok, I know I've been gone awhile and Sayomi knows why. So I wanted Nero to come back from his "cryostasis state" as a new person, completely different.)

Name: Nero Angelo

Nickname: --

Former Rank: --

Village: N/A

Affiliations: None

Elements: Fire and Lightning

Kekke Genkai: --

Personality: Nero is very rebellious and is a sardonic character who doesn't like to be messed with. He can be cold and harsh at times, but when this occurs it is because Minoto, a soul that possess his Devil Bringer, takes control of his body. When this happens, Nero is sent into a cryostasis state, not being able to be awakened until Minoto has returned back within the Devil Bringer. Nero finds this world he was sent to fo a mission on very confusing. He was very confused about what a heart was, being a demon himself he was never given one. He never understood how one could show affection to another, how humans "love" eachother. He had never been taught what a heart was, or what love was. Traveling this world completing his mission plenty of times, he had many questions answered, but they never quite equipped to him. Not having a heart has a huge impact on Nero's personality, making him feel more of a monster than a hero as he is known as back at his world; when Nero first received the Devil Bringer, he covered it with an arm sling, ashamed of it in many horrid ways. Minoto is able to speak to Nero in his head, always reminding Nero to stay on task and complete the mission. Once their mission is completed, Nero is to be sent back to their world.

Appearance:
(still wears the same thing just a gray vest instead of red now)
Nerrrrroooo is back. NeroDMC4-1

Bio: Due to Minoto erasing Nero's past, or at least chunks of it, there isn't much to say...
An orphan that was adopted by the Order, Nero has grown up to be a Holy Knight in the Sparda-worshipping religion known as the Order of the Sword in a different world called "Fortuna." He never wished to join, but he was forced to join because he was born with his Devil Bringer. He tends to not get along well with others and prefers to work alone, so he is usually given the Order's "special assignments." He wields a sword named Red Queen, and the "Devil Bringer" powers of his right arm. By defeating various Demons, Nero is able to increase the power of the Devil Bringer. The Devil Bringer is the "weapon" that takes the form of Nero's right arm. Its origins remain a mystery but it bestows upon Nero incredible power, including the ability to bend time and space to pull himself across distances instantly and pull enemies to Nero. According to Nero, "From that day forth, [his] arm changed and a voice echoed 'Power.'" It seems to also give him incredible strength.
Nero had come to the world that held the Five Great Countries to eliminate any demons that had slipped out of his world's gate and came upon this one, to obliterate them. On this mission, years passed, the mission slowly getting easier and easier. On one mission, Minoto had activated his Devil Trigger, sending Nero into a year long slumber. As he awokened, he was completely clueless of who he was, his memories later on coming back to him, but very slowly.

I know it's shitty, but I'm on the itouch here, give me some slack XDD

Last edited by Nero on Mon 08 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrrrroooo is back.   Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:59 pm

Saomi, who is that??
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Reizei

Sayomi Reizei

PostSubject: Re: Nerrrrroooo is back.   Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:30 pm

Fail. It's Sayomi. xDD
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Nerrrrroooo is back.   Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:32 pm

ohhhhhh you spelt her name wrong XD I did too D: my ipod's sensory screen is screwed up D: lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrrrroooo is back.   Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:35 pm

:S Screw that... whatever..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrrrroooo is back.   Nerrrrroooo is back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerrrrroooo is back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Heaven :: Ancient Archive-
Jump to: