Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Vote_lcapTailed Beast Training(Done) Voting_barTailed Beast Training(Done) Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Tailed Beast Training(Done) Vote_lcapTailed Beast Training(Done) Voting_barTailed Beast Training(Done) Vote_rcap 
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Tailed Beast Training(Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Son

Tailed Beast Training(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Tailed Beast Training(Done)   Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:03 pm

Ninjie Menio had left early out of his apartment house, into the streets of the Cloud village he needed to get the fuck out of the village for his own during, and there was one way to do it sneaking out. He wore his baggy pants, ninja shoes, boxers, belt, tank top, headband, long samurai blade on his back, two pouches on his lower back, and a Kuani Holsters. He however did not grab his big gourd from his house, If the beast did not want to obey, then he'll have to force it to obey him. As he slyly sneaked out of the gates, he made his way down towards the rode. He was making his way towards the Morticians. It was a bright and lowly morning, today he was going to attempt and train his Cloak Tails, well one of them of course it would be rather a drag to be honest. In order for him to do that he needed to be in a life threatening position seeing as the demon rejecting him. But he would not however reject him if he was near death, so it was worth doing so. Looking around at the sky it was a lovely view the son thrilled at his eyes. As he looked at two Bandits coming his way, and two flung a kanui at his neck, which was effortlessly Blocked with his Blade."That was fast, I did not expect company to arrive till I got to the mountain. I guess to soon is not to late. Besides, anit you aiming to kill me? You aimed at my neck and all? I mean come on that's all you got losers?"He asked slowly. A Big fat man came in with a hammer and looked at the kid as he spoke."Big man wants to rape little kid, kill him for food mrm." Menio nearly fell on his ass laughing at him, before the big man begun to charge in randomly, Menio, jumped in the air, and took the blade handle with his right hand, and slashed his head off, before landing on the ground, two more, came, he kicked the guy's hand, stabbing the other one, before slashing the one guy that he kicked his hand, and slashed his head off. And then a large fire jutsu was blown his way catching him off guard, sending him flying, and slight wind jutsu from behind catching him and then slamming him on the ground and into trees. He fell into a trance while he was bounce back and forth into the trees, like a reckon pin. He had awaken in a Dark Void, covered in completion Blood and Murder Valiance. He walked his path, it seemed to be like a state prison of some sort, till he came across a gate, a big one, there stood, the 200 meter tall Bjuu, 100 meters in width. He glared and him and snored. He looked at him and spoke."How fucking dare you, even attempt what your doing, in hopes of trying to awaken the power of my fucking Charka, You are lucky, that I am willing to do this while you are in grave danger as I said of my Word, and I never go back on it, seeing as I am Noble, if this is some trick on triggering to train the Cloak Tails, I will Take Possession of your body for a short time, if you attempt this tricks again." he sighed, and then a huge out outrageous roar was heard, a dark aura was beginning to embrace the feet of the Genin, then legs, then body, then neck, and Black Void charka going into his mouth. It felt like he was going to die, but then he opened his eyes, as he lay there on the Ground, of stone piled around him, a made Lava Style Cloak Built around him healing any injures, rapidly, then the Cloak Shifted to the Normal Charka Demon Cloak, he grow a One Tailed Cloaked Charka tail. His eyes turn Golden, his body shifted into a near almost super human, he grow claws around his finger nails, and Werewolf features around his face. For facial Features, The piles of rocks around him exploded. As he rushed with insane Speed. He appeared in front of the wind user, and spoke."I"LL FUCKING RIP OFF YOUR FUCKING COCK OFF AND CHEW ON YOUR BALLS NINJA STYLE!!" He said, ripped the neck of the Wind user with his large claws. The Fire User, begun to form seals, and blew fire at him, His ears picked up the sound of Hands seals, well more like fire, and he hide near a tree evading it."Fire User I come for your heart I"LL BUT FUCK YOUR FREAKING SKULL OFF" he roared, in a murderous insane factor. He then, begun to move in high speeds, as he appeared in front of him and yelled."BUTT SKULL FUCKER!" And ripped his neck off, before looking around the field laughing, This was Menio in control of the cloak, with the Demon's personally Mood Swing. He slowly begin to Azania the forest before he begun to slowly Go back to his original form. Falling on both knees he spoke."I must awaken this power, this is beyond nature, it defines the laws."He said slowly. He said slowly, before then he would begin to sit in a deep meditation legs crossed, before allowing himself to try and attempt to enter the bounders of that dream plane. After that was done he would then try and break the boarders, of the the untarnished walls of doom, yet they keep breaking back, not allowing him to enter. Which was rather a pain in the fucking ass crack. Each time he cleared his mind and attempted to break the barrier inside his mind that connected to the Demon it repelled him, each time, the demon sure did not like him, but maybe it good come interments. He had an Idea that just might work out for him an Idea so great that he might crap his own pants, but it was just a word of speech, he closed his mind, and begun and then slowly begun to clear it, until he thought of nothing at all. It was like a perfect mind controlling doomsday apostatize device. He felt so live and unsettled and very easy going, he slowly then this time tried to attempt and reach the barrier. His body slowly moving for it, mentalist, before again the demon rejected him this time, standing trauma into his body, his eyes flash open as he spoke."Bloody fucking demon won't let me connect to him."He said slowly, after cussing. Menio was outraged of what just expired to him the demon rejecting him over and over again. He sighed and took a deep breath, before closing his eyes, and speaking."I can do this."He said slowly. Before closing mind again and attempting to break the wall, before you know it it rebounded and he grew annoyed now. He sighed, and again closed his eyes shutting his mind off, this time, he focused on nothing, he sat there for at least five hours, his body felt numb, and radically light, due to his meditation. Now he begun to focus more deeply. On his brain. This time, he focus his own charka outside his body then to make it move inside, his own brain, to have it patience through the barriers walls. He then open his eyes and yelled."NOW" At this point he manged to weaken the barrier walls yet he was pushed back again and again, he sighed and spoke."Dammit, why does this Demon hate me, I wonder if there are more Jinckai like me. Oh well I will soon found out, besides the Kage has me on lock down which sucks." He said slowly. Which was rather an annoying site of incest bull crap, he missed fun, but now he was limited to what he can do. He sighed before he begun to focus again, on the weaken barrier this time he manged to get closer, nearly entering the dreaming plane before again being kicked out of the head. He sighed."ALMOST HAD HIM!!" HE barked in any other way. And then sighed again, and begun to slowly focus his method around his body and then harness the power around him and implant it inside his brain, he closed his eyes, and cleared his mind as he attempted to enter the mind of the dreaming plane, before he went right through the barrier. This time he manged to enter it, he was in his black void in a rather manner way, he looked around and it seemed to be even darker then ever, it seemed the beast had caused some form of chaos, to inflict on it's own personally and refection. He slowly begun to walk around the dark bloody void tiring to finger out what the beasts origins were, and where they actually came from. A big giant roar can be heard then a huge howl and then beasts and people came back from the dead,it seemed as this dream plane was controlled by the Bjuu itself, as some form of Illusion or protraction. He enjoyed this messing out numbering way, the People walked there lonely lives before they were in-paled by there own living heat. Although the sight was not a good thing, he found it enjoying in an insane way. Rather then a sane way. Moving on along the branches he would make his way around the alley he moved before and found a gate that had been marked as sealed, to hold the Bjuu captured inside the boy. He stood face to face in front of it, as he spoke."I am standing face to face, with the enemy who had granted me power of one of the cloaked tails, why do you not trust, me. I passed through the barrier, and yet you still reject me, why must I ask why do you reject me? Because I am a boy? have I not, went One Cloak Tailed, have I not Passed the Barrier, inside my mind to end up here? Am I not worthy of such power?" The giant werewolf looked at him and sneered, speaking. "I do not aim for you treason, You are not worthy of my power, and never will be boy. However seeing as you ended up and manged to go this far, I will allow you to summon my charka to form Only one Cloak tail, and maybe later on if you train it two cloaks, However I must ask you to not abuse it, and only use it when fighting a Higher rank then you, while his string to kill you. Do not over use it or rely on it, or you will become addicted to my charka. If you must at least use the Aura of my charka if you wish to rely on it, it would cause you no harm. That is all. By the way I strongly advice you to keep training Lave Manipulation, and eventually Lava Release. Now good bye, and get out of my sight."He said rather slowly, before he gave one good growl, and a howl. Before Menio begun to wrap in the pass, as time was shifting backwards when it really was not. And then being wrapped back into the real world, as he snapped his eyes open gasping for air, after what he witnessed. He sighed and went back to the village happy that it was over his first part of his training, yet he knew that the other training would be hard, training more cloaked tails would be radically hard, at least he can now summon one cloaked tail, which was an improvement and without him rejecting him, that was a start at least Huh? He sighed and entered the gates. Making his way around the village into the alley, and slowly towards his house, for a nice long and peaceful yet enjoyable rest.

(2004words)

Last edited by Son on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aris
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Aris

Female Posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Training(Done)   Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

/sighs
Please keep try to moderate the language a little.
Back to top Go down
zen
Erza Isadora :: S-Ranked
Erza Isadora :: S-Ranked

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Training(Done)   Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:01 am

SOrry about that, I'm still in school I'll inhs this when I get back,
Back to top Go down
Son

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Training(Done)   Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 11:26 am

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Female Posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Training(Done)   Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 7:38 pm

/sighs
Please keep try to moderate the language a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Training(Done)   Tailed Beast Training(Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tailed Beast Training(Done)
Page 1 of 1