Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Naruto Ninja Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Heaven

We love you, even if you don't love us.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum
-
Kazu Hayabusa Deidara-naruto-1
Staff
Admins
Pandora Phobia
Agito Shuryu
Akane
WhoDidWhat
Minami
Moderators
Uchiha Ichiban
Latest topics
» We must!
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 3:30 am by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:11 am by .Josh

» Site
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 12:04 pm by Sasuke Uchiha [OLD]

» Current Site Status
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm by Uchiha Ichiban

» Aris
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm by Aris

» Curse-mark and Seal Application
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm by Emeli Bell

» Visualization of the Six Tailed-Beasts
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm by Emeli Bell

» Tailed Beast and Demon Application and Rules
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm by Emeli Bell

» Weapon Application
Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm by Emeli Bell

Character Of the Month
No Character for the month until the end of october..
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
Top posters
Aris (1081)
Kazu Hayabusa Vote_lcapKazu Hayabusa Voting_barKazu Hayabusa Vote_rcap 
Pandora Phobia (875)
Shikaku Nara (780)
Agito Shuryu (774)
Minami (677)
Tenten (649)
Jiraiya (536)
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi (492)
Fuyuko (391)
C.K. (369)

Kazu Hayabusa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa
Rouge :: A-Ranked
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 4:26 pm

Name: Kazu Hayabusa

Nickname: Hell Dragon

Former Rank: ANBU

Village: Iwa

Former Village: Kumo (In Story)

Affiliations: None

Elements: Lightning, Fire, Wind

Kekkei Genkai: Dragon Blood- As a result of the Dragon Blood within him from his clan, the user's base chakra level doubles for an instant, however, the user later learns to increase the effect of the Dragon energy to higher multiplications. Its very similar to Senjutsu with the strength which makes a clan of sages of sort, but with still the transforming powers, by means in which case having dragon transformation attributes.

Personality: He is an extremely powerful ninja. The benefit of his training every single day,has allowed him to become more durable, faster, and stronger. He has indeed earned the title of "Dragon Ninja". Kazu is a master sword fighter, archer and martial artist. He's a cold person to everyone he knows, ruthless in battle and he dosent bother anything that dont interest him, has a strong sense of justice and zeal to fight stronger opponents are what he believes to drive him to carry out his destiny. He tends to not get along well with others and prefers to work alone.

Appearance: Kazu Hayabusa Burnin11

Bio: Childhood Arc: Kazu was born on Nov 14 in the land of the rock village from the Hayabusa clan, he had both parents who was raising him well, until one day he found his father by the porch, wanting to speak with him he was really a kind hearted kid who always stayed positive no matter how tough it got, as he reached to his father before speaking to him, his father has went away for a few years on a mission to come back. As the years pass till he was 11 training vigorously with his gradnfather to harnest his clan's e element soon his father has returned, with a bright smile Kazu hugged him happy for him returning home safely.

Academy Arc: During this Arc, he is still the kind hearted kid from the Dragon clan, but he somewhat got more serious than he usually is. He was always top of his class, good grades, skills are good enough but he stills needs practice, after the academy he went to the library he found a book on the history of the Kumogakure. There was one that was named that kinda shocked him as he read about the Kumo origins and how they are related to Rock village he was shocked of how he was the best ninja he ran home to his father hoping he would discuss him. As soon he mention his name his father's eyes smiled so big like he saw him himself or something, but soon after of pleading and begging his father finally told him the story of him. His father did wanted Kazu to be best he could to come close to his level, after a few weeks of training Kazu, his father sent him to seek out the past Raikage to learn all that he could know.

Genin, Chunnin Arc: As a genin he seek out the ninja of Kumo he had been training nonstop all the way to the Chunin exams, he learned very little in a short period of time even though he didn't know much he manged to pull being a apprentice of a kage and the prodigy elite of a clan. After a few years still training under the Raikage and visiting his home from time to time he got stronger and stronger even his physical and Chakra power was almost enomous thanks to the Kage.

Jounnin, Anbu Arc: After a year or 2 of going on mission, and handling Iwa and Kumo kage's personal deeds they voted that he should be a rank high then he should be. After Kazu gets granted to the Anbu rank a meeting of the Kages was ajourned he didn't know it was going on until he walked into the hallway of the summit to report to the Kages. He evesdropped into the meeting hearing that the Raikage will sacrifice many ninja preferably the ANBU with out a care which devestated Kazu to the fullest which cause to think otherwise of his presence in Iwa and Kumo even though the Raikage almost taught him everything he knew. Enraged Kazu walked away storming off as his mind was clouded with Rage and Judgement.

Defecting, S-Rank Missing Nin: As the time goes on for the dragon ninja still enraged by the kages statement in the past meeting it was time to take action. He went up to the Raikage tower then confronted him of his statement in the meeting. It seemed he didn't care of the people as long he stayed at the higher ruler of this land. Therefore the Raikage stated that Kazu was defected and immediately executed. Kazu manged to escape barely with his life. After Abandoning both Iwa and Kumo due to his confrontation being framed Kazu was now a Missing Nin and a strong one too. As of today he remains confused of what to do with his life now that he was a strong defective ninja, he wanders the ninja world to figure what lies ahead for him next.

Rp Sample: Kazu was on the road to the strongest village in the land of fire, he had his regular blue hoodie attire (Avy) with his black ninja shoes and his backpack on his right shoulder with his other hand in his pocket. He had his hood on covering the top half of his facial features. He arrived at the gate seeing how huge it was, he yawns a little after the long travel, slowly pacing his steps slipping through the opening he glanced seeing how busy it is in this village, he sighs under his breath "....I hope this is worth it" he said as he pulled his hood off, revealing his wild light brown hair to the open and his new hurricane headband which he received from the snow village which provoked him to come here "Ok I can get used to this, much more active then the jungle village"

Last edited by Kazu Hayabusa on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:00 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aris
Erza Isadora :: Leader
Aris

Female Posts : 1081

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 7:50 pm

Few problems.
ARE YOU ROUGE OR NOT.
Konoha or Mist ??????
And I don't THINK we allow ANBUs right off the bat. THINK. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:40 pm

In Order:

NOT ROUGE
Mist, (but friends of Konoha)
and Ok
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:44 pm

Okay
I don't think an S rank rogue can be friends with the village they betrayed that easily, and nor would they be able to so easily join a village, even as Mist. I need another admin to look at this.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:25 pm

ok if I need to change it just say the word
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:36 pm

edited and finished
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 7:03 pm

Hello! Nice to see you back <3 :3
Quote :
He didn't it was going on until he roamed a hallway. He evesdropped into the meeting hearing they will sacrifice many ninja preferably the ANBU with out a care
Please explain this to me.
Also, please give an explanation for your Kekkei Genkai.
(: And please PM me an RP sample of yours.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 9:58 am

Thankies <3
and I fixed it the sentence had a word malfunction
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 8:51 pm

I'm okay with most of this, but I don't see Kazu being an S-ranked nin. I understand the framing thing though, and I'm willing to give you A-rank. Before I approve this though, I'd like to see an RP sample. Either attach your sample to the end of your application, or you can PM it to me if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 9:01 pm

A Rank I'll take it edited Pandora
Back to top Go down
Pandora Phobia

Pandora Phobia

Female Posts : 875

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:38 am

Kazu Hayabusa Panda_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazu Hayabusa
Page 1 of 1